Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
The new poll by BoN shows that he don't care what we think. I believe most of us here liked old Maggie and liked her story of being successful news editor yet he changed it and has the audacity to say we don't know the story. So check the new change now.

Can I change to Nesrot?

I’ve decided to change the appearance of some of the characters, some of which were designed with the first set of graphics. They seem kind of ugly and corny to me now, and have no real effect on me. A perfect example of this is Aunt Maggie. She’s a really important character, and is going to play an important part in revealing something big, but no one paid any attention to her. I took a poll, which you can see at
So, every time I change someone, there is always outcry and complaints about the old version of the character being better. If you think the old Aunt Maggie is better, I think it’s just because there are parts of the story you don’t know.
Allow me to cut to the chase. I don’t like Nesrot, either. He’s kinda ugly, and lacks charisma. I’m going to do an overhaul on him. I would love your input, please, and to know whether or not you’d prefer the old version or the new. You decide!
Thanks!

Sorry but the newer nesrot is not something I can get around either. a lot of the newer changes to characters are horrid to be honest. however Aunt Maggie design if you played this revamp is still in the game. Plus unless she was secretly Lucy's sister who is actually mike's mother Maggie was never really Mike's aunt to begin with but rather just another side chick that Jack was boning on the side. So if anything this newer character the BON did indeed add is actually your aunt unlike the previous version. Now don't get me wrong if I had to choose who was actually to be our aunt I would choose the redheaded child barring hips version over the newer one every time myself however as I pointed out in this case he didn't replace aunt maggie but rather actually made her character actually the aunt with this one.

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

oh god, Nesrot will turn into a hipster, he just needs a scarf. I'm laughing so much at this, but his looks were actually nice, he is a chad.

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Sorry but the newer nesrot is not something I can get around either. a lot of the newer changes to characters are horrid to be honest. however Aunt Maggie design if you played this revamp is still in the game. Plus unless she was secretly Lucy's sister who is actually mike's mother Maggie was never really Mike's aunt to begin with but rather just another side chick that Jack was boning on the side. So if anything this newer character the BON did indeed add is actually your aunt unlike the previous version. Now don't get me wrong if I had to choose who was actually to be our aunt I would choose the redheaded child barring hips version over the newer one every time myself however as I pointed out in this case he didn't replace aunt maggie but rather actually made her character actually the aunt with this one.
Uhahah! Who is it? :oops: I just can't believe my eyes. First, aunty Maggie, now after it went Nesrot. Who's next, my dear friends? Who's next? Fatal trend :cry:
Nesrot's Metamorphoses dedicated to:

We can not boast of the wisdom eye
And skillful hand gestures
We do not need all of this to understand each other .
Cigarettes in hands , tea on the table
So the circle closes .
And suddenly we've become scared to change something.

Changes require our hearts ,
Changes require our eyes ,
In our laughter and our tears ,
And the pulse veins
Change!
We are waiting for change .

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Can I change to Nesrot?

I’ve decided to change the appearance of some of the characters, some of which were designed with the first set of graphics. They seem kind of ugly and corny to me now, and have no real effect on me. A perfect example of this is Aunt Maggie. She’s a really important character, and is going to play an important part in revealing something big, but no one paid any attention to her. I took a poll, which you can see at
So, every time I change someone, there is always outcry and complaints about the old version of the character being better. If you think the old Aunt Maggie is better, I think it’s just because there are parts of the story you don’t know.
Allow me to cut to the chase. I don’t like Nesrot, either. He’s kinda ugly, and lacks charisma. I’m going to do an overhaul on him. I would love your input, please, and to know whether or not you’d prefer the old version or the new. You decide!
Thanks!
Oh, My God! Immediately return everything as before!

There was a kid on the edge of Martina
Maybe like me and you :cry:

The Beggar decided to finally finish off the MNL: "This is my game, fucking bastards! If you are not satisfied with something, it is your problem's. I'm the boss!"

Changes require our hearts,
Changes require our eyes,
In our laughter and our tears,
And the pulse veins
Change!
We are waiting for change.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I said before the only thing saving BoN is the story. He said that the new design fits her story where she going to reveal something big so we have to wait and see

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
for those people ho are upset about Aunt Maggie design being changed I can somewhat feel their pain. I personally liked the redheaded version of her more than this never version. However there is just one thing. Aunt Maggie (the one we remember) isn't really gone. She was in the revamp version of the game as well since she was shown in a cutscene. Also she wasn't even Mike's aunt to begin with (unless she was lucy's sister and BON never mentioned it which I doubt) but rather another chick that Jack was fucking long before he met Maria. This new Aunt Maggie however from the looks of things is actually your real aunt (unless BON is pulling our legs once again) and to be honest I am hoping that somewhere along the line we get to fuck her stupid.
Yes, the hopes of young men fed :cry:
Hello, I'm your aunt. I came from Brazil, where there are a lot of wild monkeys.

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
So, he does think that the dude on the left has more charisma 'cause he's got tattoos and a shitty hat. :rolleyes:

Let's face it: he's going to change almost everything. This way the Revamp's development will drag on and on for years.
Hmmm, the guy on the right in the last picture looks much more 'charisma'. Well, I mean, I wanted to say longer. Hell, there is generally a Beggar with a good eye.

sttrt52

Aug 9, 2019
In CG a lot of beth content but the only time i have seen her is on the roof, one image :) There is a story with her?

meepo125

Apr 24, 2018
I have played version 0.002.3 so far, and i gotta admit, its quiet impressive. but I got a question.

how exactly does Karma affect the game play? does it have any consequences? does it change the game play in any way?
which one of the variables changes the Karma level if something went wrong with game play?

Please, if any one could help, it would appreciated for others to find out as well

MrBurrito

Nov 3, 2018
can someone help or guide me, im stuck on Phils story where it says "dont go to Phil's for three days." but after the third day, nothing happens. What am i suppose to do next?

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
I have played version 0.002.3 so far, and i gotta admit, its quiet impressive. but I got a question.

how exactly does Karma affect the game play? does it have any consequences? does it change the game play in any way?
which one of the variables changes the Karma level if something went wrong with game play?

Please, if any one could help, it would appreciated for others to find out as well
Currently, Karma has no effect on the game. Without consequences. Probably, it will be necessary in the future, but it is hard to believe in it. A little affected in the old version of the game, it was responsible for the corresponding variable, which could easily be changed from " - " to " + " in SaveEditor.

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes