Cramone

May 14, 2018
sadly i was expecting more quest... or something like that...
at least environment it's nice, its more then just steps to finish quest.
some updates or finish stories would be nice...

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I can't for the life of me find the suspicious package for Nezrot.
Says I need to find it so I can get a tinymon card for Sarah, but I haven't played since 0.6 and now I have no idea where this package is supposed to be
usually a tip pops in screen telling where to go,they pop mostly when you outside/home(not streets),but also some pop after school too,they random

Helpme2001

Apr 14, 2019
how can i start with lucy quest cus its a bug that even tho i've done all maria's quest it says to do go further someone that can help me w that?

Mar 30, 2018
Love this game but the one thing that grinds my gears is the fact that the sex scenes have a timer, I already gotta go across half the map to get to them anyway.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Is it just me or is the performance of this game just complete ass?

I've never had a problem running any game on here in any engine, and for some reason this one runs at about 1 fps at the menu, I cant even select any of the main menu options

Irritantventje

Jul 18, 2017
Is it just me or is the performance of this game just complete ass?

I've never had a problem running any game on here in any engine, and for some reason this one runs at about 1 fps at the menu, I cant even select any of the main menu options
I'm having the same issue sadly, now I know I don't have a beastly laptop. But I can't even get the main menu to show up. Never happened to me before in any RPG maker games

Irritantventje

Jul 18, 2017
Index in www folder won't load in browser either. ''Failed to load: data/actors.json''

This is from debug: [1206/012804.395:ERROR:http_transport_win.cc(175)] WinHttpCrackUrl: De URL gebruikt geen bekend protocol. (0x2ee6)

Can it be the full game upload is broken?

Creus

Aug 7, 2017
Are there more scenes with Daisy or Shirley (her mother) besides the ones at their home and the dates in the mall?
I already have 4 pink hearts with each one, besides that on Sunday Daisy masturbates and the MC can give her sex toys through the mailbox I can't find anything else to do.
There is also the option to give Shirley toys in the mailbox but I can't find when she uses them.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes