DoomPyro

Aug 27, 2018
Sarah became an annoying bitch in this version, she seems like a shallow character. It is also problematic how you did those package collections with no rewards or story progression from Sarah and in the end Sarah will push you away because of Christian, and when the fuck did she fall in love with the MC again? Just because of getting dumped by Christian? yeah there's no depth in her actions at all. It's also the same case with Maria they treat the MC as their property and become possessive but doesn't want to do anything in return for his kindness....... But she's still the hottest girl in this game, I liked Brenda's Back story and how they changed Rachel from a lovestrucked girl to a Girl with strong character.
BTW will there be new contents for Sarah and Lucy in the next update?

Last edited:

kabuman

Aug 8, 2017
By the way is it just me but when you click in Marta's (charles mom) profile pic it takes you to Mrs. Jordan. Anyone else having the same issue?

Runezs

May 9, 2017
idk if it's a bug or i'm missing something, i already did all the gang introduction and stuff, but now my quest says to "go to sleep" on "lucy quest", then when i go to sleep, it says to pick up the laundry, i do that, and then i check the mc, but there is nothing else to do, no more laundry, no more dialogue regarding the sleeping mc, nothing, does someone else have this problem?

selvek

Jun 24, 2017
Im stuck at the Lucy quest..im goin to sleep Lucy appears i pick up all the garbage and i cant do sht..can any1 help me pls?

kabuman

Aug 8, 2017
Im stuck at the Lucy quest..im goin to sleep Lucy appears i pick up all the garbage and i cant do sht..can any1 help me pls?
After you pick up everything you can check on the mc for some thoughts of lucy regarding the mc
After go to the kitchen you should see the sparkling on the kitchen counter.

BDI

May 23, 2017
After you pick up everything you can check on the mc for some thoughts of lucy regarding the mc
After go to the kitchen you should see the sparkling on the kitchen counter.
Can't do that, Lucy is stuck in the mcs room, cannot get out.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes