Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Dragunow pub . adter finding amy box.. i folow main story but is says no with school uniform ?? what must i do ?? :

i went home and slept and folowed satirs but no popup to change uniform??
go into your room go to where the clothes icon is in your room (should be a shirt) click it and change your clothes. afterwards go back and the mission should continue as normal.

Reactions: DeMoS666

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
the game autoclose in almost every transition, the ram usage is the same as ever, anyone has the same problem or know how to fixed.
i use the compressed version with 0.7.8.1 patch

sleumas

Jun 2, 2020
"go to the rooftop and enter in air vents" I can't find anyone there :|?
search parks in city.
I think 1 insect must in old quater park and another 2 i don't clearly know the place.
But the insect in park on different location.
Totally 3 insect

Murada

Feb 26, 2018
search parks in city.
I think 1 insect must in old quater park and another 2 i don't clearly know the place.
But the insect in park on different location.
Totally 3 insect
I got the insects what should I do after it?
**** NVM thx man!

Last edited:

Wrecker

Mar 28, 2017
hello again a new error when choosing the dress for your presentation I get this failed to load: img / pictures TVLAURA02.PNG
could you help me please
Download the attached file, extract it, and drop TVLAURA02.rpgmvp on www/img/pictures.

failed to load img/picture/laura086.png
Here.

hey guys just wanna ask if there is anything new in 0.7.8 version, cause there is literally no story after all the girls moved in the house
After the girls move, that's it for the main story, but you've 3 sidequests, read this, and you've got a map for the cats event here.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
I tried it but still can't enter
Symphony of the Night created fix and posted it in the main thread.

BTW found bug which can prevent you from entering female toilets at recess. Carol quest, when you save her mom from unemployed status. so basically Bon forgot to remove her sprite from recess, she just stay before door. it is also block you from completing Carol questline. save at recess after i completed everything with noclip she is still standing there.

Last edited:

Shin-Akuma

Oct 9, 2017
Updated the PC Mod to v0.7.8
  • Removed date mods, will implement a better one soon, hopefully to skip entire date and just see the goodies
  • Added Freeze/unfreeze timer countdown

Android version will come out after a stable version is release, hopefully in a few days.

Shin-Akuma
I didn't forget your suggestion to implement a save rename feature. It is in my list to do, once I update everything.
Thanks for the rename feature this will help A LOT!

Youkend

Feb 24, 2018

BTW found bug which can prevent you from entering female toilets at recess. Carol quest, when you save her mom from unemployed status. so basically Bon forgot to remove her sprite from recess, she just stay before door. it is also block you from completing Carol questline. save at recess after i completed everything with noclip she is still standing there.
Thanks for info and help

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes