Aug 21, 2018
what to do with miss turner after starting private lessons? I passed the missions with the art teacher but no more with mrs turner.
the phone tell me to go in school and complete missions, but nothing.

poweruptonka

Jul 29, 2017

BACKUP YOUR OLD SAVES
WINDOWS DONWLOAD
  • Add some history in school
  • Add full story of Carol
  • Add full date sytem for Carol
  • Add Interactive Sex Carol x2
  • Add gift Store in your computer
Save 24 English
Save 23 Spanish

Why are the files linked 3gbs? I thought save files were only in KB sizes.

Chudani

Sep 13, 2017
Just want to know, what is the difference between the revamp version and the original one. I want to give this game a shot so can anyone tell me which one I should play. Obviously the older one probably has more content. But in this case why the dev making the same game again? Is this is a remake of previous one or is the older version was so buggy that he started this one from the beginning again.

thebruneitor

Aug 8, 2017
if carol is stuck at toilet use W. unlock character. click on toilet door. now you are inside press W lock the character and continue normally

Dating guide for carol (kinda):
1. the cheapest way is buy on your smarphone cholotales (normal or deluxe) and give her as a gift. Books follow the same logic but are more expensive
2. the places she likes are the center and right of the screen. the cheapest way is select the park in the center ($10) and beach in the center ($10)
3. Right answers: Sushi-blue-giggs-27june-cancer-harry peter
4. when you unlock 3 interactions on heart's icon you can forget about give her gift (your wallet thanks you)
5. After you fuck carol for the first time: Each place has a unique sex scene at the end when your date is going well, the more expensive the site and the gift she ask, the more chances there are to have the scene

Last edited:

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
it's not a bug, you just need to try several times before she finally lets you go in. 4 tries in total for me.
but it requires 2 dates to unlock handjob/blowjob, 4 dates to unlock vagina/anal, and only 1 date per day, that's 12 days in total. the amount of money one must invest in dates is another story. this dating system is just too bad.

Ouchmaker

Aug 9, 2018
Literally a remake, and there's still unmutable sounds in every animation. If you have an option do mute sounds, why not make it apply it on animations as well? Or lowering the volume to a third, tired of my ears bleeding at every animation scene.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
it's not a bug, you just need to try several times before she finally lets you go in. 4 tries in total for me.
but it requires 2 dates to unlock handjob/blowjob, 4 dates to unlock vagina/anal, and only 1 date per day, that's 12 days in total. the amount of money one must invest in dates is another story. this dating system is just too bad.
That's why I liked and wished all grinds in this game like Brenda or Sandra where you do a quest you get rewarded with a progress

oldstrong

Aug 2, 2018
if carol is stuck at toilet use W. unlock character. click on toilet door. now you are inside press W lock the character and continue normally

1. the cheapest way is buy on your smarphone cholotales (normal or deluxe) and give her as a gift. Books follow the same logic but are more expensive
2. the places she likes are the center and right of the screen. the cheapest way is select the park in the center ($10) and beach in the center ($10)
4. when you unlock 3 interactions on heart's icon you can forget about give her gift (your wallet thanks you)
5. After you fuck carol for the first time: Each place has a unique sex scene at the end when your date is going well, the more expensive the site and the gift she ask, the more chances there are to have the scene
add "Maths" and "18 yo" for answers.

Reactions: ericai

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017

TY

Reactions: Archer_p
3.00 star(s) 133 Votes