raitoz

May 18, 2017
LUCY NEEDS HELP WITH SOME BOXES BUT THERE IS NO BOX, THEY DISAPPEARED WHEN I GO TO THE KITCHEN AND SHE KEEPS ASKING ME FOR THE BOXES

Reactions: xuser117

darkseth

Feb 3, 2018
Hello. I'm on charle's mission that he gives a game party and his mother asks us to pick up an order at the shop but he doesn't show up where to pick it up

Orochik

May 26, 2020
Hello, im doing school quests, sara sends a photo after recces it tells me to find her. Where is she?

Last edited:

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
while u follow lura when u get to public wc use the hole in the fourth door from right i think she is there u will get the hj
how to trigger this laura quest ? My book of face said i should complete lucy quest but i did it all, lucy now "not implement" but cannot continue on laura quest. And there is any scene with christan mom when not choosing the gentlement and how can i trigger pizza delivery quest ?

Daniel4569

Jul 24, 2020
This is a common error. Just go into your "appdata\local" folder . Delete both "KADOKAWA" and "nwjs" folders. Should solve the problem and regenerate new profiles. As for the prostitute error, I have no clue what you are talking about. So cant really elaborate on how to solve. Just will make an assumption; seem either an outdated mod or save editing mess the variable up if it is not a bug itself. Did you use mods or edit your save? If not, then mostly likely it is a game bug.

What was the last/prior institute quest you did? Or better yet, send me your save when everything was good and make sure to save by the prostitute before you pay, so I can test and see what the problem is.
Hey buddy thanks for reply
Yes I am using mv cheats and I am not editied the save files.
Last quest was talk to Brenda in recess.(institute quest)
Also facing issue in Sarah quest too.
I send you my save file ASAP....

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
Too bad they're isnt a fifth option for when choosing a gang to back. Like you choose to be a go between/mediator for them. where you can still do their respective mission and get the girls too boot til at some point you launch your own operations.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Fix a bug with carol dates in the cheat mod. Please re-download ASAP

Thanks to iketheman6 for bringing this to my attention.

Also I just notice incest activation is in the game now. So NO need for the incest patch anymore
incest.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Pdoan and CMJ520

Daniel4569

Jul 24, 2020
Fix a bug with carol dates in the cheat mod. Please re-download ASAP

Thanks to iketheman6 for bringing this to my attention.

Also I just notice incest activation is in the game now. So need for the patch anymore
View attachment 1378748
[/QUOTE
Hey buddy, this is my save file .
i save the game just before giving money to prostitute .
Also please check that i am not getting jet and sarah pictures and scences in the book of face.
Answer me ASAP....
Thanks

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I'm not seeing this issue in the thread: I have a softlock after the boat event where the MC accuses (probably Jack) of looking annoyed, but no one is present and the conversation doesn't continue. Maria is in front of her vanity mirror but nothing in the house is interactable, nor is it possible to open the phone or leave the house after entering. I can get around it by going to the street instead then passing enough time, but I feel like there's another scene/flag I'm missing if you do that.
(Version used is this: https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-85-beggar-of-net.30576/post-4559454)

Reactions: Cmr921

alexo2341

Dec 13, 2018
i stick in school quest can anyone help ?
book of face is telling going to school after i going school siren calling me to go in principal office after talking in in principal office idk what to do also i cant use book of face and w

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
i stick in school quest can anyone help ?
book of face is telling going to school after i going school siren calling me to go in principal office after talking in in principal office idk what to do also i cant use book of face and w
Go to the roof and talk to Rachel.

Reactions: alexo2341
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes