MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Can you tell me how to trigger Daisy & Beth threesome? I already have the highest relationship with these girls.
Try having sex with each of them again and the go to Beths house in the afternoon.
That's how it worked for me.

naruto95

Oct 25, 2018
Can someone make a good walkthorugh of this game? I feel like there's a lot of things I'm missing... ._.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Im re-visiting this game after nearly a year off from it.

I seem to be stuck at the hostpital doing the IV mission. All the patients have been discharged but I cannot get out of the hospital now...

thisisme

Jun 17, 2017
I haven't played since 4.0, when I load a savegame in 0.6.6 I get the scene about a new sex law and book of faces tells me to meet marckus but he is not close to the bus stop near MC house
do I have to download and play 0.5, if so anyone knows where I can find the download link? or what can I do?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I haven't played since 4.0, when I load a savegame in 0.6.6 I get the scene about a new sex law and book of faces tells me to meet marckus but he is not close to the bus stop near MC house
do I have to download and play 0.5, if so anyone knows where I can find the download link? or what can I do?
Start new he changed the code sometimes so you can not play with your old 0.4 save normal the bugs you have later in the game with a old save. My save buged in the 0.5 version so I must start new (I don´t know how old my save was from which version I started).

thisisme

Jun 17, 2017
Start new he changed the code sometimes so you can not play with your old 0.4 save normal the bugs you have later in the game with a old save. My save buged in the 0.5 version so I must start new (I don´t know how old my save was from which version I started).
darn, thx

guess I'll try looking for a working save for 0.04 content on 0.05 first

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
My New Life: Revamp - Full Base game 0.6.6
-

whats this?
an bug fix or more content compared to 0.6?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Can somebody explain Alison cinema?

Unlock I other options later or all possible from the beginning?

The only option I found is the neck so I put my arm around her.

Ok it looks when the relationship is higher you can do other things.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes