Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
Well his patreon is dropping alot it's no longer in the thousands, ever since this revamp dropped it's been doing nothing but decline, I'm sure BoN notices. It aslo shows that even though the patrons voted for this revamp this isn't what they had in mind.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Well his patreon is dropping alot it's no longer in the thousands, ever since this revamp dropped it's been doing nothing but decline, I'm sure BoN notices. It aslo shows that even though the patrons voted for this revamp this isn't what they had in mind.
the reason why i quit on BoN...i still love and play the old version of the game...because the dynamics between family and friend made sense...now for the sake of the plot...he changed pretty much everything(in my opinion) i'm just checking time to time hoping that he will do something decent...

Reactions: Trapezio

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Well this update was realy small one 2 scenes or 2½ if you count maria with father scene.

Oct 20, 2018
do hospital quest mc fucked over 7 females there are still more an i havent even started babysitting quest if u need help leave msg
how to progress the hospital job? my highest title is nurse but i couldnt progress any further after experiment with yerna and dr ferdinand... and where to buy flowers for one of the patients?

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

My New Life: REVAMP [v0.002.0 Alpha Test] [Beggar of Net] - Original Size: 3.24 GB

Download Win (486 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Oh wow an update! :eek: Well finally got around to playing the original and I can defiantly see why people are upset with this one, personally I'm really enjoying the new scenes but hate how the old scenes just seemed either cut and pasted into this one or removed completely.
For example theirs's a mission where you have to rescue a teacher who's being molested in her sleep by following some weird creep to her apartment. No explanation as to how he got in or why she didn't wake up during the whole process. Went back and played the first version turns out your mc was the one who secretly drugged her in the first place which is why she didn't wake up, also the creep had been a friend of mc and had bribed/coerced the mc into helping him get her.
Things like this occur throught the game (as well as the bugs apparently some of those came over too) which is sad because I really like a lot of the scenes and art I just don't know if they're enough to make up for a hacked up story. :cry:

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes