FgtRtd

Jun 30, 2020
Playing this newest alpha release, with the patch applied, no mods. Not able to see Mrs. Jordan's husband in the lab - can talk to reception, but then no one is at the elevators, and the elevator takes you to Maria/Lucy's floor.

Reactions: chicho1958

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Playing this newest alpha release, with the patch applied, no mods. Not able to see Mrs. Jordan's husband in the lab - can talk to reception, but then no one is at the elevators, and the elevator takes you to Maria/Lucy's floor.
the only way I found to solve this was skipping her quest altogheter. Edit your save so the variable 245 (MrsJordanQUEST) is set to 50, so you can fuck her at her house (commercial neighborhood west, #3). If you don't know how to edit saves, send me a message.

pc cheat mod?
PC Cheat Mod's author, Symphony of The Night, has stated that the PC Cheat Mod will only be updated for each game update when the stable version of that game update is released. He does so he doesn't need to deal with the game bugs and/or doesn't have the game's innate bugs blamed on him

Last edited:

FgtRtd

Jun 30, 2020
the only way I found to solve this was skipping her quest altogheter. Edit your save so the variable 245 (MrsJordanQUEST) is set to 50, so you can fuck her at her house (commercial neighborhood west, #3). If you don't know how to edit saves, send me a message.

PC Cheat Mod's author, symphony of the Night, has stated that the PC Cheat Mod will only be updated for each game update when the stable version of that game update is released. He does so he doesn't need to deal with the game bugs and/or doesn't have the game's innate bugs blamed on him
Gracias

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Haven't played in some time, but ain't you suppose to ask the desk clerk who you want visit?

pcdc

May 4, 2017
Sorry to bother but i look at the search bar and found no answer for this problem
How to pass the 4 dates with carol? Did everythig right on all dates and still cant progress

any help?

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
hi
i cant talk to lucy at lab and when i tried the switcher and skipped it when i talk to amy at down its stuck (when u supposed to be in the car and have a conversation ) it dosent appear to be in a car or having conversation . also daisy / garge quest is stuck is there is away to reset them
I have this same problem. Let me know if you fix it somehow :(

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
No house events for Amy like Maria or in the old game had? Just sex at night in her room? BoN said that the revamp would be good, it will mean content every 15 days, but the reality after almost 2 years is that hes milking his patrons... a shame i really loved this game...

The sad part is that most of us only stick for Lucy content, because the old game was way better, but didn't had any content for her, and he knows it, that's why he will stretch the game, patrons and content through this drought periods. So sad man... had so much potencial...

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
No house events for Amy like Maria or in the old game had? Just sex at night in her room? BoN said that the revamp would be good, it will mean content every 15 days, but the reality after almost 2 years is that hes milking his patrons... a shame i really loved this game...

The sad part is that most of us only stick for Lucy content, because the old game was way better, but didn't had any content for her, and he knows it, that's why he will stretch the game, patrons and content through this drought periods. So sad man... had so much potencial...
Well, first things first, 6 days until we see Amy house content.
Now, excuse me to defend the game for a moment. Yes, the original game was great, I played it a lot. However, I whink the revamp is better, for starters because tou don't need to keep track of dozens of parallel quest and won't hit unwarned dead ends. Also, now that BoN has a more defined idea of each character, I don't see sudden changes of personality like the original had (and for the snipers trying to find a breach in my saying, Amy did not have a personality change, she got mad for 1 night because she heard shit, that happens in real life too). Really the single one thing from the original game I wish I could see in the revamp are the aphrodisiac scenes, I loved Laura's Harley Quinn cosplay and Amy's threesome with Marckus. Now, asking for content every 15 days? Don't you think that's a bit too much to ask from a 1 man team? And about Lucy, I for one couldn't care less about her, and I don't think the majority here is sticking just for her, even because every other day I answer questions from people about early phases of the game, meaning new people are still coming to play.
And I don't get the people who come to this thread to compain about the "save the girl, fuck the girl" game logic. If you don't like it, why are you even following this game...?

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Well, first things first, 6 days until we see Amy house content.
Now, excuse me to defend the game for a moment. Yes, the original game was great, I played it a lot. However, I whink the revamp is better, for starters because tou don't need to keep track of dozens of parallel quest and won't hit unwarned dead ends. Also, now that BoN has a more defined idea of each character, I don't see sudden changes of personality like the original had (and for the snipers trying to find a breach in my saying, Amy did not have a personality change, she got mad for 1 night because she heard shit, that happens in real life too). Really the single one thing from the original game I wish I could see in the revamp are the aphrodisiac scenes, I loved Laura's Harley Quinn cosplay and Amy's threesome with Marckus. Now, asking for content every 15 days? Don't you think that's a bit too much to ask from a 1 man team? And about Lucy, I for one couldn't care less about her, and I don't think the majority here is sticking just for her, even because every other day I answer questions from people about early phases of the game, meaning new people are still coming to play.
And I don't get the people who come to this thread to compain about the "save the girl, fuck the girl" game logic. If you don't like it, why are you even following this game...?
Dude i didn't complain about the logic, so I guess you are not referring to me there, but the writing is not that great to that level of improvement. The old game had side quests because it was an RPG open world, in a RPG engine. If he wanted to do an on rail story, just do a VN in Renpy, i don't get this logic... but nothing changes the fact that this game should have ended 2 years ago, and he should developed another project/story like NLT Media series does, but was afraid to lose patrons, guess what? He is loosing all the same...

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
I used the search found nothing, and played the game, but forgot, where is Jordana (late Joana, Maria's sister) house?

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Sorry to bother but i look at the search bar and found no answer for this problem
How to pass the 4 dates with carol? Did everythig right on all dates and still cant progress

any help?
I am working on a fully detailed strategy guide for this game but here's a part of that for dating Carol (not properly formatted but the guide will be):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The first time will just be 2 dates then visit her to complete the 'save her mom' quest then go back and date her until you complete anal.

Reactions: pcdc

Csirko93

May 31, 2017
I know, lots of people ask this question, but how i can do Lucy Otter noon quest? I already did Maria quest, i spend the time in front of the office but nothing happen, when i enter her office.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Yes, and after choosing the option "work for Dr. Jordan," there is no one at the elevators, and taking the elevator takes you to Maria/Lucy's floor.
Well my guess is it's another bug to add to the others. Don't forget next Wednesday I'll be uploading the next update :)

Reactions: FgtRtd

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Dude i didn't complain about the logic, so I guess you are not referring to me there, but the writing is not that great to that level of improvement. The old game had side quests because it was an RPG open world, in a RPG engine. If he wanted to do an on rail story, just do a VN in Renpy, i don't get this logic... but nothing changes the fact that this game should have ended 2 years ago, and he should developed another project/story like NLT Media series does, but was afraid to lose patrons, guess what? He is loosing all the same...
Eeeeh man, sorry, I was pissed with other things outside of the forum and my post went out harsher than I intended, and I won't resort to editing or deleting it to clear my blame. I didn't want it to come out as an attack, but it did, I apologize.
Yes, side quests are great. I love them. Adult or normal game, I usually postpone everything else to complete all possible side quests. What I think to be an improve in the revamp from the original is that in the original, not doing x quest before y could lead y to a dead end, with no prior warning (making it necessary to resort to walktroughs to enjoy the game fully).
And yes the logic thing was not about you, I was just pissed and overall ranting.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes