Helpme2001

Apr 14, 2019
Classroom besides the lab....if you are looking for MC clothes or if you are looking for daisy clothes then go to pool room then girls locker

:)
i know but i have lost the save cus i have unistall the game pls attach an save so that way i can play where i let it ... pls it will help me so much!

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
is it impossible to escape teachers on daisy quest?

I think so, someone said to go to the lab, I cheated to get there and nothing happened. I managed to combine the speed cheat and walkthrough walls bug fix to make it to the front door, but nothing happened. For the most part I am really impressed with the rework, but this quest feels like a return to the original with how poorly it is implemented.

Would really appreciate any help from someone who has actually finished it. Because right now the teachers aren't even standing still they are running at mach speed around each room when I enter and can catch me when I am hiding in the walls.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Alright for those of you struggling, I found an exploit to escape the school with Daisy. After you leave the gym go upstairs, go right to the next hallway, use the second stairway down. The teacher if your game isn't broken should be staring at the door with her back to you. Hit the W key and it will tell you that you can't, so go into your inventory and open your phone in the essential menu. Click on the blue B, click on the school logo at the top left, click on the green ? at the bottom left, exit your phone.
CLick the W key and magically this time it works. Choose Bug Fixer, choose character stuck, choose unlock character. Now be very careful and walk south into the black area and move towards the front door keeping as much space between the teacher and yourself as possible. You can walk through the door towards the teacher, only leave one space between yourself and the door and now lock your character and you can walk out of the door and continue on with the game.

If there is a way to do this without exploits I must be too dumb to figure it out as the teachers can spot your through walls instantly and if you spend too much time searching they will start to patrol and run at light speed right at you. If anyone has an in with Beggar, tell him he really needs to either play that mission again and see how broken it is or make it a lot easier to complete.

Hope my little walkthrough helps someone. :)

basilias

Sep 12, 2018
You have to go to the face page of the student for the family member. For example, for morgans mom, you go to morgans page and do his quests. It will tell you what to do next for his family members.
yes i know that but there is no quest.. if i click in my question mark the games says to complete jet's mission and if i click jet's question mark the games says to focus in family how can i focus in family if there is no quest for any family member

basilias

Sep 12, 2018
yes i know that but there is no quest.. if i click in my question mark the games says to complete jet's mission and if i click jet's question mark the games says to focus in family how can i focus in family if there is no quest for any family member
i think i did jet mission but the game does not know that

adcamir4

Jul 4, 2018
i think i am stuck i have to complete jet's mission but every time i go to jet's from my phone is saying to focus in family and i can't go in her house or in her library
Just go ahead in the main story, some events must happen to progress with Jet

Will Mask

Oct 28, 2017
I searched through pages but couldn't find an answer : right after i bought te computer, the "?" tells me to go back to game shop. Is my game bugged or youtv storyline stops here rn ?

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017

YOU NEED FULL GAME Version 0.6.5 or more
BACKUP YOUR OLD SAVE
WINDOWS DONWLOAD

DLC NO Avvailable in MAC
  • Change Images of Beth's Interactive Sex.
  • Threesome Daisy & Beth.

If you want play in android can consult this They do a nice app for play RPG maker games in android. You need Windows version

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
Can anyone upload the redone interactive Beth scenes? I haven't got computer access for a bit but really wanna see em

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

Unlocked

YOU NEED FULL GAME Version 0.6.5 or more
BACKUP YOUR OLD SAVE
WINDOWS DONWLOAD
DLC NO Available in MAC
  • Change Images of Beth's Interactive Sex.
  • Threesome Daisy & Beth.
If you want play in android can consult this They do a nice app for play RPG maker games in android. You need Windows version

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes