Kraken Bender

Dec 5, 2017
I tried putting variables from my game but nothing,but let me ask you a question are you using latest version?,There's morgan bug and babysitter bob bug also,I can fix those,but didn't want touch those you still have a lot stuff to do,ignore daisy bug,keep dating her,giving her gift,same as her mom,maybe when all hearts full will change,my game has all hearts full
Yes, I'm using latest version and thanks for the tip.

Joekickballs

Jun 4, 2018
Thinking about it Daisy wasn't even in my book of faces so maybe moving to a different version reset all the progress i made with her like it did with morgan's and carol's.

pulot2

Apr 25, 2020
hi guys hmm the phone game guide wont tell anything after i join mafia... any help for that?

Last edited:

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Still can't progress Carol's quest, guys. I passed over the pussyfuck point and get another "date 4 times successfully". From this point a dated her, i dunno, maybe 25 times, tryed all the locations, lots of action combinations (like talk-gift-lewd, gift-touch-lewd, talk-touch-lewd, lewd-gift-touch etc). BTW, chicho1958, kiss scene outside in HNEast is not a sign on the successfull date, it is a sign of passing a questline to the next step. So what's the variable for successful Carol's dates (i'm very weak in Spanish)?

Darkwofl

Oct 2, 2017
Still can't progress Carol's quest, guys. I passed over the pussyfuck point and get another "date 4 times successfully". From this point a dated her, i dunno, maybe 25 times, tryed all the locations, lots of action combinations (like talk-gift-lewd, gift-touch-lewd, talk-touch-lewd, lewd-gift-touch etc). BTW, chicho1958, kiss scene outside in HNEast is not a sign on the successfull date, it is a sign of passing a questline to the next step. So what's the variable for successful Carol's dates (i'm very weak in Spanish)?
When you go out with Carol you have to have successful dates, you have to have culture and politics almost to the maximum, give her the most expensive book and know what she asks you and during the date buy the most expensive, only then will you have a successful date in the most safe.
with Carol you can fail very easy.

Reactions: DrMage

Darkwofl

Oct 2, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-82-beggar-of-net.30576/page-490#post-3681305

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
When you go out with Carol you have to have successful dates, you have to have culture and politics almost to the maximum, give her the most expensive book and know what she asks you and during the date buy the most expensive, only then will you have a successful date in the most safe.
with Carol you can fail very easy.
This info is absolutely obvious, i didn't even mention it. Of course, i talked to her about politics/culture at max (10) points, i chose the most expensive book/food/clothes gifts, i bought the most expensive thing during date, i chose the correct answers etc.

Reactions: chicho1958

SickleLove

Aug 23, 2020
IMG01.jpg
my save file progress was suppose to talk to Jason at school when re-lunched the game and loaded the file it revert it back to catch Phil at rooftop and there was missing scene from the book face pluse i can\t progress since Phil isn't at the rooftop anymore...

any idea about this bug?
I only have 1 save file unfortunately that i progressed long.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
oh is true for the compress version i need dowload that the 0.82 too and the incest patch too?
Yes if you want to use the compress, download the compress and the update posted at the compress post and the incest also.

Like the intro is super slow cant even start a game
Delete the global file in save folder. This will fix the slow loading but cause old saves to not load.

To Fix old saves not loading:
1. Backup saves.
2. Load game up and save at the location/number same as your backup save named number. e.g file1 or file5 then save at 1 and 5
3. Copy backup saves to the save folder, overwriting new ones you just saved
4. Load game up and load saves to continue where you left of

Last edited:
Reactions: jan1904

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
View attachment 943545
my save file progress was suppose to talk to Jason at school when re-lunched the game and loaded the file it revert it back to catch Phil at rooftop and there was missing scene from the book face pluse i can\t progress since Phil isn't at the rooftop anymore...

any idea about this bug?
I only have 1 save file unfortunately that i progressed long.
send me your save and I will fix it.

Apr 17, 2018
Yes if you want to use the compress, download the compress and the update posted at the compress post and the incest also.

Delete the global file in save folder. This will fix the slow loading but cause old saves to not load.

To Fix old saves not loading:
1. Backup saves.
2. Load game up and save at the location/number same as your backup save named number. e.g file1 or file5 then save at 1 and 5
3. Copy backup saves to the save folder, overwriting new ones you just saved
4. Load game up and load saves to continue where you left of
Thanks symphony

SickleLove

Aug 23, 2020
Backup save before using.
The quest was reset. If you get any more problem feel free to pm me.

Are you using the latest version v0.8.2?
Sorry mate right now I completed the mission...unfortunately when Pam and MC mission started I should have gone to the police station but in mid way the conversation started in random street about going to Pam's mother it skipped the police station secen.

also the Pam scene content is gone maybe some of the other characters too.

I will send you the save file with the config and global too just in case you need to look at it

P.S : I continued the mission normally met Phil to collect the three bugs started the next day in the morning and after collecting the first bug it retuned to the same vent mission!?

Last edited:

LIONREX

Oct 26, 2019
Any knows where going after talk with markus and morgan in the new house about the truth of father mc??

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Sorry mate right now I completed the mission...unfortunately when Pam and MC mission started I should have gone to the police station but in mid way the conversation started in random street about going to Pam's mother it skipped the police station secen.

also the Pam scene content is gone maybe some of the other characters too.

I will send you the save file with the config and global too just in case you need to look at it

P.S : I continued the mission normally met Phil to collect the three bugs started the next day in the morning and after collecting the first bug it retuned to the same vent mission!?
I will pm you with the fixes.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes