• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Hkstmegkrhk

Dec 11, 2020
Don't tell me, bro :eek: I remember 10 years ago I tried the doctor's sausage, you won't believe it had a great taste. Yesterday I bought it again - it's just a piece of shit, although the manufacturer is the same :cry: It's just impossible to eat. What are these shit-eaters putting in there?! Fucking soy meat, probably. These bastards shove him in everything. So it is with this game, my dear friend. What did you want?
Just wondering if they nerfed it or what? Half of the stuff is missing, hint on "book of faces" says "wait for next update" even tho the quest is still going on, can't upload youtube videos uh.. i mean YouTv :illuminati:

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Just wondering if they nerfed it or what? Half of the stuff is missing, hint on "book of faces" says "wait for next update" even tho the quest is still going on, can't upload youtube videos uh.. i mean YouTv :illuminati:
The original game was also far from perfect. Like the Revamp, it contains a ton of bugs.
Hint on "book of faces" says "wait for next update" is a common bug of the game, never mind, bro.
Bro, the fact that you can't upload videos from youtube is nothing. I remember that in the spring, I could not change wallpaper on comp to Sarah :cry:
The developer has left the topic with YouTv for now. Currently, the main priority of the game is the new MC house with its inhabitants. Might be a confrontation between gangs.

CashMan

Jan 10, 2018
I'm finally going to start playing this revamp again. Its currently downloading and just wanted to ask if there is any variables that need changing?? TIA

Reactions: chicho1958

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. your usual gaming respect in them webs to get to the gaming babe,
getting stats up to have stamina and thrust.

Other than that, you need to go through them events to actually progress the story.

Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
How can i have sex with Debbie who is near market in morning?
And please someone explain how get pink weed
You should already have a car from Warren. The first time I think you give her $50 when you talk to her I think on a Monday (11 am) Then you can't see her for a few days (Thursday I think). After that you just progress. You end up buying her a book, keep giving her a ride and the sex progresses. You get the Pink Weed from Markus, not the Beggar. He's behind a building in old quarter. You do some deliveries for him, and he gives you some in return.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Thanks but I already got my 4 saves for each gang.
You have to enter upstair right for the see the scene ?
I have a glitch when I want to go upstair in the gentleman pub, that make me move the MC go to the "roof" and not enter the room.
try this hit the bug fix character unlock and move it to stairs,then lock it again,if not send me save let me check it out,I only play russians

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
How can i have sex with Debbie who is near market in morning?
for pink week you need finish markus quest,then from you house go left 9pm and you'll see 3 people there talk to them then go old quarter in an alley you see markus he'll give you quests to do,do them all till he sells pink weed that means you done with it,then go to those 3 people you talked to and there's a girl there,invite her,you have a few scenes with her,then option to take her home+karma or leave her there-karma

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I'm finally going to start playing this revamp again. Its currently downloading and just wanted to ask if there is any variables that need changing?? TIA
you gonna run into some bugs,here a fix to 2 of them,credit goes to Symphony of the night he made the fix NOT Bon. Both files go into data folder

May 21, 2018
No hablo inglés pero espero que alguien que hable español me responda, que paso con la versión de android? En el inicio aparece en blanco, estuve leyendo un poco por aquí y dice que me instale el joyroid, lo instale pero el juego no me corre bien, antes lo jugaba con el APK pero no se podía poner el mod para poder guardar algunas escenas

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
No hablo inglés pero espero que alguien que hable español me responda, que paso con la versión de android? En el inicio aparece en blanco, estuve leyendo un poco por aquí y dice que me instale el joyroid, lo instale pero el juego no me corre bien, antes lo jugaba con el APK pero no se podía poner el mod para poder guardar algunas escenas
El que sabe de esto no sabe español y yo no uso telefono para jugar
The person who knows about this doesnt speak spanish and I can't help you with this issue don't play on phone

alexo2341

Dec 13, 2018
aunt Maggie in last version wasn't pretty than revamp version? she have cool personality in revamp but her face especially hairs I don't think so

Organtoxic

Mar 21, 2018
The game is great, I hope as it goes further it becomes a little like it's previous version, where you could do the side quests or the main one as you wanted, the only issue is the npcs Which I feel like they're ghosts, as you can actually pass through them, even the main ones, they have a seriously lack of text and that is true even with scenes which feels like you're watching a gif, I mean I'm not saying each npc should be like Living With Mia, where there's a story for each one but It just feels like a ghost town ;)

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Well, well, well. Let's talk again a little about the "new" old heroes of the soap Saga Rewamp MNL. This post is inspired solely by requests like these:
Why do you need pink weed, bro? If you smoke, you'll look like a moronic junkie named
Markus :cry:
The more you play a Rewamp, the more you do not leave the feeling that the entire further plot is written by a Beggar under the influence of smoking pink weed.
Take the three main school characters: MC, Morgan and Markus, who are opposed by a trio of antagonists: Christian, Tom and Derek. I don't know about you, guys, but against the background of loser Morgan and junkie Marcus, shorty seems like a real sly guy.
Take Morgan. In the original game, Morgan is quite a funny guy. Well, how funny. When this closest friend of the MC finds out about the extent of his "dignity", he is going to use his friend in seducing his own mother. Yes, Yes, that's right, since he already fuck his own aunt. Aunt was like a sex slave or something. Moreover, his plans included helping Marge in sexual games with her mother.
What do we see in Rewamp? Morgan - who the fuck is this?!!! It seemed to me that Morgan was really crying when incompetent competitors stole his song :cry:
To be continued ...

Last edited:
Reactions: alexo2341

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
you can try to use JoiPlayer, i dont know which phone you have, but if he inst very good, you can try to disable some things that increase the look of the game, like light or things that make the game "heavy". You will have to understand a little bit of programing, if you dont know, try looking for help in JoiPlayer page here in f95zone, just use the search bar, they have a link for the discord group, the joiplayer developer is here, i dont remember his name, but when i was using joiplayer in phone he was very active in discord and was helping every one there with this type of problem. good luck.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes