Junior jack

May 25, 2017
O
make sure there's save in slot where my save will go, as soon you start run to gang you want join,keep this save so you can choose other gangs. I finished game all done but i have russian gang that why i send you choose gang,futa girls are right hornet pub,go afternoon or night and don't smoke all the weed you not only one playing
Okay I joined the gang. But I can't see or Talk to any futa in the bar?

wooody36

Jul 9, 2017
I still can't get pass the first date with Maria, or rather when it comes to #2 buy flowers the game just does this

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
New Job Pinky Club
Interactive Sex with woman
Interactive Sex with another woman

Where do you find this job and who are these women?

Jet job redone

what is new here and do I have to restart?

Add attic spy events
Add day events in old house

what exactly are these events and do I also have to restart the game in order to see them?

Darkwofl

Oct 2, 2017
New Job Pinky Club
Interactive Sex with woman
Interactive Sex with another woman

Where do you find this job and who are these women?

Jet job redone

what is new here and do I have to restart?

Add attic spy events
Add day events in old house

what exactly are these events and do I also have to restart the game in order to see them?
the work in Pinky Club is obtained in the quests of Maria, it is in the neighborhood of the red lights.
the rest I am looking for
one of the scenes is with mc's aunt and another is the maid.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
This is my modifited save by Wreker, FULL COMPLETE for 0.7.8.1: [save1]
And were is my modifited save by Wreker, FULL COMPLETE for 0.8.1.0 [save2]

Also, were is all scenes what can you find between this versions:

1. Maria: Fist, Story line sex scenes. 2nd, Home Night (In Maria Room) sex scenes.
3nd, Date sex scenes.4nd, Otta Labs sex scenes

1. Helen: Fist, Story line sex scenes. 2nd, Home Morning sex scenes.

1. Yaharia: Fist, Story line sex scenes. 2nd, Home Evening sex scenes.

1. Pinky Club: Fist, Story line sex scenes. 2nd, Working Night sex scenes (Only WeekEnds).

Last edited:

Jolexx1997

Oct 1, 2020
I can't move forward, when I find Maria in the bathroom and the dialogue ends, the mission is to take a bath, but the game doesn't allow it. Can someone help me to move forward in history?
Sin título.jpg

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Its working now thank you

But the timer only gives me 40 seconds I go to the hornet club who do I choose?
if you use symphony of the night mod has teleport.I choose the russians,can't tell you why don't want be a spoiler,that why I gave you game from there so you can choose any gang,just make sure you don't overwrite that file but you probaly have the file stored somewhere.I started over again to check for bugs and to check new stuff,saved mrs taylor and gave sarah like 3-4 cards already but she don't dance for me,but it's ok.Also doing mechanica and hospital those 2 jobs are a must to get rid of them early,but to tell you truth don't really care too much

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
I find few Bugs, if anyones can report it to Dev, do it:

1. When you done Maria Questo Line, do not go to old house agayn, or it restart questo agayn and it trigger bugs.
2. After you done Pinky Questo Line, do not go to back door in Pinky Club, or you can not leave this room.
3. Do not Lick Anus in Maria Home Night Sex scenes! It stuck game...
4. In new house, in parking, if you click you machine, you get old menu for teleporter... Real Old Menu...

HelpMEAustin

Sep 18, 2018
Anyone else having issues after helping Laura color her comics? Says to bathe and then go lay in her bed. Only issue is i cant shower or bathe after talking to Maria, im losing it fellas. ive redone the interaction like 3 times already

Either im a colossal dumbass, or the game is fucking me again.

Reactions: chicho1958
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes