chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
but on ver 8.1 when you go up the stairs you only see the heart and you have to move your toon and it doesn't go up to the antenna. Do you have Daisy,Mrs.Jordan or Pam with no more content available?Those only 3 that can't finish content,have all scenes but keep telling me to date or go to their home,someone said there's 3some with daisy/beth
Also when I call any of the girls they call the girls of the babysitting missions some solution
here enjoy,just go up

Reactions: casita

cintaku123

Dec 28, 2018
I recommend you guys switch to using and not use this android port.
Joiplay can play most MV pc games on android with save backup using the pc version of the game.

Android Port v0.8.1 (unofficial)
See this post for modded version with PC Cheats.

PLEASE READ or your saves might be permanently lost.

1. Install new apk without uninstalling previous to retain saves. If you do not do this, your SAVES WILL BE LOST.
  2. I am NOT responsible if you didn't read before installing.
  3. If you do not see something similar to the image below, please DO NOT install.
View attachment 633302

Features:
Includes the .

Default touch controls :
  1. one finger touch for select
  2. two finger touch for cancel/menu

Download:
Dont expect any support until next major update. That's why I said use Joiplay instead.
MEGA
Saves cannot be backup at the moment. You cannot copy them from PC to android or vice-versa.
This is due to the way MV engine deploys its android version in standard browser.
This is the game engine problem, so not my fault.
Sir, How to spend time in this mobile version
I can't access the phone

casita

Nov 21, 2020
[QUOTE = "Symphony of the Night, publicación: 4611029, miembro: 37104"]
Sí, algunos FB no te notifican "no más contenido" cuando completaste todas las misiones y solo repite la última. Para el problema del cuidado de niños, proporcione un guardado y yo o [USER = 2271548] chicho1958 [/ USER] podemos ayudarlo. O alguien más que esté al tanto de esto.

La actualización de la compresa tiene el archivo en cuestión y otros archivos que faltan.
[/CITAR]
Here is he knows where I am playing I read there that Alison goes to your old house so file number 19 is before choosing mafias

Reactions: chicho1958

casita

Nov 21, 2020
[QUOTE = "chicho1958, publicación: 4611228, miembro: 2271548"]
aquí disfruta, solo sube
[/CITAR]
where do i upload this ??

Organtoxic

Mar 21, 2018
can you send me save,let me look at it
Oh, I deleted it. It's when you first see the aunt, you have to move the boxes but for me you could open them too, I think I accidently added it as an Item before and then I worked it out somehow but it bugged after Jet
And Thanks

Wingman666

Nov 24, 2017
I'm not seeing any Lauratv002, all I'm seeing is TVLAURA02 instead. Is that the name of the file??
It was updated in v0.7.8.1. Is your game updated?
Download the update to bring game from 0.7.8 to v0.7.8.1 LINK

I don't know why but here are the changelog post from v0.7.8 to v0.7.8.1

Change Log:
  1. Reduze total size of game
  2. Fixed some minor bugs
  3. Add hidden event in High neighborhood East
  4. Add hidden event in Commercial neighborhood West
  5. Add hidden event in City
  6. Update Neigborhhood High neighborhood East
  7. Update Neigborhhood Commercial neighborhood West
  8. Add Main history content
  9. Add Jack's Life
  10. Update some Portaits
  11. Change color of UI
  12. lost image Laura086
  13. Lost image Laura255
  14. Lost image TVLaura02
  15. Fixed Cat New Neighborhood north
  16. Fixed black screen when feed cats in spanish version
Are u still remember how to trigger hidden event? I dont know how to do that, any hint i really appreciate it thx

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chicho1958

STEVEN1771

May 8, 2019
Does Jack's Story change depending on what Gang I choose.?? Going back to try another gang and just wondering if I should just skip jacks story or if it is different depending on the Gang.??

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes