Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
This one is going to have to wait for a walkthrough. RPGM games tends to be bad due to the time taken just get from X to Y. This game is a prime example of this.

Reactions: Cramone

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
where is the institute?
pls
See every previous comment left on this thread by Demoness_Kiss and Co (that being said, game definitely drops the ball here). But for those who would like the map to be able to understand where the school/institute is:

␣ ␣ ␣ ␣ ␣ ␣ ␣ ␣␣␣ [High Neighborhood W.][HOME - High Neigborhood E.]
␣ ␣ ␣ ␣ ␣ ␣ ␣ ␣␣␣ [ New Neigborhood N. ][Commercial Neighborhood W.]
␣ ␣ ␣ ␣ ␣ ␣ ␣ ␣␣␣ [New Neighborhood S. ][Downtown N.]
[Institute (School)][-------Old Quarter-----][Downtown S.]

So, you can go {east, south, south, south, east} to get to the institute, or {south, south, south, east, east}, or any combination of those as long as you get to the old quarter and go south. The choice is yours, now go and be free.

Last edited:
Reactions: kazefevo

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
This one is going to have to wait for a walkthrough. RPGM games tends to be bad due to the time taken just get from X to Y. This game is a prime example of this.
For the most part the hint system in the game serves as an effective walkthrough from my experience, besides dropping the ball in a few areas. However, the second point you made is definitely valid and true for this game. I'd suggest everyone use saveeditonline to give yourself a few extra benjamin's and take the bus everywhere.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
This one is going to have to wait for a walkthrough. RPGM games tends to be bad good due to the time taken just get from X to Y. This game is a prime example of this.
Fixed that for you : )

And there isn't a guide yet because it's still not 100% clear what the end is and what not, bugs prevent people from progressing.
And because (supposedly) BoN is going to update this game weekly(good joke) lot of people(including me) are not going to make a guide if everything is going to change multiple times in the coming weeks/months.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Fixed that for you : )

And there isn't a guide yet because it's still not 100% clear what the end is and what not, bugs prevent people from progressing.
And because (supposedly) BoN is going to update this game weekly(good joke) lot of people(including me) are not going to make a guide if everything is going to change multiple times in the coming weeks/months.
also this revamp is meant for brain-dead people, people who don't want enjoy the main feature of rpgm-games: EXPLORING

if you have some curiousity in you, you won't need any walkthrough, just try stuff and see what happens, go in a place and click everything!

if you don't have interest/curiousity in you: go back playing VN where everything is meant to be part of a railroad and don't come back

if you don't have interest but want to play anyways: USE THAT MOTHERFUCKER KNOWN AS "SEARCH BUTTON"! I REPLIED TO THE SAME OLD QUESTION LIKE 20 TIMES, WHERE IS THE SCHOOL?I DON'T KNOW, CAROL! MAYBE SOMEWHERE NEAR WHERE PETER PAN LIVES!

Seriously, there are 31 pages(maybe 32 soon enough), in every page, someone asked where the school is...and i replied to them in that same page...

seriously, learn to be curious or learn to use the search button and some keywords...

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
Lol spent way too much time making a text map while BoN had already released an actual map, so here it is:

Also BoN released a patch for the Mss. Taylor bug, but a few people said it didn't actually fix the issue, so your luck may vary. I'll add it here for now anyways (if you still have this issue just use the saveditonline fix described either in this thread or the previous games thread).

maaath

Feb 26, 2019
i was searching for "Lizzy" on the seach button and i find nothing so i'm gonna do this question, i already have the pc from the game store guy, i have the games to play, but everytime a try to upload a video on youTV it says that i can't upload more than 5 videos, and Lizzy hint keep saying that i need go to the game store, that means Lizzy quest is over and will be more in the next updates or it is a bug?

thebruneitor

Aug 8, 2017
Things you should know before playing:
1. learn spanish and english. in that order
2. play in spanish mode. Is less buggy (not entirely but hey just work more)
3. martina institute = school
4. always check de B on your phone then (?) if you stuck with someting
5. on the same page you can click the portraits of the character you want then (?) to advance in that quest line
6. optimize your time doing miss taylor quest first. She give you special lessons on afternoon so you don't have to wait much more to enter nesrot's pub
7. heres the Map :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
i was searching for "Lizzy" on the seach button and i find nothing so i'm gonna do this question, i already have the pc from the game store guy, i have the games to play, but everytime a try to upload a video on youTV it says that i can't upload more than 5 videos, and Lizzy hint keep saying that i need go to the game store, that means Lizzy quest is over and will be more in the next updates or it is a bug?
Pretty confident that it's bugged and there is no Lizzy content in this version. I asked the same question in the 2.1 thread before they got split, and no one seemed to know there either.

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
"I found the school but a girl blocks the entrance, the time comes to 0 and I have to start again. But the girl is still there. "

Same problem. Anybody has a solution?
Do you remember what point in the game this was? What night scene did it come after?

Major1

Jul 29, 2018
also this revamp is meant for brain-dead people, people who don't want enjoy the main feature of rpgm-games: EXPLORING
Is there a reason you are constantly referring to people on this thread as braindead, and being consistently passive-aggressive other than your reason of these people asking the same questions over and over? I get it's annoying, but there is no need to act the way you have been.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Pretty confident that it's bugged and there is no Lizzy content in this version. I asked the same question in the 2.1 thread before they got split, and no one seemed to know there either.
Lizzy is barely presented in this alpha...you talk to her, prepare the setup for playing her route...but the game-store(the ability of buying stuff from that store i mean) will be available in next versions

Last edited:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Is there a reason you are constantly referring to people on this thread as braindead, and being consistently passive-aggressive other than your reason of these people asking the same questions over and over? I get it's annoying, but there is no need to act the way you have been.
you just said it: my reason is people without intraprendence, without a real interest in exploring and they keep not-using the search button...i'm okay when a thread reach 100 pages...but in every single page someone made a question...we should put in OP the map of the game and a FAQ section a this point...

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
Not fubar, had this same issue. Walk upstairs to your room, use inventory, go to essential items, and use your phone. Then walk downstairs and you should be set (may not even have to use phone, just know this is what I did and it fixed it for some reason. Honestly just going back to room probably resets it). If that doesn't work reload save from before activating test mode and try again.
That fixed it, thanks.

Reactions: Big Daddy
3.00 star(s) 133 Votes