RisingCrude

Jun 3, 2021
enter the how and do what the games said but I can't unlock all her content?
Have you fucked Pam from handjob to anal? If you did that, its already done and don't mind that "go to her house" on what it said to her hint cuz it's already done. Sorry to say there are no scenes showing in her profile but you can still f her in the institute

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
I need help guys, i'm in middle quest of Morgan( Mission #1) where i need solver puzzle. Problem is i didnt complete Hospital side quest. And walkthrought told me "Note: If the MC doesn’t get punished by Director Smither after getting caught having sex with Marge in the basement then you will not be able to help Rosy later in the game and you will need to re-load a previous save file and make sure you did the hospital job up to the Sex Experiments then re-do Morgan’s quest or edit your save file." I dont know what to do now.
I already explained how to solve this here

Reactions: Gigss17

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
can you share your full save and can you teach me how to change gang MC choose with save editor? tks you.
My saves are under my signature's "relevant posts" and are also the saves linked on the thread's OP. I think you can change your mafia by doing the following edits, but I am not 100% about this, I prefer to progress all mafias ingame to be safe. Also, my saves are for all mafias, so you may not need to edit your saves, just pick the one you want among mine.

(POSSIBLY) EDITS TO CHANGE YOUR MAFIA:
Switch 1502 set to true
Between switches 1503 to 1506, the mafia you want set to true, all the others set to null (1503 is gentlemen, 1504 is hornets, 5 is dragunovs and 6 is triads)
Between variables 1502 to 1505, he mafia you want set to number with value of 1, all the others set to null (same order as the switches above)

Reactions: Savatar

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
sorry, I mean, when is the next update release?
TL;DR He'll try to maintain 6 weeks release cycles but from now on, he'll just anounce a release some days in advance instead of working with deadlines

The post I referred to was the developer announcing that his patreons said they'd rather to have him doing his work free of stress and releasing good content than stressing out to meet deadlines, cutting content and putting out "just acceptable" releases. Hearing his patreons, the developer will now focus on content quality and amount rather than deadlines, and will announce each update a few days in advance instead of having deadlines in place. He did say he's try to keep a month and a half cycles, so we're looking at the middle of July

Ed360

Feb 18, 2019
can anyone help me: im stuck where i need to find some boxes for nesrot to get some cards for sarah i find the 1 one but then i can find the others, i saw the guide but i dont see any box in the place the guide show

And why i cant buy a car all of them said not available

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
can anyone help me: im stuck where i need to find some boxes for nesrot to get some cards for sarah i find the 1 one but then i can find the others, i saw the guide but i dont see any box in the place the guide show

And why i cant buy a car all of them said not available
with the boxes I can't help, but you can only buy a car after warren gives you one, part of the main quest

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes