Nov 4, 2017
help. ive just installed the gallery mod and it's patches as well as the 8.2 update patch to the compressed version. every patch is for the compressed version, but everytime i load up a save it shows this. help would be greatly appreciated.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
help. ive just installed the gallery mod and it's patches as well as the 8.2 update patch to the compressed version. every patch is for the compressed version, but everytime i load up a save it shows this. help would be greatly appreciated.
Did you install the compress patch first and updated the game to v0.8.2 before installing any mod? In your case the gallery mod. Note if using the gallery mod for the compress version you need the compress gallery files (.png images).

If you did those steps, try starting a new game and then loading the save file.

Last edited:

Sethrael

Apr 4, 2018
Guys my game cant find my saves how did it happen i dont really know i didnt edit anything or something. When start the game i cant even click continue when i start a new game and save it only that save will be seen. Can anyone help pls?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Is there an adequate guide for JoiPlay somewhere? Just installed it and need some introduction to it...
It's rather straight forward:

1. Install from google play store
  2. copy the game folder to your phone storage, preferably internal
  3. load up Joiplay app and click the plus or add button
  4. Follow the setup screen and browse for game location (folder in step 2 above)
  5. game should appear on the home-screen of Joiplay
  6. Launch and enjoy.
Extra: You can designate which onscreen keypad buttons relate to PC keyboard buttons in the settings also

Last edited:
Reactions: Eddie32 and DrMage

Albertant

Nov 18, 2018
Hello everyone, I have decided this year to improve communication with this community, I will try to answer and receive feedback from you. I hope to establish a pleasant and productive communication. Obviously I can't be able to answer everyone and be very active, but I will go through here and from time to time I will chat with you.
I hope you enjoy my game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
El puto amo, sin duda!
I read a while ago that you didn't use to join this forum because it was full of negative reviews, but... that's not really true, at least... not now.
I personally have been playing since the first upload (first edition even before the revamp and even before knowing this forum jajajajaj) and you never disappoint, keep it up buddy , I know you are from spain, me too, and by the way you speaking spanish maybe from some area of the east, anyway thanks for everything and continue!

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
ok i stopped playing for a couple months im missing now the latest updates and i dont know where to start or how any help and how can i get daisy content i unlocked her house and now im progressing sloooow with her any tip?

Reactions: chicho1958
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes