Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I've got a new mac so I don't think that should be the problem. I downloaded the windows version and looked in the www folder. The difference between the windows version and this one is that the windows version also has a save map. I tried to move the save map of the windows version to the mac version www folder. Sad to say it didn't work. I did see that there was a safe wile in that folder so i could load that save but just not save my own progress. Which is a shame since i wanted to play this game.

Fyi: im regretting buying this mac for so many reasons xD
PM me and I will send you the Mac version and you will let me know it work.

Reactions: Calyps0

tenebriz92

May 15, 2017
I have a problem, in Rachel's mission where you are photographing Cristian; after completing it and going home, I can't get out of it, and the characters are gone, amy and sarah are not sleeping, I'm stuck

Nov 18, 2017
hello there i need help here i have download compressed version 8.0 & 8.3 when i paste 8.3 in game folder the game open & try to play this error comes

moronicLaconic

Jul 28, 2017
I've got a new mac so I don't think that should be the problem. I downloaded the windows version and looked in the www folder. The difference between the windows version and this one is that the windows version also has a save map. I tried to move the save map of the windows version to the mac version www folder. Sad to say it didn't work. I did see that there was a safe wile in that folder so i could load that save but just not save my own progress. Which is a shame since i wanted to play this game.

Fyi: im regretting buying this mac for so many reasons xD
You can use the windows version to make a working mac version. The permission problems can be solved by unzipping the downloaded game with something other that the system Archive Utility. I use Unarchiver ( ). It's free and seems to preserve permissions.

Download the last mac version and the newest windows version. Unzip both with Unarchiver. Merge the files from the "www" folder of the windows version into the "app.nw" folder of the mac version. You'll get a working version of the newest update for macos. I do this every update. Be aware it'll take like a full minute to launch the first time.

Actually, if you search this thread for my posts I made very detailed post about fixing the permissions that is completely super ceded by just using Unarchiver.

Reactions: sucukmetei

TheBatroc

Sep 14, 2017
guys I have a problem, in Maria's missions she tells me to go to the pool in the morning, in fact I find Maria but when they approach me no scene is drawn ..... on the other hand, the noote meeting on TV is activated during the day, the doorbell rings and even in this case when I go into the hall nothing, even if the bell keeps ringing ..... is it a known bug or am I not doing something fundamental ?? Thanks to those who will answer ..

KIzaruu

Jul 16, 2018
guys i have problem stuck in quest "train station old Quarter" AMY QUEST, after arrive there, nothing happen anything, can someone give me clue, what must thing to do ?

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes