angcal

Oct 18, 2019
Can somebody upload the link of the update 0.6.6? The OneDrive link for Windows doesn't work for me. Thanks in advance.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I followed the instructions and this screen appeared ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
what happened and what should I do?
You are using it on the Full version.
If you want FULL version update, check the post again.

Updated it since the original FULL version patch link is dead.

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Can we have sex with girl ex:carol, pam,nadine, sandra in tom party? Because he only ask my bring a drink, but i read in this thread we can have sex is that true or not? I just making sure bro
Tom Party

Make sure that you have played before all school girls from the side quest free [till the end, anal sex free]. For Nadine you must have your room free. So when you read this first on the party search for a save before you block your room. You can have only sex with the school girls you have played free before !!!

Search for you what girls you like to have sex in this limeted time so you can´t have sex with all. :(

Esc=Skip text (when you try out what you like most and you know the text)

Ivy: Vodka&Orange,Vodka Orange=Lesbian Sex (Ivy&Tom´s Sister)
Tom´s Sister: Vodka&Pineapple,Gin&Pineapple,Gin&Pineapple=Lick Sex (You)
Sasha: Gin&Pineapple,Gine&Pineapple,Gine&Pineapple=Finger Sex (You)

Carol: Whiskey Orange, Whiskey&Orange=Sex Scene
Nadine: Vodka&Orange,Vodka&Orange=Sex Scene (I think, I haven´t played her free because my room was blocked with the main quest "Tom Party" so I can´t play further with her)
Sandra: Gin&Orange,Gin&Orange=Sex Scene
Pam: Vodka&Orange,Vodka&Orange=Sex Scene
Brenda: Vodka&Coke,Vodka&Coke=Sex Scene

Others (if you need them in the REVAMP Version needless)
Play Poker=Money, normal Waste time you have enough money from your works
Marckus=Waste Time
Morgan=Waste Time
Phil: Nadine,Sandra, Carol=aso Waste time (when it don´t change something I don´t know)
Charles:Garden (front door), Pool NE=aso Waste time (when it don´t change something I don´t know), the answer end the round/turn immediately
Jason:Martin (Pool, blue boxer), blocked the 2. room=Gay sex (Jason&Martin)

The problem is the time in the rounds. Mix drink or give drink = 1 Choice. You have 2 Choices normal in a round.

You can optimize the sex scenes you can get with cheating.

Load you save and then load your items so you can see the drinks are on place 78-86. For example change each drink to 15 and save. Then put this cheated save in your save folder and replace the normal save. Load your cheated save file and play.

1. Round
You can make 2 Choices.
2. Round
You can make 2 Choices.
3. Round
You can make 2 Choices.
4. Round
limeted time
Make 1 Choice.
Then click on the bathroom door on 1. floor.
5. Round
You search with Rachel the room Christian use. You can search the room or do nothing you can find nothing.
You can make 2 Choices.
6. Round
You can make 2 Choices.
7. Round
Run with Daisy in the kitchen.
Change drinks

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
YOU NEED FULL GAME Version 0.6.5 or more
BACKUP YOUR OLD SAVE
WINDOWS DONWLOAD
DLC NO Available in MAC
  • Change Images of Beth's Interactive Sex.
  • Threesome Daisy & Beth.
If you want play in android can consult this They do a nice app for play RPG maker games in android. You need Windows version

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
well can u send me the save of the full complete one atleast?
There you go brother just change the extension name from ( file24.txt ) to ( file24.rpgsave ).... and replace it with original file in save folder
:) Olny the anal scene with daisy and her mother are left you can give gift and go on date with her to unlock them.... ENJOY BROTHER :) :)

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes