Gabito

May 7, 2018
My solution was going back to the last update when I took the pictuer of the boyfrien getting fuck I am doing Jet task right now

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
I am so disapointed of him, even the threesome of jet chloe and mc is not change. We were close to finisht he story and close to fujck Lucy and he bail out fearing patreon even if mc fuck sarah....i was one of the oldest member and when he was too scared of lucy content i fear bad thing about the game and stop pledging to see where he was going with that....the revamp was the bad choice. he should have finish ''season1'' and go to season 2 finish with some hot sex scene with lucy+sarah mc and MC+maria+lucy......

I still feel bad because the update of chloe quest lane was because of me primirly. I was the oldest of one of the oldest patreon he got and he asked me what i wanted for next update and i wanted chloe full quest plus a threesome with 2 futas+MC lol
He choose kelly it was more easy for the story siding with chloe, i choose all the position sex scene in the threesomes kelly+MC+chloe.

Feel like a traitor but bailing out of the story lane and bailing out on lucy+mc make me stop my pledging for atleast the first month Begg was on patreon until now!!!!

Jimonjo

Feb 5, 2018
Is there a way to call rachel? I thought it would be fixed with the new versions but she doesn't show up on the phone. Anyone have a solution?

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
The save fake work. Yes the game let you load the save, but is bugged.
The time you see on the right upper screen is the first time event in game, where you have to run at school before the gate is close. Where you meet the clean woman you help with Christian in the bathroom at school.
Continue play that save game is usless, because the game become more bugged every thing you do.

For play better you need to restart the intere game.

My question now is... do we need to restart the game every update? This is not a little game, with little update, but every time do the same thing again and again, become really frustrated! This is a grinding game! Much more frustrated then summertimesaga! But at last we know that summertimesaga come out after 2/3 month so, restart is not a real problem. Also because the quest are much little then my new life revamp. Also you can use cheat, so the problem is not the same.

Someone know anything about save game compatible? Or we need to restart the game every time?
Anyway sorry for me english, i am bored to write every time that i do not write well, but really see other complain every time because, some time look like i am complain everything is really bored.

Thank you.
I agree with you. Replaying the game make you eventually drop it. Luckly games like summertime saga and a town uncovered make you continue from last update. I wish it will be no problem in the future updates.

Also I hope the66 port the updated version with fixed English translation.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
This has always been one of my favorite H-games, despite it being in RPGM and always partially en Español. I feel it was a bold choice to put the final boss on the splash screen: I'm in a perpetual loop of having to "press z/enter" to proceed, only to have it open "load" and having to back out and start again.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I am so disapointed of him, even the threesome of jet chloe and mc is not change. We were close to finisht he story and close to fujck Lucy and he bail out fearing patreon even if mc fuck sarah....i was one of the oldest member and when he was too scared of lucy content i fear bad thing about the game and stop pledging to see where he was going with that....the revamp was the bad choice. he should have finish ''season1'' and go to season 2 finish with some hot sex scene with lucy+sarah mc and MC+maria+lucy......

I still feel bad because the update of chloe quest lane was because of me primirly. I was the oldest of one of the oldest patreon he got and he asked me what i wanted for next update and i wanted chloe full quest plus a threesome with 2 futas+MC lol
He choose kelly it was more easy for the story siding with chloe, i choose all the position sex scene in the threesomes kelly+MC+chloe.

Feel like a traitor but bailing out of the story lane and bailing out on lucy+mc make me stop my pledging for atleast the first month Begg was on patreon until now!!!!
I bet 1 million pounds that he's going to update this revamped version - adding new bugs every update he releases (i.e.: this new Nesrot bug!!!) - for a while (6 months). Then he will announce that he's going to drop this unfinished Revamped Version and start My New Life 2 out of the blue.

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes