Murada

Feb 26, 2018
Yes, you don't have to go back to the room to do that job. You have to talk to the girl in the first room.
yeah I'm talking about after I talk to the girl in the first room she says "yes u have a client in room 2" and teleport me there and nothing happens (I have done halen quest)

blackatdz

Feb 10, 2020
It's daisy/beth not shirley's,did game 3 times never encounter a 3some with her mom,for d/b go beth house after you done all her quests and make sure you have high relationship with both,you gonna need expensive stuff for dates and money,pussy cost a lot these days
Thank's apparently i missed out on daisy dates, because she got updates to get dates on the mall.
Can you fuck Shirley (daisy's mom) in the yoga seesion I cn only get hanjob, tit job, blowjob and cunni.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chicho1958

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
Hey guys, just finished the main quests and want to wrap up the side stories. But i tried doing Carol's quest, did the dates but it says to talk to her in front of girl toilet in recess but she doesnt want to talk. Any help?

Jun 18, 2020
Dudes I'm stuck. I was doing main quests, and at a point it says: Complete Jets Missions. But when I try to see her missions it says: Focus on family. Then I looked at family members, in Maria profile it says: Go to pool in your house at morning. But Maria never appears in the pool. Can somebody help me please?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Dudes I'm stuck. I was doing main quests, and at a point it says: Complete Jets Missions. But when I try to see her missions it says: Focus on family. Then I looked at family members, in Maria profile it says: Go to pool in your house at morning. But Maria never appears in the pool. Can somebody help me please?
Nope,forget about family profiles for now,just go to your home(old home) and walk around see if you see anything.those family profile are for when you at new house and only Maria is active(ignore the others) and for jet go to downtown south and see her and let me suggest you something,if you just going straight forward fine you doing great,but don't later crying because you can't do other stuff and miss tons scenes.Ignore main/schools quests every time there's a pic of girl/guy in your book of face,
do jobs mechanic/hospital,do side quests,your only side quest you can do start game is cat lady the other 3 are much later in game,this game is more fun doing all other stuff than game itself,and I got solutions for you too,go ahead go forward I got saves just about everywhere with all done and I can also check you save in case you have loop bug or just can't figure what to do

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Where is magazine in neighborhood
Sorry not mind reader, next time try be more explicit. And just gonna take a shot here,if you doing laura quest where she has to find the magazines go left your house to end there bum there buy them from him $50 if you ain't got the money download Symphony of the night mod,has some cheats(teleport gonna be your best friend)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Thank's apparently i missed out on daisy dates, because she got updates to get dates on the mall.
Can you fuck Shirley (daisy's mom) in the yoga seesion I cn only get hanjob, tit job, blowjob and cunni.
only in bed,but hey don't complain she just training you,you ain't ready for bed,gotta eat your vegie's and less beer

Reactions: blackatdz

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I did that , not there was the problem , i get into the house , go do the kitchen door but MC goes out and it keeps me in a loop going again in his room .
And when i try your save it says this on image.
i'll send you a save after you get out,but need to ask a question for my poll are you using full version from page1,are you using compressed or are you using previous version and just installed the update.I'm using the full version from page 1 and only had minor bugs which Symphony of the night found fixes

Black mask

Nov 14, 2019
Sorry not mind reader, next time try be more explicit. And just gonna take a shot here,if you doing laura quest where she has to find the magazines go left your house to end there bum there buy them from him $50 if you ain't got the money download Symphony of the night mod,has some cheats(teleport gonna be your best friend)
Where i search no one sell

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Hey guys, just finished the main quests and want to wrap up the side stories. But i tried doing Carol's quest, did the dates but it says to talk to her in front of girl toilet in recess but she doesnt want to talk. Any help?
you keep trying till you dont see her there,then go inside womens toilet,if I remember I think it 3 times,but if you using cheat mod just when you leave recess put time back 1 hour and you in recess again,do that till she not there.Gratz finishing this update hope you did natalie quests before that

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
Is that normal i can't deliver packages for jet in the locations ? when i go to the locations i got 0 option to deliver the package..

Jun 18, 2020
Nope,forget about family profiles for now,just go to your home(old home) and walk around see if you see anything.those family profile are for when you at new house and only Maria is active(ignore the others) and for jet go to downtown south and see her and let me suggest you something,if you just going straight forward fine you doing great,but don't later crying because you can't do other stuff and miss tons scenes.Ignore main/schools quests every time there's a pic of girl/guy in your book of face,
do jobs mechanic/hospital,do side quests,your only side quest you can do start game is cat lady the other 3 are much later in game,this game is more fun doing all other stuff than game itself,and I got solutions for you too,go ahead go forward I got saves just about everywhere with all done and I can also check you save in case you have loop bug or just can't figure what to do
I actually did all side quests available for now, like Carol, Phil, Brenda, Ms. Taylor etc. But I got to a point where the game doesn't show me what to do in Book of Faces. It tells me to finish Jet's missions, and then says "focus on family" in Jet's profile. But I can never find Jet, or do anything with family.

I'll send you my save file.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Is that normal i can't deliver packages for jet in the locations ? when i go to the locations i got 0 option to deliver the package..
If you done all her classes,that happens,no need worry you got mechanic/hospital/babysitter jobs.I suggest you use Symphony of the night mod,has teleport and some other good stuff,teleport is gonna be your best friend unless you like walking a lot

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes