l0ztz0ld13r

Jan 29, 2020
Same to me, and I add the SFIGHTERS1 File but keep error
I was able to fix that one after downloading some files a person put on this page but now I have another error while doing Jason ques it says img/faces/Peter.png which means I gotta look for that file somewhere and download it, this new update has had too many glitches

Reactions: chicho1958

Strаnger

Jan 28, 2018
bro I just used it but still not working for some reason I extracted the file and drop it on faces but still not reading it
Use *Peter.rpgmvp* for not compressed version or *Peter.png* file for compressed.
P.S My bad I forgot to add *Peter.png* for the compressed version.

Last edited:

l0ztz0ld13r

Jan 29, 2020
Use *Peter.rpgmvp* for not compressed version or *Peter.png* file for compressed.
P.S My bad I forgot to add *Peter.png* for the compressed version.
is cool man XD I have the non compressed version and I put the new file on faces againg but still nada, I had one with an image file for the SFighters1 error and worked perfectly I dont know why this ones dont want to work for me

Strаnger

Jan 28, 2018
is cool man XD I have the non compressed version and I put the new file on faces againg but still nada, I had one with an image file for the SFighters1 error and worked perfectly I dont know why this ones dont want to work for me
Hmm, can you send me a save file?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
bro I just used it but still not working for some reason I extracted the file and drop it on faces but still not reading it
For all those missing images error etc. You guys really need to download the v0.8.1 patch update located at the compress post. It has the update and fixes for all those bugs. Seems you sorted it out though (y)

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes