halegreen

May 13, 2018
View attachment 436378

To trigger, no click on her, just walk from the front enter to the garage like if you were coming thru from there, no from the garage.
Infortunately nothing happens i try with old saves/new game , compressed/uncompressed version only babysitting start. When i click on hornet garage icon, game doesn't switch me inside the garage. I have only the message "you need to a acquire the licence..." but i already buy it. And when i go to the garage by myself the wife is next to a car, not as your picture.

Last edited:

pezpez

Apr 30, 2018
Is version 0.002.2 missing alot of picture files? or is anyone having similar problems? mainly the pictures of [Carol, Sandra, Mrs Taylor and Mrs Lissette] in school, example recreoMsstaylor01.png ect

dw just found out the newer ver 0.002.3 has fixed the problem

Last edited:

Henture

Oct 6, 2018
Im stuck second course of mechanic job.
i am in a delivering cars to the old quarter loop.Repeating that god damn shit over and over again.But anything doesnt change i cant progress
Any1 can help this problem?

ballnetza

Jan 17, 2019
According to the update brought an advance in the original story, someone already advanced that plot?

and another thing, someone discovered how the event of the bathroom is active in the recess, even on the side, there is an icon of admiration which cannot be activated and in the afternoon, there is also an icon of admiration ... help!

View attachment 435941

View attachment 435943
me too...

Reactions: JileP

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Version v0.84 Updated

May or MAY NOT be a Full-Save. (As Always)

Text in RED is new the scenes & Information about the latest version of the game
Remember to get the Version v0.84

Change-log v0.82
  • Laura's Quest Part 1
  • 2 Dates with Laura
Go to your Phone & Press the B and you can see all the available characters in the Current Version of the game.
There are also scenes that are Onetime-events only, Those you'll have to play the game yourself.

All Babysitter is done events done.
Just either call them or do their job again and you can repeat the scenes.

Schoolmates.
Carol
Branda
Pam
Nadine
Sandra
Rachel
Daisy
Beth

Teachers
Lissette
Miss. Taylor
Mrs. Turner

World

Morgan's Mom
Morgan's aunt
Marge & Sharon Threesome (Put vine in fridge)
Daisy's Mom
Mrs. Jordan
Marcus Mom Alison (To get the threesome scene just visit Alison (Marcus home) and press "Call Sharon")
Marcus Sister Noa
Marcus Cousin Andrea
Milf Debbie (You can find her in front of Amaria Market"
Teenager that loves weed "High Neighborhood East"
Feeding hungry cats? Let me give you a reward (One time event) (Further down below there is a map made by Wrecker, Feed 15 cats and you will find her in barlytown park)
Andrea's friend Rose ( You can find them at midtown, but since the map ain't updated i'll give you guys some pictures where to go.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just visit them at their homes at Afternoon. ( If you dont know where there house is Check your Phone & Press the house icon)

Institute
At the institute(School) You can have sex with:
Carol
Sandra
Pam
Branda
Lissette
Mss. Taylor
Nadine.
Daisy
Turner

You will find them with a "Heart" above there heads.

Work-Related.
The Hospital Has some Repeatable scenes but A-LOT of them are one time Events.
So you will have to do the jobs. They are Straight Forward. Take the online course from your Phone and then do the job a few times and take the course again repeat. When you become a nurse go to the individual rooms and they will tell you what to do. The director also has a job for you that gives you 2 Repeating scenes.

Hornet Garage
Just go there and work after 8 and you will get her full scene.

Have fun.

This will probably be the last time i'll be updating this Jieigh has made a excellent post with multiple saves with different routes, You can find it here
This Version includes only one-time events so giving you a full save will not make sense in any shape or form so i do this.
Save 16 is 8.3.5 save
Save 22 is 8.4.0 save

Last edited:

FranXtreme

Oct 10, 2018
Infortunately nothing happens i try with old saves/new game , compressed/uncompressed version only babysitting start. When i click on hornet garage icon, game doesn't switch me inside the garage. I have only the message "you need to a acquire the licence..." but i already buy it. And when i go to the garage by myself the wife is next to a car, not as your picture.

In my photo, she is there because I have finished this job, it is too short compared to the hospital work.

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
THE STORY IS LINEAR, RIGHT?
I'm highly worried about SARAH. On 2.1 I got all the cards for her till one point I couldnt give her more and she was just standing there in her bedroom at 15:00. Then she stopped appearing there. The main walkthrough said to talk to her at school and so I did but she seemed to be flirting with some random dude. I clicked on her and Mc only greeted her.
NOW on this update 2.2, the main story walkthrough said to talk to her at school again. When I did SHE SAID something like "I don't need your help anymore, Christian got me all the cards and Ill be hanging out with him." This got me nervous, cause I thought I might have done something wrong or this is what Dev wants.
Mc says "I HAVE to do something about this". That made me feel better, but Not So Much after Christian got the upper hand on Mc and Rachel later on in the story.
And to MAKE THINGS WORSE he reminds MC he will be fucking his sister Sara after making him look like a bitch in front of Rachel. I played all the main events in this update. Except for the side stuff.

MY HUGE CONCERN is if this is avoidable as of now or not? will Mc get back in control? Will he get cucked? I mean, I don't see an NTR tag on this game so far, so that's good. The game did warned me way earlier in the story that "Sarah was more likely to flirt with guys now and that I had to be careful."

Sarah's personal Walkthrough STILL says that I have to collect the packages for Nesrot, but he hasn't contacted me.. unless I missed something or I went too long without getting a package I was unaware of.

Honestly Sarah and Dr.Robson are the 2 chicks I care about the most. Probably the same goes for most players. Their looks, their voluptuous bodies, their unbreakable connection to Mc ;) ITS PERFECT! I would stop playing this if I cant have a playthrough where Mc builds a romantic relationship and bangs them both. That would really suck major balls.

FranXtreme

Oct 10, 2018
I'm highly worried about SARAH. On 2.1 I got all the cards for her till one point I couldnt give her more and she was just standing there in her bedroom at 15:00. Then she stopped appearing there. The main walkthrough said to talk to her at school and so I did but she seemed to be flirting with some random dude. I clicked on her and Mc only greeted her.
NOW on this update 2.2, the main story walkthrough said to talk to her at school again. When I did SHE SAID something like "I don't need your help anymore, Christian got me all the cards and Ill be hanging out with him." This got me nervous, cause I thought I might have done something wrong or this is what Dev wants.
Mc says "I HAVE to do something about this". That made me feel better, but Not So Much after Christian got the upper hand on Mc and Rachel later on in the story.
And to MAKE THINGS WORSE he reminds MC he will be fucking his sister Sara after making him look like a bitch in front of Rachel. I played all the main events in this update. Except for the side stuff.

MY HUGE CONCERN is if this is avoidable as of now or not? will Mc get back in control? Will he get cucked? I mean, I don't see an NTR tag on this game so far, so that's good. The game did warned me way earlier in the story that "Sarah was more likely to flirt with guys now and that I had to be careful."

Sarah's personal Walkthrough STILL says that I have to collect the packages for Nesrot, but he hasn't contacted me
.. unless I missed something or I went too long without getting a package I was unaware of.

Honestly Sarah and Dr.Robson are the 2 chicks I care about the most. Probably the same goes for most players. Their looks, their voluptuous bodies, their unbreakable connection to Mc ;) ITS PERFECT! I would stop playing this if I cant have a playthrough where Mc builds a romantic relationship and bangs them both. That would really suck major balls.
Don't worry, well, so far this is how it is supposed to happen now, you need to wait for another update for Sarah's main story, if you ask me this update was a bit disappointing, but I'm sorry if anyone thinks about other things about it.

huybadada142

Apr 7, 2019
I remember there is a game with same kind of screens and images and also RPGM on f95zone but I can't figure out the name. Can anyone help me

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017

Sarah's personal Walkthrough STILL says that I have to collect the packages for Nesrot, but he hasn't contacted me
.. unless I missed something or I went too long without getting a package I was unaware of.

The first version of the game had NTR since you if fucked up, your sister would get fucked by some dude at the party.
So it wouldn't surprise me if this game had the same D:

Reactions: hanifani and f4f4

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
The first version of the game had NTR since you if fucked up, your sister would get fucked by some dude at the party.
So it wouldn't surprise me if this game had the same D:
OHHHHHH Yeah I just remembered that. I was one on one with a huge ass walkthrough, so that never happened to me. You were literally fucked without a walkthrugh and a cheat mod in the old version.

Last edited:

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
Don't worry, well, so far this is how it is supposed to happen now, you need to wait for another update for Sarah's main story, if you ask me this update was a bit disappointing, but I'm sorry if anyone thinks about other things about it.
The best event of this update was The ThickAss Mechanic. But To be honest the BEST PART of the revamp in general is that the game is now much simpler, it has an in-game walkthrough and the new Job events are hella nice. I really really enjoyed the hospital, babysitting and mechanic events. The hospital is my fav one. It was nice to see a bit of Lucy on the mechanic one.
God I love how big she is in comparison to the mechanic even tho she is thicc af too :love: I cant wait for her story :cry:

pinchewe71

Jul 7, 2018
Hi guys so i got a problem with laura when it says that she would be swiming at the pool in saturday in the morning so i see her in the pool besides but i cant do anything
im stupid sorry

Jan 30, 2018
im trying to talk to ms.lissette after cleaning the paint but shes not there its just an exclamation mark there and i walk right through it is there anyway to fix this pls tell me
has anyone experience this and fix it please tell me

2019-10-21 (2).png

Last edited:

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I played as well as well at the original and enjoyed a lot but I'm not disappointed for this revamp for now. Even I think it's too bad to let unachieved the former version because like you said, it's seems that the game could be very close to have an ending from the story aspect.

Otherwise I do think the story of the new version made a little more sense. The personal quests of the characters are better as for the build up (For exemple, you don't have sex scene with Carol at the moment you go her house the first time which it doesn't fit with someone like her).

As for the character's personalities changed.
Until now, Jack's actions make more sense to this one than the last version of the original for me when he tried to rape Sarah almost out of the blue.
He beats & rapes Maria yeah but after he got provoked by her about his dick's size and you know as played at the original game the Trauma he goes through on the Jack's Story about it.

Sarah like the former opus is not comfortable with her feelings for Mike at the beginning. Before they go too far, she stops and date someone (don't remembrer his name). This time even the build up is different, the dude is replaced by Christian which is more interessing 'cause we know he's not gonna be present in this game just for this reason and will have an impact at the main story. So it's not like the "Netorare" situation wasn't there before but it will be more elaborated to this one I guess.

As for the bugs, until now I don't really have many who came at me and I take the habit to save after almost every action I make so I don't say it's nothing but not such a big deal for me.
Carol in the first one didn't have sex with Mike during the first visit either. Sure she would have went experiment nuts on mike if she had witnessed Rachel and Mike fucking in the stall next to her at best but there was no sex during the first home visit. Heck if you didn't activate the extra content all she did was Kiss you due to never kissing a guy before and wanting to try it. Like the original MNL Carol while book smart when it came to romance was extremely repressed in the romance area and that was what stayed with her.

As for Jack himself yes while we know of the trauma he suffered via Mike's Grandmother Maria honestly didn't know of this trigger, and no offense to Jack he wasn't no angel either. He was constantly neglecting Maria and treating her like crap prior to this. So when he was naked in the room and expecting some loving Maria had every right to be honest to be pissed off with him. However despite all this happening I do agree this revamp does make his character change make more sense seeing as the original didn't have him as a dick then when update 2.1 came the sudden change happened.

The only reason Sarah in the original even went out with someone else was because ShaSha pushed her to do so. ShaSha like Sarah also wanted Mike for herself however she also saw Sarah had an advantage over her (in the form of not only having Mike's interest, but also they lived under the same roof) which was why despite many things she tried to convince Sarah it was not only wrong, but she needed to get with someone else to stop this. To be honest with you had ShaSha not tried to steal mike for herself and sabotage her friend in this way I honestly don't think Sarah would have even rejected him in the first place let alone date someone else.

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes