kasl37russ

May 23, 2021
Привет, ты можешь сказать мне, как открыть секс Элисон с мамой Моргана?

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
So I updated my Bonus Mod's for 0.84.6.
Part of the reason for the time was to make them much easier to be able to apply the patches to future releases of the game.
Another reason was that BoN finally fixed most of the bugs I had informed him of including what and where in the game code so I had to clean up my patches to only fix 3 of the actual bugs in the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note:
These mods/bugfixes are made by me and can be used with SotN's Cheat Mods if you wish.
If you plan on using them with SotN's Cheat Mods you can apply his or mine on top of each other either way now as we don't modify the same files anymore.

Link in my sig.

Last edited:
Reactions: LLRock

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Here are the bug fixes in 0.84.6 that BoN fixed that I had informed him of:
Not erasing screen when Amy is in Bathroom in Second House
English & Spanish reversed when Ivy is visiting Sarah in First House
BoF telling you to talk to Mrs. Turner instead of Ms. Taylor during School Quest
Not erasing screen when on Mall Date with Daisy in Arcade
Fixed getting Petty instead of Pessimistic in Maria's Bedroom in Second House

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Well im not the one who answered his question wrong (again, Amy isn't "lacking" anything in this version of the game) so im not sure who can't read here.
ure obviously triggered lol that I called shit Amy content out for this game, otherwise you wouldn't have singled it out.

BDI

May 23, 2017
Here are the bug fixes in 0.84.6 that BoN fixed that I had informed him of:
Not erasing screen when Amy is in Bathroom in Second House
English & Spanish reversed when Ivy is visiting Sarah in First House
BoF telling you to talk to Mrs. Turner instead of Ms. Taylor during School Quest
Not erasing screen when on Mall Date with Daisy in Arcade
Fixed getting Petty instead of Pessimistic in Maria's Bedroom in Second House
I am now trying your mod and the SotN mod and have run into Marias' quest with Helen AND Amys' quest at the start.It doesn't seem like a problem now because I can just finish one off first and then the other.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
ure obviously triggered lol that I called shit Amy content out for this game, otherwise you wouldn't have singled it out.
Yes, but that doesn’t change the fact that you answered Wicked Garden’s question wrong doesn’t it? So who can’t read again?

Also “ure”? Maybe I should’ve asked who can’t write as well.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Same here, may be a bug.
It's not a bug, maybe a bad choice of words since that's exactly what it's suppose to say after you've completed her Quest instead of what it normally says when you've completed someone's Quest.

Next update will be about Sarah's questline?
Confirmed on discord a couple weeks back and yes the next update will involve Sarah.

BDI

May 23, 2017
It's not a bug, maybe a bad choice of words since that's exactly what it's suppose to say after you've completed her Quest instead of what it normally says when you've completed someone's Quest.

Confirmed on discord a couple weeks back and yes the next update will involve Sarah.
There is a bug in Marias' quest. I messed up on the first date and from then on, with both Amys' and Lauras' and evenn Marias' second date at the Pub whwn the dance starts there is a script at the bottom of the screen from Maria berating the mc for missing their date. I suspect that it is a conflict between the two mods as it was not there before combining them.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
There is a bug in Marias' quest. I messed up on the first date and from then on, with both Amys' and Lauras' and evenn Marias' second date at the Pub whwn the dance starts there is a script at the bottom of the screen from Maria berating the mc for missing their date. I suspect that it is a conflict between the two mods as it was not there before combining them.
I originally ran into that issue myself back in 0.82. I had to do some digging into the game code and found out all you need to do is sleep and it will reset that. It has nothing to do with my nor Sotn's mods, it's in the game code. It is also not a bug as the trigger is after you talk with Lucy at Otter Labs, it is a bit annoying but again just let the MC get some sleep and it will go away.

Arcana Nornet

Feb 18, 2018
I see... so in the end there is an avoidable bug in the babysitting (Charlie & Bonnie) in which you can't progress unless you still don't form part of a mafia or only if you are part of the Hornets. It makes me kinda sad, but it's just a side story and not a game breaking issue, I can live with it. I just hope it may be fixed or edited some day.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay. I have a question. What is the significance of the floppy disc you find when catching Phil taking pictures of Pam? I have yet to figure out why we need to get it in the air duct, nor do I know what use it is. I've tried to use it while in the PC, doesn't work. I've tried using it just out and about. Doesn't work. I'm just curious as to why it is even there.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I see... so in the end there is an avoidable bug in the babysitting (Charlie & Bonnie) in which you can't progress unless you still don't form part of a mafia or only if you are part of the Hornets. It makes me kinda sad, but it's just a side story and not a game breaking issue, I can live with it. I just hope it may be fixed or edited some day.
Yes and No. What I mean by that is that the School Quests and Side Jobs are all First House Events and are supposed to be completed in the First House before the Mafia Choice. In the beginning of the game it hints at that but doesn't make it explicitly clear about that nor let you know that you can run into issues if you don't which is why I made several warnings in my guide about it. So yes they can be perceived as bugs but in actuality they are meant to be done while the MC is still in the First House and before the Mafia Choice.

Okay. I have a question. What is the significance of the floppy disc you find when catching Phil taking pictures of Pam? I have yet to figure out why we need to get it in the air duct, nor do I know what use it is. I've tried to use it while in the PC, doesn't work. I've tried using it just out and about. Doesn't work. I'm just curious as to why it is even there.
I had wondered about that myself the first couple of times I played the game. When I started to work on my Strategy Guide I had began digging through the game code and it turns out it's nothing of importance. So either BoN had originally thought about having it be a part of the PC upgrade and changed his mind or he was just messing with us and never meant for it to amount to anything.

What would have been nice is if you could have taken that floppy disk and inserted it into your PC and it would have shown a classic 320x200@256 color pr0n vid.

Reactions: Talmadge

dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
So I'm running into a similar problem to this guy:

Damn, this game is so fucking stupid. I try to advance Amy story when i met her in Dragunov Pub at dawn (04:00-06:50). And then cutscene, while i take her with my car. Go up, go right to the Downtown North, then go up to the Commercial Neighborhood, where there's a police and catch me down.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well, i think i won't be able to advance Amy quests, Joana, or Lucy in any ways. Unless you guys maybe have a solution to get rid that stupid police in any ways?
Where I've done the parts of Markus' quest in which you need to escape the cops then break into Yuri's house, but in the city they're still arresting me whenever I walk by. I'm assuming this isn't what's meant to be happening, and that they should have reset back to their normal behaviour of not giving me game overs by now. My suspicion is that their arresting behaviour is set by a flag or variable in the save somewhere.

Does anyone know which switch/variable I can change in the save editor to revert the police back to not arresting me?

EDIT: Okay, I think it's variable 90: prescion policial (police pressure). Mine was set to 109, and I checked a few old saves and they all had it as a negative number, one save in particular had it set to -630. Changing it to that has appeared to fix the problem. Will edit again if there are still issues.

Last edited:

BDI

May 23, 2017
I originally ran into that issue myself back in 0.82. I had to do some digging into the game code and found out all you need to do is sleep and it will reset that. It has nothing to do with my nor Sotn's mods, it's in the game code. It is also not a bug as the trigger is after you talk with Lucy at Otter Labs, it is a bit annoying but again just let the MC get some sleep and it will go away.
Well, I have tried sleeping for two nights and that Maria nag keeps popping up in all of the third parts of dates. How can I fix it?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes