Cramone

May 14, 2018
can u help me pls?
i played the original version, this version has improvement... little to far, but improvement.
For example Rachel is more dependable of you, Maria is more hollow and other characters became obsessed with you after you got them.
There is much advance on history for some characters but with every update this version become closer and closer.

floppy93

Jul 17, 2018
Walktrough for get the heart with shirley and daisy guys? When i start only find daisy and talk about a date but i dont find shirley

Xandrilad

Jan 25, 2019
Walktrough for get the heart with shirley and daisy guys? When i start only find daisy and talk about a date but i dont find shirley
Shirley can normally be found in the gym. It is to the right of the pool. When you first start you have limited options. Most of your points when come from eating dinner where you can talk or give gifts.
Gifts: both like jewelry and clothes.
Conversation: Daisy - fashion, and leisure Shirley - fashion, and sex

After you reach 2 hearts, you will have more options. You give give massages to either after studying or working out.

You can take Daisy on dates once she reaches 3 hearts.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Unofficial Android Port:

Features

1. Toggle gamepad (bottom right of screen)
  2. Toggle default touch controls (one finger touch for select;two finger touch for cancel/menu)
  3. Cheats when you use phone (I only added money cause don't know what other cheats to include).
  4. Quick access to phone ( bottom right of screen)

Download Link:
Fixing a bug that happens at sex. Will re-upload. Thanks serrt23 for letting me know

Fixed Version:

Mega

Note: Videos might not play on some devices, I only tested with Android v9 and videos played fine

View attachment 585099
Updated the links. Install over previous to keep old saves.

Also instead of this, you can always use JoiPlay emulator ;)

Reactions: Lordgrim122

Helpme2001

Apr 14, 2019
does anyone have a save up from morgan and his mother into the hospital and can someone tell me a walkthrough from that part cus when i did it i go home and the game buged so now i cant leave the house and idk what to do lol.

Dhiter

Jun 29, 2017
Unofficial Android Port:

Features

1. Toggle gamepad (bottom right of screen)
  2. Toggle default touch controls (one finger touch for select;two finger touch for cancel/menu)
  3. Cheats when you use phone (I only added money cause don't know what other cheats to include).
  4. Quick access to phone ( bottom right of screen)

Download Link:
Fixing a bug that happens at sex. Will re-upload. Thanks serrt23 for letting me know

Fixed Version:

Mega

Note: Videos might not play on some devices, I only tested with Android v9 and videos played fine

View attachment 585099
Something is wrong whit the mega link can't even download 1b

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Something is wrong whit the mega link can't even download 1b

Tested with ISP and VPN and it works on my end.

Have you download plenty from mega....Are you sure your download quota for mega has not been exceeded? That is my only conclusion.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I recommend you guys switch to using , or and not use this android port.
Joiplay can play most MV pc games on android with save backup using the pc version of the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Are there any Android version saves, or can tell where are the save files
It is difficult to share saves on the android version. This is due to the way MV engine deploys its android version in standard browser. This is the game engine problem, so not my fault.
To the best of my knowledge, it can only be acquired via rooting phone. Which, I don't recommend. That's your risk.

But you can use emulators e.g. ; these emulators easily allow transfer of saves from PC to phone and vice versa.
Only downside I notice is it takes forever to transfer this game and each update to phone, even on USB 3.0. This has nothing to do with the emulator. The emulator runs pretty damn good.

Last edited:

Xandrilad

Jan 25, 2019
Place the wine in the refrigerator at Morgan's house before meeting up with Mamma Morgan or Marge. When you leave you will get a call from them.

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes