Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Due to the changes of patreon website i cant see what previous was, but is it me or did he indeed lose allot of patreon when the revamp was introduced ?? i only see he has 926 patreon left but he used to have allot more before ?? :unsure:

I cant see how much he makes anymore he used to make like 4000 but this part is not visible on his patreon page.

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
Due to the changes of patreon website i cant see what previous was, but is it me or did he indeed lose allot of patreon when the revamp was introduced ?? i only see he has 926 patreon left but he used to have allot more before ?? :unsure:

I cant see how much he makes anymore he used to make like 4000 but this part is not visible on his patreon page.
There wasn't a change. This guy removes his own posts every time and i have no clue why. Whenever he makes a post or poll with a specific question he removes it immediately after a few hours.

Creators have the choice to hide their income there maybe that's why you can't see it. I'm pretty sure he'll lose much more patreons than that, though. His main goal or "intention" was with this revamp to gain more patreons = $$$. He indeed got more for like a couple days it was around 1100 patreons. But then it dropped to what it is now - very fast. I guess his greed to get more cash in a short time killed him.

The worst thing is tho, he won't listen. This guy asks always the same questions and his patreons give him always the same answers but he doesn't listen. He talks sweet always with a bunch of apologies and what not but he keeps doing shit. I was like half a year patreon of his game and learned that this guy seems worse than Donald Trump.

Don't get me wrong. I like his game design or else i wouldn't bin a patreon for half a year. But I don't have a clue of his intentions. He keeps making everything worse.

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
Not tried this revamp, but the original was pretty good, just the English was more of a Spanglish. Revamps hardly ever turn out to be good in my experience...

rockthehell

Aug 1, 2017
So i finished Rachel quest about fixing her answers in the test. She promised a date at the pool and gave me her number. But the is no number in the app. Is it bug?

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
In all due honesty, this update was trash...Two months of waiting for nothing. You don't do that a storyline. Zero tempo of narrative...I couldn't immerse myself into the story. Pam and Nadine were reinstated from earlier version... No dates... Unrealistic body model on the chop shop girl...TWO MONTHS
From what i am reading here i am assuming that he would abandon the project if suddenly all the patreons got fed up and unsubscribed. That should happen btw. Does he work full time in real life or something? Studying?

Reysoul

Feb 6, 2018
I want to know why the start menu is so laggy. Other games don't have this effect, but this one in special do...

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
anyone know how to change a save file from spanish to eng?
I haven't played the game. Is there any choice to choose language in setting or preferences or just at the beginning of the game?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes