rickwalberg

Jun 5, 2017
where do i spy on the meeting between dad and the principal. one of the banners on the side of the office moans when you tap it but thats about it.

Constix

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2017
alex the chick who likes you?? well she wont have any new content for a long time
nadine should have something next update which should be in november- december maybe earlier
Thanks for the info man
Thats a great news i hope he add some nice scenes of Nadine

larsvash

Nov 13, 2016
The content seems nearly on par with the old version but the story is only halfway like the old one. There are much more side characters the MC can seduce and most of the content is repeatable. If you like Maria (like me ;-)) you probably will be disappointed because her content is by now only 2 titfuck and a blowjob scene and only story related. The sisters content is even less especially Sarah who probably wont be fuckable in the future (not that I complain, I don't really like her but thats my opinion). It is far less grinding necessary to get all scenes for the main characters (classmates and teachers) exept for Carol who is a date grinder (12 dates I believe until you have all content) but there are some xxx scenes in the dates as well so IMAO it's okay.

IMAO there is enough stuff now worth playing the game especially the hospital and babysitter work is very nice. Besides the still missing Maria stuff the only thing I criticise is the sometimes very bad translation but looking at the content I can live with that.

IMAO both games are very good with a nice story. Even tough the interactive sex scenes are very good, one thing that would make the game better would be the option between poses, like doggy, missionary, cowgirl ect. And if there would be a zoom in/out option and an option to change the clothes of the girls in the sex scenes this game would be INCREDIBLE.

Hopefully BoN will read this and maybe he can make it possible. I know it would be a horrible lot of work to rework all girl scenes but since Maria's scenes aren't complete by now he may consider adding my suggestions at least to her. (I would love to see the MC fuck her prone on the couch in her black evening dress with her heels on or Miss Turner in her normal school outfit in the classroom)
Wow wait so he's going to remove the scenes with Sara? I haven't kept up with the remake at all. The original was one of my favourites on this site but I had no idea BON was scrapping the family story.

Reactions: ankhesenamun

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Wow wait so he's going to remove the scenes with Sara? I haven't kept up with the remake at all. The original was one of my favourites on this site but I had no idea BON was scrapping the family story.
I kinda like this REVAMP,maybe cause it's less grindy than the one BoN left(2.1 version)but this revamp has much more less content than the previous one and this is the main reason I'm still playing the 2.1 version instead because it has a huge amount of content,you can fuck almost every girl in the game not Lucy Robson(MC and Sarah's biological mother)which is a shame but hopefully we can have a choice to fuck her in this Revamp but so far IMO there's no point to play this Revamp,stick with the 2.1 version until the game is done with all the content than start playing it.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
He needed to finish New life with some threesomes with his real mom and with sarah. Lucy+mc+sara but he coward and now we got 2 years remake to see same shit same story but less family thing. Damn worst. Its his work now so if he finished this his money would cramble

Reactions: Aioria619

redbone89

Jul 20, 2017
Someone knows what software the dev is using for the CG scenes etc? Those models look fairly unique compared to the usual honey select/daz3D games.

FranXtreme

Oct 10, 2018
Hi, i read some people who ask about a full save game, this is mine, i can bring to you guys, but it's in spanish you can use RPGMakerSaveEdit to change it to english.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes