Haematite

Mar 2, 2018
How do you close the "smartphone"? - Oh, It's in the bottom left, nearly invisible.

Also, A lot of times when I click on the ? mark icon on girls profiles it doesn't do anything. Is it just not implemented for them? Like Sarah?

Last edited:

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
I haven't played the game for a long time. How far is the game from the original? In what update will we reach the original?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Does the pc cheat mod have incest in it?
Note you can use both together, for whichever is easier for you

Yes the PC Cheat Mod has the incest via the cheat menu (feature number 15).
Go to Cheat Menu > more > Activate I*ce**

If you don't want to use the mod. I made the easily seen (stars) via the garage storage room.
733726_Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: HierarchQuinn

TaurusBR

Oct 7, 2019
You must skip time to Friday, Saturday, Sunday (night), and all will be ok(sorry for my English)
Thanks for answering.

Anyway, I tried your method, but it didn't work.
I tried every day of the week, with different times, even so it doesn't work. I've done all the available side stories. The way should be to resort to cheating.

And I'm sorry for my English too, it's not my native language. :c

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
Hello everyone. I don't know if it's a topic already discussed, since forgive me.

I'm having trouble getting ahead of the story, after handing Sarah the 11th letter of Tinymon, when Joanna calls the MC to the party. The screen freezes with her dancing and never leaves. I've pressed all the buttons, and nothing. What to do in this case?

Note: I'm playing without mod and without cheat.
i had the same problem i got past that scene by going into WWW then the movies folder and removing the joanna clip it skipped the clip for me so i was able to proceed but i put the clip back after i passed the clip just to be safe

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Just sharing if no one make the detailed map yet. (taken & edited from game data)
MNL-RV v075 Map.jpg
Update Map Note :
- Add NPC names above their house numbers
- Add minor info for Phil's bug location. (icon yellow butterfly)
- The parents name is just for trivia, I've not yet seen actual sex content with them, nor repeatable as the normal gals do.

I'm updating this map as I'm playing the game. Almost every female NPC can only be visited during afternoon (3PM / 15:00).

Last edited:

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
How prevent Christian to fuck Sara at party?
Here is a copy of the walkthrough of what you need to do. when you get to the part where it you and daisy confront Christian and it give you the options of what to do with the drinks just switch the drinks and you will get the best outcome.

Drinking the drink yourself will result in you saving Sarah but you end up getting the short end of the stick due to Christian taking a pic where he has his dick in your face when you knocked out, and throwing the drink out results in Christian getting himself a piece of Sarah's fat ass. View attachment 542328_PARTY_WALK-THROUGH.pdf

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Hello everyone. I don't know if it's a topic already discussed, since forgive me.

I'm having trouble getting ahead of the story, after handing Sarah the 11th letter of Tinymon, when Joanna calls the MC to the party. The screen freezes with her dancing and never leaves. I've pressed all the buttons, and nothing. What to do in this case?

Note: I'm playing without mod and without cheat.
Make a save before it dont press any key when video is about to play restart game 2-3 time it will play automatically it happens because of old software used for making game or your device is outdated but that will fix problem their is no other way to do it

Scapest

Jul 8, 2017
Is it possible to finish Sarah, Laura and Amy quests? I unpacked the game and their scenes are in the archive, but i coud not finish the quests.

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes