makkkk

Feb 3, 2021
can any one help me it's been awhile the last thing i downloaded was the .85 compressed and started the game from the begging is there any new updates after that i need to download ?

Oct 16, 2019
Question, If I choose the hornets, I should still be able to start the babaysitting quest right? If not, can any of the new players share me your save please? The only thing I ask is not being near the 'choose your mafia' and not having started the babysitting quest
If anyone got the same problem, here are the answers. You can do the bonnie and charlie mission after picking a mafia ONLY if you choose the hornets

Kabir1234kumar

Nov 25, 2018
hey guys, I am stuck on Carol's quest. I have completed all the dates even with the anal sex. But when i check on book of faces for the hint, it keeps on saying "Visit carol in his home in # 2 New Neighbourhood". I am stuck on this part , i have visited her but i cant seem to progress further, please help.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
can any one help me it's been awhile the last thing i downloaded was the .85 compressed and started the game from the begging is there any new updates after that i need to download ?
How did you get the 85?

The current version is 84.

:WaitWhat:

RumbleBR

Aug 16, 2019
When you have a great game, you just need take the scenes and post remastered, but you want do a new story... Thanks game..... For nothing.

Follow me for see my reviews!

ctian

Aug 16, 2019
Hello people. I need your help, I'm stuck on this mission and I don't know what to do, I don't know where to follow it or the schedule or what I need to activate the mission, I hope you can help me as I want to continue playing, thank you very much in advance. Captura de pantalla (14).png

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Hello people. I need your help, I'm stuck on this mission and I don't know what to do, I don't know where to follow it or the schedule or what I need to activate the mission, I hope you can help me as I want to continue playing, thank you very much in advance. View attachment 1171016
This part of the walktrough is bugged, it will tell you to follow the girl forever (or until you start Laura's quest). If you can already do anal with amy, you completed her storyline. Also, by the looks of the screenshot, you are on a date, the book of faces is useless for you during a date

Reactions: ctian

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Is there anyone getting a bug like this? I already can walk but the picture of Laura cumming is still in the screen now I can't go any further :/
Any idea how to get out of this bug, after the cosplay event with Laura, you have to go to the bathroom.
I have the bug fixes for the current release in my Strategy Guide post in my sig.
And if you are having the time not moving forward bug fix while your save is in your Bedroom then you have to leave your Bedroom then come back in after you applied the fixed files.

i miss that scene :(
im stuck at the mechanic moving boxes around to the warehouse
is there a fix for this?
anyone else have this issue - Bonnie babysitting gig, he eats her pussy forever but she never comes? can't seem to progress at all. 1st sex option it started with her oral. handjob and bj were there too but started with her oral - any fix? Went back and did hj and bj so game was going in order but had no effect. tnx

Never mind there was a pleasure lock feature I hadn't seen before
hey guys, I am stuck on Carol's quest. I have completed all the dates even with the anal sex. But when i check on book of faces for the hint, it keeps on saying "Visit carol in his home in # 2 New Neighbourhood". I am stuck on this part , i have visited her but i cant seem to progress further, please help.
Hello people. I need your help, I'm stuck on this mission and I don't know what to do, I don't know where to follow it or the schedule or what I need to activate the mission, I hope you can help me as I want to continue playing, thank you very much in advance.
You might want to check out my Strategy Guide, link in my sig.

I don't get all the out-cry to the NTR in this game, we have known for a while that BoN was going to add it in, in some for or another even before the Tom/Mike party update. I think in order to keep the peace he should add it in how it was originally going to be added, with the girls at school (sarah too). With you having to "scare off" the other guys so you would only see NTR content if you were actually looking for it but make it so you could win whatever girls you lost back.
Compared to the old version, this new Laura I don't like her half-ass and annoying personality, I can't believe that now I like Amy more hehe, but under this new remake it makes sense that both of them have their shortcomings because of the idiot father and Maria's bad decisions. Amy is direct, with a rude and violent attitude and Laura is reserved until you really know her, being "the cool sister" perverted and addicted to sex (worryingly enough to not know how to control herself to take her to a psychologist) , who runs away from commitments. Which makes them not very different between the two now. From what Beggar hinted, Sarah and Lucy are not going to be the only ones to have incestuous scenes (blessed "law of sexual freedom"). Calm down guys, remember this is part 1 of 2, we don't have your character closure yet.
It isn't NTR with Laura, I explain it a bit here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-84-alpha-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5660683
I am also married to someone who is very similar to a real life Laura from both versions of the game and when I showed my wife that post, she giggled, lol.

So for the people that is having problem getting all the Cosplay expo scenes cus you dont have time you can cheat time if you change variable and turn back time the variable that you need to change is ( Variable#1955 ) i reconmend to change it to 0 when you need more time cus that is early morning hope that help enjoy.
No need, you can do it all without cheats, I have a full detailed guide for the Comic Expo in my Strategy Guide, link in my sig.

Reactions: Roke16

4evernewbie

Nov 11, 2020
normally i keep level headed but...

i downloaded this yesterday as i have yet to try the revamp, pulled in the cheat mod and THEN updated. stupid move as getting on the bus triggers a scene with carol in a park and when auntie takes you to a gig the whole thing freezes up and its impossible to continue. now i have to download it all again without the update and try again.

yes i am openly admitting i did something stupid regardless of the warnings, which i indeed read :D
anyone have a cure for 'brain farts'? :D

zebra123123

Apr 30, 2021
Does anyone know where I could find Laura when the guide says "Maybe you can find Laura in bus stop of your hood at morning"?

and is there a bug with 'mrs.jordan's husband in otto labs' quest? I cant find him in the labs

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
normally i keep level headed but...

i downloaded this yesterday as i have yet to try the revamp, pulled in the cheat mod and THEN updated. stupid move as getting on the bus triggers a scene with carol in a park and when auntie takes you to a gig the whole thing freezes up and its impossible to continue. now i have to download it all again without the update and try again.

yes i am openly admitting i did something stupid regardless of the warnings, which i indeed read :D
anyone have a cure for 'brain farts'? :D
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: It happens.

Cure: Regard the warnings :alien:.
Do not use the cheat mod until updated and you should not get any problems besides the game bugs itself.

Is there a huge quality difference between the compressed and normal version or it's not that big?
I posted below the image difference of a few files. Expect reduce quality in audio and video as well.

1st image : FULL Version
2nd image : Compressed Version
Images have the name starting with "Compress" to differentiate between them
0Intro045.png Compress_0Intro045.png 0Intro046.png Compress_0Intro046.png 0Intro047.png Compress_0Intro047.png 0Intro048.png Compress_0Intro048.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 4evernewbie

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Does anyone know where I could find Laura when the guide says "Maybe you can find Laura in bus stop of your hood at morning"?

and is there a bug with 'mrs.jordan's husband in otto labs' quest? I cant find him in the labs
Find Laura In front of your new house (Knightstown) between 7:00 and 11:50. ANd Mrs. Jordan not appearing in teh lab seems to be a mistake in the programming of the game, he just stops appearing at some point during the main quest. You need to finish Mrs. Jordan quest trough save editing. Set variable 245 to 50, that does the trick

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes