• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Dude first I was reading through last posts and used search cause i had some questions with some variables and stuff, second: BoN changes so much his own release dates that i'm pretty experienced with his schedule, third: and most important, if you don't have anything useful to say just ignore me and move on with your life.
Apparently you didn't since multiple posts just above yours were talking about the release date & time.

When people keep spamming the thread about release dates instead of bothering to look even at the last page or two just clogs up the thread.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
In beggar's discord there's a bugfix, if someone is experiencing bugs maybe that bugfix will solve something.
He just posted it on his Patreon page too.

Edit: Added rar for those whose browsers don't like 7zip.

Last edited:

BDI

May 23, 2017
I haven't seen it posted yet but, on the weekend, Maria is on the lounge by the pool, in the kitchen and taking a bath ALL at the same time.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Nice, I also implemented a dating mod coming out for all girls with the mod update v0.8.35.
Yours seem implemented in the FaceBook, so they shouldn't conflict (y) (y)
If you don't mind I'd prefer to use some of your mods for 0.83.5 with mine as they are extremely useful and I did port your 0.82 to 0.83a for myself without any issues. I will definitely give you credit for your stuff and will make it very obvious not to bother you over them.

What I also have planned is:
  • An updated version of your relationship status section
  • To change it so you only need 1 correct item in the Restaurant/Pool bubble game to win
  • An actual notification when you get Mrs. Jordan pregnant
  • Make it easier to escape the police when you need the drill and are about to smoke some weed with Marckus
  • Any bugfixes that I can implement
We can discuss this more in private if you wish.

MrsJordanPregnant.png

angcal

Oct 18, 2019
In my opinion I liked this small update that was necessary to give Amy a greater role in the protagonist's story. The scenes are quite good as well as the animations. I wonder which character the next update will focus on, Laura? Sarah? Lucy? (Nah, she'll be the last one for the final touch of grace), place your bets....

Reactions: Aioria619

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
In my opinion I liked this small update that was necessary to give Amy a greater role in the protagonist's story. The scenes are quite good as well as the animations. I wonder which character the next update will focus on, Laura? Sarah? Lucy? (Nah, she'll be the last one for the final touch of grace), place your bets....
actually if you compare to the original the content is a bit dissapointing
only the story was made better for amy

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
If you don't mind I'd prefer to use some of your mods for 0.83.5 with mine as they are extremely useful and I did port your 0.82 to 0.83a for myself without any issues. I will definitely give you credit for your stuff and will make it very obvious not to bother you over them.

What I also have planned is:
  • An updated version of your relationship status section
  • To change it so you only need 1 correct item in the Restaurant/Pool bubble game to win
  • An actual notification when you get Mrs. Jordan pregnant
  • Make it easier to escape the police when you need the drill and are about to smoke some weed with Marckus
  • Any bugfixes that I can implement
We can discuss this more in private if you wish.

View attachment 1052670
You can make your own mod and make it compatible to mine or not if you want.
But just using my mod and adding features when it is still being updated, that's sucks, credit or no credit.

Feel free to pm me, as I don't fully understand what you mean use my mod with yours. Does that mean you use my mod as a base and add to it? Im confuse, as I never said anything about stopping the mod and ask for suggestion to add. I prefer to make the mod solo as it is easier for me to manage and fix. I have my own version of the restaurant/pool and dating mechanism mod that I have implemented which is different from yours.

Last edited:
Reactions: chicho1958

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Any tips?
Someone's impatient, lol.

So this is what I found out for Amy's Special Places:
  • Bookstore (1st Floor)
  • Parking Lot (Orange car, Top Left)
  • Sign in front of Museum (3rd Floor)
  • Park (lower right hand side)
Note: dates can be random but Special Places are tied in with other parts of the dates, there are only 4 types of dates.

I also found this that seems to be new for 0.83.5

You can now for Heart #2 for all the girls:
  • Buy a gun (Armory 1st Floor)
  • Buy a comic (Comic Store 2nd Floor)
  • Buy a game (Game Store 2nd Floor)
Edit: I will be including exactly where to go for each of the Special Places for all the girls based on which date you are on in my strategy guide but it may be Sunday at the earliest when I have it done.

Last edited:

amrod89

Jun 30, 2018
So after I bring Amy home from getting weed. It says to go to sleep. I go to sleep and nothing happens. It just keep saying to go to sleep. I know its a bug, but is there a bugfix for this? I would hate to have to start all over again.

Csmooth

Sep 28, 2018
I just want to say I appreciate all the work everyone is doing for this game. You guys are wild and amazing.

3.00 star(s) 135 Votes