Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Just asking but don't BON include a complete save normally on save file24. Just asking?
Haven't check it to see if most variables and switches are checked

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Hey guys its been a while since I played. Has there been any progress with MC and his biological mother?

stinkloch

Jun 18, 2017
I played the old version (v2.1) a long time ago.
How much of the old content is now in this new version?
Are there still scenes missing?
Did some content get cut?

Stalkerdude

May 21, 2017
Is it a bug that the girls bar fills up in a second now? From what I've seen its mainly the characters from previous versions and you can lock some of their progress bar but some you can. Like Sandra for example. Is that a consequence of the sex skill constantly rising or is this just a bug?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Question to everybody:

This last 0.6 update main storyline: scene with Jack & Maria, gone to school, talked to Markus. Hint system tells me: "go to your room at night" - BUT it doesn't happen anything at all.

Any ideas?

Feb 25, 2018
Question to everybody:

This last 0.6 update main storyline: scene with Jack & Maria, gone to school, talked to Markus. Hint system tells me: "go to your room at night" - BUT it doesn't happen anything at all.

Any ideas?
you are not the only one me and others have been stuck in the same shit since yesterday!

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Question to everybody:

Any ideas?
Anyone claiming he's just finished the update answer please.

IGlos

Donor
Feb 16, 2018
I can't pass the second part of the mechanic quest...I pick up all the boxes and go to the warehouse and nothing...I can't get out and when I try to talk to her it says she is busy...any help??. Pls

NVM the steps are just confusing and as always done very poorly, you have to pick one box at the time if you try to pick all of them you can't advance...

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes