Snow972

Dec 4, 2017
Mod scenes for v0.84.5
(I will be updating as the game is updated )

Mod

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Install mod
-Copy the files from the MOD folder and paste them into the "Mynewlife/data" folder
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Necessary-
some images are no longer in the new versions you have to download this patch

* If some are missing, please send me a message.

Paste on Mynewlife/www/img/pictures
Patch to fix missing images

*Compress version

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How to enter the gallery?
-Click on the icon that points
-Have fun :)
1591836740822.png

Last edited:

qarnac

Jul 4, 2019
Its literally written on his wall :p
Not for everyone. I've seen the screen shots and gone back through it a couple of times and I see flame(?) icons where the posters are supposed to be. I got the PC code from the board so I completed the mission. Also, I've tried several times to find the tinymon card(s) and there aren't any "stars" to click on. I downloaded the compressed version. I wonder if that's the problem?

Reactions: gotflovenan

qarnac

Jul 4, 2019

Fix.
Thanks but I'd already downloaded the patch. I tried the files that you linked to again and it didn't help. By the way, at the party I can't see Charles, Carol, Sandra, Nadine, Pam, Brenda, and several others until I run into them and click. I just see a shadow circle for some and the others are invisible. I still completed the new content so it's not a big deal.

Reactions: Elpenetrador93

Kakaxihatev3

Aug 7, 2018
Really i just do not understand if is a bug or not.
I reload the safe save file and after i try to bring the first drink to a girl, the dick contest start.
I manage only to lick tom's sister pussy! Every time i try to give a new drink to other girls, the game go to the next contest and i need to save Sarah. So i locked Christian in the bathroom. Than i need to exchange drink and after... MC win -.- just a fucking Daisy Kiss and again MC get kicked in the ass by Christian.
Really why this developer always do thing like this?

At last let me fuck all the girls in the party before start the dick contest.
In the end i save Sarah, she kiss mc, HJ mc and the BJ MC.
I cant touch the other girls. What a disappointment!
Can someone confirm to me that this is all you can do? Or i find another bug and the bug do not let me fuck all the girls in the party?

Because the first time i fuck litterally all the girls, only three of them not. One is a lesbian, Tom sister let me lick her pussy and the Shasha HJ mc.
But after... the game was stuck in a some sort of loop and do not let me continue with the main plot.
I was so focused on stopping the Christian idiot that I didn't even care much about the other girls! lol
But I agree with you, I really bothered not being able to enjoy the whole party since the time passed too quickly !!!

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
it's me or the phil's mom don't have all the update renders?
some scenes have the old model and others the new

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes