• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mastakony

Sep 26, 2018
Here, another bug, as always BoN mess up previous finished quests, from babysitter job, except the first one, if you try to cal any other girl always Ta Lisa answers. :p
You just have to make the quests for all 4 babysitting : it works with the phone, no bugs

Nov 18, 2017
It depends on what your willing to download and what version you had prior. The only difference is the compress has reduced quality but hardly even noticeable. As regards to your question about the v0.06.6 Patch, you copy and paste its contents to the FULL version 0.06.5. (Note the one on main page is v0.06 not v0.06.5)

Either download the FULL from main page, then download v0.06.5 and v0.06.6 patch to update it

OR

Download FULL v0.06.6 from Z4IKO here

OR

Download v0.06.5 compressed version here and the patch v0.06.6

thanks for reply

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
You just have to make the quests for all 4 babysitting : it works with the phone, no bugs
I have already finished those quests a long time ago, there is no point to post this bug if i didn't finish the babysitting jobs earlier, apparently BoN saw this bug because works ok with the last release.

Reactions: Mastakony

Aciconquis

Mar 24, 2020
Pro's & Cons

Pro's
-Not as grindy as most games
-Very big area to explore
-Its a free game with HOURS of content
-Something for all sexual orientations

Cons (Get Ready)
-Unlikable, Emo Gollum looking protagonist
-Protagonist is a sap, gets beat down ALL the time
-Seriously Protag can't fight, he can't fight sleep & would get his ass kicked by a paraplegic
-Protagonist (Again) chases girls even when they blew him off for someone else. He's a Cuck fans wet dream
-Very easy to get lost in timed missions
-Ran into quite a few gamebreaking bugs (SAVE OFTEN)
-The translator needs fired... Out of a cannon into a brick f*cking wall
-My God the dialogue (especially in later stages of the game) are laughably bad I had trouble completing missions because of the word salad that was on the screen
Yes, it becomes suspicious. Whenever BON releases a good update and they start doing good reviews. Some new accounts appear punctuating badly and saying stupid things. It is somewhat suspicious. That this game has 3 stars, only shows that the review system does not work well. I think they should only be able to review accounts that have some antiquity.

Steviehg84

Oct 16, 2019
Reactions: GothSummer

MCBabyFace

Dec 3, 2017
hey can ANYONE HELP I JUST DID THE PATCH BUT I CANT START THE BETH QUEST CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP . SOME PEOPLE SAY GO TO THE MUSIC TEACHER THEN GO TALK TO HER IN RECESS BUT IT DON'T HAPPEN . PLEASE HELP TO WHAT EXACTLY DO I NEED TO DO TO ACTIVATED BETH QUEST .
Open your phone and click on the school icon, it should be on top left and then click on the question mark

Sep 3, 2017
Android link @ end of post.
Compressed PC version

My Cheat Mod for PC: for v0.06.6

Features : Any cheat suggestions are welcome!!

1. Add Money or Subtract
  2. Teleport - Home, School, Female homes, Male homes, Bus stop.
  3. Change Day & Time - Please be careful during ongoing missions
  4. Change player running speed
  5. Karma - good or bad
  6. Sex Skills - ability to play only the last resistance and sex skill scenes or just max skills without scenes
  7. Change name when you want.
Instructions:
Extract to game directory where game.exe is located
Cheats when W (Phone) is pressed.

Note: I usually don't play the game so often, so don't know what cheats to add or grind in the game to reduce. Will be testing the game and will add when the time comes or anyone suggests a feature.

Download:
Refer to attached file in post

Changelog:
  1. Added Teleport to female house, male houses, bus stop.
  2. Added max Jet resistance and skill classes.
  3. Added ability to change name whenever
  4. Update for v0.06.5 (will work for v0.06.6)

Links for Android Port:
Android Port

Android Port with PC Cheat Mod (MOD)
Is there a way to use our saves from the PC version in the Android port? Kinda sucks losing progress when switching platforms.

BDI

May 23, 2017
I just started a new game from scratch and when the page to select your name, Tommy came up. Is this the (semi) permanent name to be used, or can we choose another one?

JFGChirsMartins

Mar 24, 2019
View attachment 647799

Anyone know the password?pls
Beth's house # 2 High Neighborhood West-1st Key on the statue on the table opens the drawer near the window on the right-Beth's anier: 2nd Vault under the table Password 19092004
3rd PC password on the Medicine Glass: 3317-Open the Beth folder pc when passing the image in the last image appears on the bottom right of the PC: WebCam password: 4589

Reactions: GeorgeWeasley

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Is there a way to use our saves from the PC version in the Android port? Kinda sucks losing progress when switching platforms.
Sadly, the way the game engine implements android, save files cannot be backup or transfer from one platform to another.
At the moment I am working on the ability to backup up android saves.

You can always use the android emulator that allows you to play the pc version of the game and backup saves etc. It works great for many games and is activity updated. That being said, to me, it is a pain to transfer the game files to android to be used in Joiplay. 'Long ass time', think it was about 20 - 30 mins (USB 3.0) and that was using the compressed version and with so many updates for this game... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Might be different for others, I have no clue.
Give it a try

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 135 Votes