BDI

May 23, 2017
0.85 SAVES FOR YOU
for ALL mobs/mafias

Ok, there are 2 files attached, one with saves for story progression or and other with possibly useful saves. Each save folder also contain my config and global files, so manage you file replacing properly if you want to change the save slot number or mix my saves and yours. I advice you to read the "General things to be known" spoiler if you use my saves but, unlike Lucy, I'm not your mother, so I'm hiding it in case you don't want to read. Also I used a lot of spoiler tags basically so this post isn't awfully huge on the thread page.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now to explain each file

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main.rar
This contains a save folder with saves after finishing 0.84.6 (which I call "previous") and saves with 0.85 content complete (which I call "complete"). "Previous" saves are at the point where Laura's quest is complete, and I saved in each mafia's neighborhood so you can tell which mafia that save is for from the saves' screen (a save's info displays the location). In the "complete" saves, I progressed starting from the respective "previous", completed 0.85 content and saved at the living room, right after the chat with Lucy in the car, on the Book of Faces main page so you can check the mafia's logo. Now, here's what each file is in the Main.rar:
Also, here is what I call "complete". By all means, if I forgot something let me know, not only it will help me to have everything unlocked but also I'll update it on this post after I complete it ingame, so people can have it unlocked to it too.
Again, if I forgot anything, please let me know

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Extra.rar
This contains a save folder with a "choose your mafia" save, right after the police captain interrogation, in case someone still needs (WARNING: I saved with the timer running), a couple alternatives routes, and saves right before (or as before as it was possible) my favorite one-time scenes.
Here's the file specification:

Repository
If you want saves at points earlier version's story points, or even more variation (e.g. my Yahaira fork with the story less advanced), check my save repository thread, before updating this post I always take my previous saves there, along with the previous description inside a spoiler tag. You can find the repository here.
I tried running two of your saves from the main folder and ran into the same problem on both of them. it was after the first soccer game with Lucy, after the game and the next day, the notice on the book of faces was to go to the soccer game on Saturday. I tried that and all that I got was a soccer game, the first was with the Triads and the second was with the Hornets. Now i ask you, what gives? I believe that the saves were numbered,10 and 13.

anaa

Jul 8, 2017
ok i read about lucy birthday quest here but i don't think i remember anything regard that. when i go to lucy and sarah on the phone for walkthrough hints it says this is the end for this update, so how can i start birthday event for lucy?

anaa

Jul 8, 2017
ok i read about lucy birthday quest here but i don't think i remember anything regard that. when i go to lucy and sarah on the phone for walkthrough hints it says this is the end for this update, so how can i start birthday event for lucy?
my bad i have version 0.85, thanks everyone

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Sooo... I need to wait until he release a bugfix?
Basically :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But I went ahead and fix it for those who need it.

Bug Fix v0.87:
This will fix the "bug" introduced at the start of the game, when you go for water in the night. Amy bj to bf scene's animation is missing and only one image is shown.
The bug fix restores this animation and its relevant images.

You need only one. So read carefully.
Compress version:
Use the "Fix for Compress"
Full version: Use the "Fix for FULL version"

Installation: Extract and copy the "www" folder to your game directory/folder i.e. where "Game.exe" is located.

Last edited:

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Apply the fix below. I am currently redoing the entire compress to rule out any problems with the update patch

Extract and copy folder to your game directory.

No you cant. You will get bugs.

I will work on the pc cheat mod this Saturday.
When you make the compressed version. Will I still need to install Bug Fix 1 & 2? Or will issues like the school mission be resolved already?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
When you make the compressed version. Will I still need to install Bug Fix 1 & 2? Or will issues like the school mission be resolved already?
No I dont think so (I did not check tbh) and no I didnt add them. Mainly because to me, BoN release those bug fixes 1 and 2 for v0.85, so in my mind, it is only logical he would include them already in v0.86 before he released to the public. But this is just my assumption.

The compress is only based on v0.86 FULL that BoN released for everyone.

Reactions: Q Who

jcraefon

Dec 18, 2017
hey, I've got a weird issue going on and I cant seem to figure it out. I've been following the walkthrough and have everything from the school quests done and everything from home quests done up until warren shows up outside the school gates, but he doesn't show it. The book of faces says to focus on school and that just says go to school but going to class doesn't do anything. Any ideas?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
hey, I've got a weird issue going on and I cant seem to figure it out. I've been following the walkthrough and have everything from the school quests done and everything from home quests done up until warren shows up outside the school gates, but he doesn't show it. The book of faces says to focus on school and that just says go to school but going to class doesn't do anything. Any ideas?
From memory, it is covered by one of the girls. I think that's when you have to talk on the rooftop or do the night mission. Which is part of the school quest. Or that's when you have to go to warren's house and tell him the girls know about the delivery on Saturday.

Nullrin

Sep 19, 2020
Dude I'm stuck in the exact same place, plz help :(

OneTwo34

May 7, 2017
Hey what im supposed to do after the mc come back home drunk because when I went to the book of face and click on Lucy and press the question mark button it says wait for the next update.

jcraefon

Dec 18, 2017
From memory, it is covered by one of the girls. I think that's when you have to talk on the rooftop or do the night mission. Which is part of the school quest. Or that's when you have to go to warren's house and tell him the girls know about the delivery on Saturday.
I tried checking the roof and there was no one there. I checked in the morning during school. I also went to warrens house but i didn't see him and don't think that's this point since i never reached a point about any delivery. This is all still pre-gang choice. This is the point just prior to picking a gang.

Reactions: dsergen18
3.00 star(s) 137 Votes