Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
wanted to know if there a fix for the graphical bug where the mom is both in the kitchen and shower at the same time. and how the dad is almost always in the bathroom as well? if not its cool just weird seeing the dad always in there especially since his supposed to be away lol
These minor edits are just for me but I'm sharing.
Note: It is compatible with the PC Mod

Fixes: Use at your own risk. Don't blame me :whistle:

1. Bathroom bug where you cannot enter to get key from Maria purse.
  2. Sprite images of dad showing in bathroom when he suppose to be away.
  3. Sprite of Maria showing at both times in the kitchen and bathroom.
Extract to game directory, i.e. where "Game.exe" is located.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: White-Wolf

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
guy how do we upgrade the pc or computer of the MC to continue morgan story bc i dont know where to go
go to gamer store and do a quest for him,he gives you a pc,go to your house where your pc is and fix it,there ain't no more content available after you do that quest,then just continue with morgans quest.Gamer store new neighbothood north

Last edited:

NoneCR2020

Sep 29, 2020
If I downloaded the latest version on PC, do I have to download the new one again and lose all progress?If I downloaded the latest version on PC, do I have to download the new one again and lose all progress?

Reactions: chicho1958

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
whats the max amount of girls you can fuck at Tom's party, not including the BJ from Sarah, the most i've gotten is 2.
There are 8 scenes with girls and one scene with Jason.
Total 9. Some girls you have to do their individual quest before party to raise relationship points up. However, at party you are limited to the amount of scenes you can see because the scenes causes the party to automatically continue and eventually end.
I believe only 3 scenes tops can be seen (someone may correct me on this because I haven't check since).

Note that with the PC Mod I made all scenes available to watch but didn't edit their relationship points, in other words you gotta prepare and do their individual quest before party. This will allow you to see all scenes and save Sarah at the same time.

If I downloaded the latest version on PC, do I have to download the new one again and lose all progress?If I downloaded the latest version on PC, do I have to download the new one again and lose all progress?
If I understand correctly: You would not lose all your progress. You can continue where you left off, but first need to backup your save and copy it to the new version.

1. Just go into the old version directory, you would see a folder named "www" (without the quotes).
  2. Inside that folder you will find another folder named "save" (without the quotes).
  3. Copy the "save" folder to the "www" folder of the new version of the game.
  4. Load game up and continue

Last edited:
Reactions: NoneCR2020
Nov 27, 2018
whats the max amount of girls you can fuck at Tom's party, not including the BJ from Sarah, the most i've gotten is 2.
There is still more girls are there like Brenda, Pam, Sandra, etc,. All you have do is to mix the drinks at kitchen, where Christian and Sarah are there...

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes