instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
I have a BUG in my vers. Every time I go to sleep in the last quest of Amy (after the event of Dragunov Pub) nothing happened and the Hint is always the same "Go to Sleep"

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
I JUST FOUND A MASSIVE BUG.
I went on a date with Daisy. It said "Play the arcade". I was surprised becouse normally it didn't happen on earlier dates with her.
Upon doing it the image of the MC with Amy poped out and NOW I AM STUCK ON IT. It does not dissapear...

Also SOMEONE PLEASE TELL BON the sex scene with Helen starts in the MORNING and ends at MIDNIGHT! WTF?!
The same goes for dates...They end at 4:30!! Sex scenes shold be one hour long...the date not more then two! This is so annoying!!!

Last edited:

Albertant

Nov 18, 2018
Did a photo with Amy and the MC appears in front of Maria's room? If so, you completed Amy quests.
One part of me knew that the update was over, but I refused to accept it hahahahahaha, I clung to the idea that there was something left to do, because it kept saying "follow the girl" once I had done everything, now that I know it's a bug and there is nothing left to do... im gonna cry over my bed until new update.:cry:

Ahemd

Oct 7, 2017
Amy guest: After visiting Amy's friend with Amy and went home together, hints says "go to sleep" and after that hint does not progress. Any help?
Thanks

Oct 11, 2020
Amy guest: After visiting Amy's friend with Amy and went home together, hints says "go to sleep" and after that hint does not progress. Any help?
Thanks
just after you drop amy at the new house, go straight to MC's room and sleep. next thing will occur automatically.

Oct 11, 2020
One part of me knew that the update was over, but I refused to accept it hahahahahaha, I clung to the idea that there was something left to do, because it kept saying "follow the girl" once I had done everything, now that I know it's a bug and there is nothing left to do... im gonna cry over my bed until new update.:cry:
but how to trigger sex scene with Rosy??

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Looks like another game's post-new year update would be skipped for me... All devs seem to be still celebrating. So many bug reports here... I'd better wait for .83 final build:rolleyes:

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
but how to trigger sex scene with Rosy??
There are two steps to it. You have to follow her to the bus stop and talk to her there. Travel with the car to the hospital. Then take Amy to her father and back again. THen the date with Amy.
Then go to the hospital in the morning and talk to the last girl in the line. Rosy needs help.
Then visit the hospital director four times through the working job. After the director agrees to help, visit Rosy again in the hospital's lobby.
Then visit Rosy early in the morning in front of her building in Rivetown. Repeatable. That's it. No more content.

BTW Rosy and Yahaira have only handjob and munch scenes at the time. How very interactive...

Last edited:

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
There are two steps to it. You have to follow her to the bus stop and talk to her there. Travel with the car to the hospital. Then take Amy to her father and back again. THen the date with Amy.
Then go to the hospital in the morning and talk to the last girl in the line. Rosy needs help.
Then visit the hospital director four times threw the working job. After the director agrees to help, visit Rosy again in the hospital's lobby.
Then visit Rosy early in the morning in front of her building in Rivetown. That's it.

BTW Rosy and Yaheira have only handjob and munch scenes at the time.
Rosy has bj scene too.

3.00 star(s) 135 Votes