Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Guys can someone tell me why with RpgMakerSaveEdit it does not make me use the advanced function?
I wanna change MC car, but RpgMakerSaveEdit do not let me go in the advanced function.
Let me add only money
Probably you are not use the RpgMakerSaveEdit v.0.65, use the attached file is working for me.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Probably you are not use the RpgMakerSaveEdit v.0.65, use the attached file is working for me.
I try to use all the RpgMakerSaveEdit. But nothing happen. I mean RpgMakerSaveEdit open the save and let me change only money. The v0.65 again only money. The 63 does not open to me at all.
But i think I understand why, the save file didn't let me edit the advanced function.
Because I moved the save file to another folder and then i open the program.

Now istead i try to use RpgMakerSaveEdit directly while I play the game. And the program let me go in advanced function. Perhaps is for that that the program do not let me change the things

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
I try to use all the RpgMakerSaveEdit. But nothing happen. I mean RpgMakerSaveEdit open the save and let me change only money. The v0.65 again only money. The 63 does not open to me at all.
But i think I understand why, the save file didn't let me edit the advanced function.
Because I moved the save file to another folder and then i open the program.

Now istead i try to use RpgMakerSaveEdit directly while I play the game. And the program let me go in advanced function. Perhaps is for that that the program do not let me change the things
Yes that is the reason the program don't work, the save must be in the folder "www/save".
Here i must tell you before the use of RpgMakerSaveEdit, always make a backup of your save you want to change, sometimes the program destroys the save.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys who car you all choice?
I go with the Nissan sport one the red one.
Because it was not possible to choose the lamborghini or the porsche. (what happen if i use the RpgMakerSaveEdit and switch to this two car?)
Ofc i was undecided between the orange car with the two black lines old car or the nissan GTR. In the end i pick up the Nissan.
I really hope beggar put in the Ferrari (red) too. Or that he change the lambo color. Really that yellow color is a punch in the stomach.
What was your choice? Do you believe that the car will have any function in any event? Beggar will give us the opportunity to drive it as in the old version? For now i see only click on the car or use the phone and choice the location.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
guys i need some help with carol. The game tell me to meet her at school in female bathroom in recess. But every time i go in recess e try to speak with her outside of the bathroom she is angry and do not wanna speak with mc.
Can someone give me some advice?

Edit 1
o_O ok i use the fix control on the phone, to unlock charcater and enter the bathroom school. Now the quest continue at last i think o_O

Thanks anyway

Reactions: whiteTpoison
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes