Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Yeah, I can't even get into her house again after the laying on the desk scene. Visiting her can happen any time in the afternoon, right? Which as far as I can tell is anywhere from 13:00 to 21:00, correct?
No, you can ony visit her during noon, which is 12:00 to 14:50. Afternoon is 15:00 to 20:50, but anyways, you visit Taylor at noon

Does anybody know how exactly you unlock the hidden Chloe content? Please and thank you
I need to go afk for a couple hours now, but I'll message you later (I'm not publishing it here because it messes with the data files, and I don't want people messing with stuff there and coming to blame me for unrelated bugs later)

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
I need to go afk for a couple hours now, but I'll message you later (I'm not publishing it here because it messes with the data files, and I don't want people messing with stuff there and coming to blame me for unrelated bugs later)
pls post it for all, thank u :p :D

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
No, you can ony visit her during noon, which is 12:00 to 14:50. Afternoon is 15:00 to 20:50, but anyways, you visit Taylor at noon

So I went back during the right time and everything worked fine. Thanks so much for you help.

Reactions: Jieigh

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
SoTN cheat mod for PC: v0.83.5
Don't use mod with any new update or you will get bugs. Use only for specified version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Install instructions:
Please read the features list to know what is included in mod.
  1. Download the mod zip file attach to post below.
  2. Copy the mod zip file to game directory (where Game.exe is located).
  3. Right click and extract the PC Cheat mod zip in the game directory. (It MUST ask to overwrite some files, click yes).
  4. Load up game and when in game press W (Phone) to see the cheat menu (Shown in picture below).
  5. Dont try to use cheat as soon as you start the game, play at least until you get the phone from Warren. (5mins into game)
  6. Still getting problems? - Check the detail install instructions here with image.

View attachment 719367

Date Bypass:

View attachment 1054206

Bugfixer help when menu is lock:

View attachment 1054255 View attachment 1054254

Other mods:

1. Android Port
  2. Android Port with PC Cheat Mod (MOD)
  3. Compressed PC version
I am not getting the bypass option to skip carols second set of dates... and all of the date finish options are failing to load

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
pls somebody give me save file while christian's father harrasting jet.(i can't go further because jet blocking pub door)
walk through her, click w/bug fix/ there's only 2 options I think and black screen aint it, i thinkit's toon stuck go pass her and put fix back if not you gonna walk through the building

Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
Giving everyone a heads up now, I stop supporting this game so you all gonna need another uploader for future updates, my reason is simple last updates has only been about the girls, too much sex and little storyline/mafia/school/cage fights. I respect everyone's opinion on how you like the game I want a balanced game. If Bon starts putting more action then I'll support him again.
Sorry to hear that because you have been a real asset to the game, taking time to upload, answer questioms, etc. I feel the same way about supporting him I would like the MC to do something, take charge, anything

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Sorry to hear that because you have been a real asset to the game, taking time to upload, answer questioms, etc. I feel the same way about supporting him I would like the MC to do something, take charge, anything
Get's boring only doing girls with no main story or anything else. This game has so much potential. But the thing is what happens when Bon done all the girls then what? Save girls for updates don't just throw them all. I feel that people want to know more about main story/school/gangs,cage fight, also feel that people want beat up someone, me personally want payback with Cristian in a cage fight, he puts his sister I put Sarah then bang the crap outta her in front him or vice verse, but before that want train with Tyna(and bang her too) :)

Reactions: soyjari

BDI

May 23, 2017
pls somebody give me save file while christian's father harrasting jet.(i can't go further because jet blocking pub door)
You need to talk to Jet and after giving Sara her card, go back to either Jets house or Jets bookstore if you haven't done that yet.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I am not getting the bypass option to skip carols second set of dates... and all of the date finish options are failing to load
Are you using latest version game? that mod is for last version, if you want I can finish carols dates for you, I use another cheat mod and change the variables

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Does anybody know how exactly you unlock the hidden Chloe content? Please and thank you
Only one I know is when you steal the weed for Markus you have option to keep it or give it to Chloe, if you give it to her then go to her house(afternoon)

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
pls post it for all, thank u :p :D
Since you asked politely haha
But for anyone using this, please, don't come on my tail later saying I bugged your game. You are editing your game's base data, and you are doing it being of sound mind and on your own free will. This shouldn't cause any reflections by this version as the event edited is only related to this quest and the quest is not even officially implemented in the game, let alone integrated with other quest. But if it does cause reflections, I don't know how to fix it, I'm not familiar with .json files let alone game's file editing, I learned this from someone else (who of course I will not expose). Don't come after me, ok?

Now, there you go:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Incest Patch for (v0.83.5 alpha version)
Don't use mod with any new update or you will get bugs. Use only for specified version.

Instructions:

Copy and extract to where game.exe is located.
Go to your garage and enter the garage storage. Click the stars at the locker.
If you are at new house (MC House), you can activate incest in your room, shown in picture.

Patch unlocks some scenes (threesome as an example) and new text that you cannot get in normal gameplay. Most scenes/text are located at first house, so I suggest you activate early on.

Please note, these texts and scenes are from the creator himself.

Note: If you have PC cheat mod , you don't need the incest patch. Activate Incest via cheat menu.

View attachment 719355 View attachment 908018
if i had older vers of INC do i need to change something, replace it?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes