Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
im pretty stuck on carols as well I've done all the dates and the saving mom mission but not the institute only tells me to go visit carol at her place. and ive tried following the guide best i could, any idea what i may be doin wrong?
I'm going by memory here as this is in the guide but the order for Carol is:
You interact with her at school until you visit her at her home for the school assigment
You collect the stuff for her for the assignment and interact with her again at school
You visit her again at her home until you have to do the 2 successful dates
You visit with her again at her home until you do the "save her mom" mission
You visit her again where her mom tries to teach her how to suck your cock
She panics when her mom tries to get her to have sex with you
You attempt to interact with her at the girls restroom during recess (my guide says exactly what to do)
Eventually you talk to her in the girls restroom during recess (sex scene) and then complete her dates to anal (14 more successful dates).
Bonus content if you do the expensive beach date again after you get her to anal.

Edit:
During the "save the mom" mission if you let the guy fuck her (NTR is bad), then you lost her and either need to restart from a previous save or move on.

TAG also:
Kabir1234kumar

Last edited:

KBlack

Jul 4, 2018
I've scrolled through quite a bit and it seems as if you need to apply the fix at a special time for it to work correctly in regards to the time issue. Like up in the Mc's room or something after the expo? Also, from my understanding is there no actual content with the cousin after the expo or am I not applying the fix correctly? Any insight is appreciated.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
today part two?
No.
BoN has said nothing of an exact date nor any updates of when other than when he released Part 1 that Part 2 will take at least of few days to get it ready. Given that he had 3 bugs creep into Part 1 (Laura + Sarah screen not erase in Larua's Bedroom, Laura + Karaoke screen not erase & the time not moving forward after the Comic Expo) he might be taking a little bit more time to ensure as bug free as possible of a release.

When he lets us on discord know for sure, he will let the users here too also know.

Reactions: Lepetitdemonio

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I've scrolled through quite a bit and it seems as if you need to apply the fix at a special time for it to work correctly in regards to the time issue. Like up in the Mc's room or something after the expo? Also, from my understanding is there no actual content with the cousin after the expo or am I not applying the fix correctly? Any insight is appreciated.
I just answered most of that and yes this update ends with your playing video games on your computer in your Bedroom after the Comic Expo but you need the fixed files which are in the link to my Strategy Guide in my sig.

You also need to leave your Bedroom and go back in if your save is in your Bedroom after applying the fixed files.

Reactions: KBlack

KBlack

Jul 4, 2018
I just answered most of that and yes this update ends with your playing video games on your computer in your Bedroom after the Comic Expo but you need the fixed files which are in the link to my Strategy Guide in my sig.

You also need to leave your Bedroom and go back in if your save is in your Bedroom after applying the fixed files.
Thank you for editing, I was still confused about when to exactly apply the fix. Cheers man.

Reactions: Lord Ashram

KBlack

Jul 4, 2018
I think something is still off though, because the "WOW" triggers, but nothing happens. That can't be right. Perhaps I should redo the expo, save right after. Then try to figure this out with a fresh start...

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Thank you for editing, I was still confused about when to exactly apply the fix. Cheers man.
Fixes need to be applied asap so you don't run into them, preferably before even playing the update.

Which like most games, wait a few days for the bug fixes to come out unless you want to betatest the update, lol!

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I think something is still off though, because the "WOW" triggers, but nothing happens. That can't be right. Perhaps I should redo the expo, save right after. Then try to figure this out with a fresh start...
Speaking of the Expo, check out my guide I have a full detail list of how to get the most pussy there.

Reactions: KBlack

dragoony

Aug 14, 2018
Just started playing this version, but is it normal to get Pam to like "anal type love icon" without doing anything?
Remember finishing Sandra both both figuratively and literally "quest" and next day to school woke up that Pam wants the D.

The only problem I'm having is that I have a good amount to do before her arc.

richardcr9

Dec 9, 2019
Just started playing this version, but is it normal to get Pam to like "anal type love icon" without doing anything?
Remember finishing Sandra both both figuratively and literally "quest" and next day to school woke up that Pam wants the D.

It's a bug, it happened to me too. Ignore it until you do her quest

Reactions: dragoony

natram

Jul 20, 2019
¿Alguien tiene las salvadas desde el principio de los caminos de los compañeros? Tuve un problema y mi progreso se borró

JPatrick

Oct 12, 2018
I have a legit question that'll probably get looked over but it's kinda important. When is this game supposed to take place? Like what year? Because if its basing it on 2020 then we go some underage fucking going on. If any paid close attention to the Beth mission where you have to stop her dad from raping her, you see her license, that expired earlier this year, that has her birthdate on it. She was born in 2004, making her 16 years old. I know they're high school students, but this may be pushing it a bit and Patreon will have a field day with that.

So yeah, what year is this game based? (So he can keep making more content)
It takes place in 2023. You can tell that if you play Jack's flashback, take the year it starts and then add the years, you can tell it takes place in 2023

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
I've got a bug that prevents me from progressing with Laura. When I find her on the bus stop and she tells me to take her to the comic store, my car spawns, drives itself out of Knightstown and nothing happens. I drove to the store and there is no circle to park my car on and it clips through things like in the picture. I tried locking my character with cheat mod but still no circle. Anyone knows what to do?
EDIT: I use 0.835 cheat mod. Can that be the cause?
View attachment 1173264
Do
Not
Use
Outdated
Mods

Yes it was the cause. No, there's no fix. And consider the possibility of your save file being screwed.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020

Continue playing the game using my Strategy Guide or better yet just start a new game and follow my Strategy Guide to both see all the game content that you will miss the first time you play and also less likely to run into any issues while playing the game.

Reactions: dragoony

NoneCR2020

Sep 29, 2020
Has anyone saved data from the previous update? is that my progress was erased and I want to pick up where I left off, that is, where this update begins

taru

Apr 23, 2018
I'm going by memory here as this is in the guide but the order for Carol is:
You interact with her at school until you visit her at her home for the school assigment
You collect the stuff for her for the assignment and interact with her again at school
You visit her again at her home until you have to do the 2 successful dates
You visit with her again at her home until you do the "save her mom" mission
You visit her again where her mom tries to teach her how to suck your cock
She panics when her mom tries to get her to have sex with you
You attempt to interact with her at the girls restroom during recess (my guide says exactly what to do)
Eventually you talk to her in the girls restroom during recess (sex scene) and then complete her dates to anal (14 more successful dates).
Bonus content if you do the expensive beach date again after you get her to anal.

Edit:
During the "save the mom" mission if you let the guy fuck her (NTR is bad), then you lost her and either need to restart from a previous save or move on.

TAG also:
Kabir1234kumar
yeah i for sure did all that it even says when i click on caroline ive unlocked all her stuff already but the institute says i still have to visit her

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes