Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
A few things, so I just finished Amy's part of the quest. I did not play any of the game on 0.83a after Warren meets you to the gate so that may have affected my game play but the only issue I had during the game from that point to the end is when you go on dates with Amy through BoF then the things you needed to do on 3 of the 6 possible dates were wrong. I corrected those on my end and I have my pick your date location ready with this bug fix.
I am close to finishing my Strategy Guide and will help all those who are having trouble with the game.

As for Rosy & Director Smither, here is EXACTLY what needs to be done to do that part of the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
I feels like this game is finally pretty close to the quality of the pre revamp version. Probably because we finally have most of the old content back and getting new content. The sequel could be lit asf

Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
What is the webcam password on dad beth's computer?
Go to the top of the page and type in "passwords" in the search bar. This has been answered many times, and there is even a step-by-step guide of what to do in the office.

Alisstar

Feb 26, 2021
Hello. At the very beginning of the game, when you need to get to school in three minutes, you leave the house, a text appears and it says "press Q" and that's it. There is nothing you can do after that. I play on PC.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
1. Can't take the quest from Rachel to pick up comics from the beggar
2. I took a quest from Sarah to meet in a comic book store with Sasha, and Sasha asks for a card, and does not lead to the boss,
3. Where can I get a joint
1 - I don't remember any quest with Rachel to pick comics, only with Laura. Is that what you mean?
2 - You don't have anything to talk with Sahsa anymore. Go to the pub in Downtown South at night, to the left of the toilets are stairs, go up. If there is a woman standing in front of the stairs, just talk to her.
3 - I don't know what you mean by "joint"

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
where do i find nesrot after i chose the hornets went back after he said to go rest but cant go upstairs in the hornet pub any help ?
Go to your home, that's how the game will progress. You'll have an anxiety attack and Maria will help you out

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
any one give me full save upto date
Thread's opening post has a link to my saves, which is also among the "relevant posts" in my signature. It is not the "saves repository", that's for previous versions

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Are there any women who can interact now?
And which girl are these two pictures?
Can't access your images bro. There are a ton of fuckable women in the game, check "relevant posts" in my signature, one of them is a list of the girls. As for the pictures, the left one I can identify as Alexx from the thumbail, there are some scenes with her but they are part of the story progression and are online sex, since she is in another city. I can't identify the second girl from the thumbnail

Tony_AG

Oct 29, 2017
He is at left of main SCHOOL DOORS not by the gate but by school doors. Characters for other quest also show on school grounds you won't see them from the gate but if you use mouse and click around a bit you find them. also you may have to change time. and some characters don't have the " ! " mark above them but if you click on them they interact with you. Good luck
Chill out. Already found him, my time just wrong. He spawn inside the gate in afternoon.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes