wataru69

Nov 8, 2017
Yes your right. Their content is tied to the main content.
To fix, delete the global.rpgsave in save folder (or delete everything in save folder)

You need the update v0.7.8.1, which fixes missing files
thank you i have another i have a mission where i have to leave my shoe in front of the house when laura uses the computer but i dont even know if shes using it. can know what time or day to do this? or is it random thank you in advance

wataru69

Nov 8, 2017
need help in laura quest where it say i need to leave my shoe in front of the house when she is using the computer but i dont know when she is using it can i know what time or day will it happen or is it random?

Reactions: chicho1958

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
thank you i have another i have a mission where i have to leave my shoe in front of the house when laura uses the computer but i dont even know if shes using it. can know what time or day to do this? or is it random thank you in advance
Change time to 10 or 11. Leave shoes at the entrance to the house at table, then go upstairs to see laura at your PC

Reply please
Unsure if your asking if cheat mod is added or stating it is added.
The instructions and information about the post is right there. Refer to image or read the post again.

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: wataru69

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
need help in laura quest where it say i need to leave my shoe in front of the house when she is using the computer but i dont know when she is using it can i know what time or day will it happen or is it random?
when you at your room in the morning just move time forward 1hour at a time,i think it's 11a.m. but just to be safe do it 1hour at a time,then after that scene go to entrance house and click that table there to remove shoes and go back up

Reactions: wataru69

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Question: - Pam's real mom spoken to see her in the club in Chinatown, but she is not there, is she going to be available for interactions with her or was that one time only thing during Pam's quest? :unsure: I know that going there will unlock Nadine's quest line.

Also to all thous of you who started or already did Nadine's quest before Pam's, read this first before deciding to restart the game. No like many others I accidentally did Nadine's quest line first before ending Pam's and apparently it kind of messes with the quest lines and the "Book of Faces" screen where Nadine's face is gone.
But apparently there is a way to fix this without restarting completely which I discovered by accident.
I noticed that once I got far enough to Pam's quest line where she about to see her real mom, MC ends up going instead and at that moment she mentions about him seeing her at the club in Chinatown.
Go there and you will see Nadine's quest intro again and her quest line will restart properly once more and fixes the "Book of Faces" in to correct status with her and other peoples faces appearing correctly.

Sorry if this was long, but hopefully it will help all thous who will need this little fix. (BoN should consider make it so that Nadine is unlocked after Pam somehow, to prevent this issue.)
Also if anyone can answer the question about Pam's mom that would be awesome.(y)
P.S.: Once you met Pam's real mom and started Nadine's quest DO NOT go to Pam's place or you trigger the threesome. Wait until you unlock Nadine's home once more and visited her till the point of banging her.

Last edited:

0chuklz0

Sep 26, 2020
I am having a problem with one of the 'book of faces' status' for the main character. It just says to meet Marckus on the street...not when, not where. I have tried outside of his place, outside of the school, and outside of my place over multiple hours but he never shows. When I check any 'book of faces' status' for Marckus, it does not indicate there is anything outstanding. Can you give me a direction to go with this? Thanks.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I am having a problem with one of the 'book of faces' status' for the main character. It just says to meet Marckus on the street...not when, not where. I have tried outside of his place, outside of the school, and outside of my place over multiple hours but he never shows. When I check any 'book of faces' status' for Marckus, it does not indicate there is anything outstanding. Can you give me a direction to go with this? Thanks.
If that quest is after the party,outside your home make a left and next to bus stop he there

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
outside your home make a left he next to bus stop by his car

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
We need more adult games developers out there, this is too good

It has beautiful graphics and great content, definitlysupport !
Depends what kind games you like,there's a few rpgm out there that have better graphics,but can't post them here,send me a private and i'll give you a list,also need to know what's your favorite type games

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes