Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Symphony of the Night. Warren missing in front of school bug it not caused by missing warren at Rachel house but cuz MC go to school with casual outfit. so the game instead triggering the meeting with the principal and Warren it well trigger locker change outfit to school uniform so even when you use a save editor and change switch 187 to ON the game well bug the entire school events the only why to fix this is to wear school uniform before going to school or another switch (idk) about.
"Is not the caused you say" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

ace-attorney-phoenix-wright.gif

If you actually believe this then what can I say, except don't bother to read any further :devilish:.
I cannot fathom where you got this information because there is no "if statement" to prove this. How can you bug your game when it is ONLY a requirement for JUST Warren showing up and then giving you the desert eagle at his house? And simply never used again! Maybe :alien::alien::alien::alien::alien: in the game :p. I'm just kidding btw, so don't mind me. Just dont want this to come off as, oh he so cereal.

I explained what was the needed requirements here. Like I mention briefly you change those variables ONLY after the main quest where you give Fang Yin the documents and plant the device, and then you get the problem. When you check BOF, your next main quest is either meet Warren after school OR focus in school quest. I am only talking about the former. Please note, the BOF has many errors it seems, so I recommend everyone read the game guide.

Anyway, It does NOT matter what clothes you wear, seeing as this game does not have armor aspects. Clothes would only matter if it is done by a script which I don't see. Perfect example is shown in the picture below where MC is butt naked and Warren shows up regardless, I went to school butt naked first (and casual outfit btw), then when I exit, Warren is there. Once you talk to Warren, your clothes will automatically change to school because that is in the code to change. This is done by the dev so it can be in order with the picture the dev puts showing Warren, Bliss and you in his house. Like I said, it happens once the three requirements I mention are there.

look.jpg

Last edited:

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
Playing the current version and got to the point where ms jordans indiv story is unlocked but i cant seem to work for dr jordan in otto labs, its all access denied. Not sure what to do?

Hkjs98Lop

Sep 28, 2020
Hello, I got stuck with the date quest with Alison.
WT ask me to talk with Alison and Noa in Markcus's home to unlock the date quest with Alison.
I tried to spend the days and find I can only talk with Noa.
I can't find Alison in Markcus's home or otter labs. It's a little confused. I already finish the sex scenes with Noa and still can't find Alison. I remembered Alison asked me to pick her up at 9 pm. However I can't find her.
Next step is talk with Warren after the class. WT shows I should finish date quest of Alison before I talked with Warren.
how can I continue the date quest? thank you

Last edited:

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
Hello, I got struck with the date quest with Alison.
WT ask me to talk with Alison and Noa in Markcus's home to unlock the date quest with Alison.
I tried to spend the days and find I can only talk with Noa.
I can't find Alison in Markcus's home or otter labs. It's a little confused. I already finish the sex scenes with Noa and still can't find Alison. I remembered Alison asked me to pick her up at 9 pm. However I can't find her.
Next step is talk with Warren after the class. WT shows I should finish date quest of Alison before I talked with Warren.
how can I continue the date quest? thank you
Use Book of Faces -> Marckus page -> Phone.
She is available at nighttime, not exactly 21:00.

Reactions: Hkjs98Lop

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Playing the current version and got to the point where ms jordans indiv story is unlocked but i cant seem to work for dr jordan in otto labs, its all access denied. Not sure what to do?
Go down the elevator (I ususally use the middle one but I don't think it matters). MC should meet Dr. Jordans. If this does not happen, then it sounds like a bug, which are plenty in 0.86.

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
Thank you very much.
Np. )
Also pay attention to the to-do list during the date, there are various places marked by the same number, miss one and your date is ruined.
Besides, with more affection gained, you can do intimate intercourse with her even outside dates, just visiting Marckus in the afternoon at Old Quarter.

Reactions: Hkjs98Lop

supernova25

Dec 21, 2017
Symphony of the Night hi man i just want to thank you for your hard work for fixing the game that you have no obligation to it now to the point

i did not say it's because you wear something the game well bug its an event conflict in the game and i just tested this if you go to school with casual outfit after the event in charles house you will get teleported to the locker room and the event meeting the school principal and warren will not trigger and even if you get out from the school and try again nothin well happen the only way is see to fix this is by reloading save file before entering the school and you must wear you school uniform so you don't get teleported to locker room . (see event conflict )

and for your fix it well just get you to meet warren outside school it well not fix the school events .

this is the event you well miss if you apply your fix with switch 187 on

MC and Warren at principal office
MC and Sarah and Rachel roof top
MC in warren house with lady x
MC sneak into school with Sarah and Tyna and Rachel
MC and Warren inside Rachel house

you can advance the main story with your fix but you well not see this events

ps. you really need to play the game

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
I think the bug is something else totally not related to the school uniform. I have done both with and without school uniform and I can do these events:

However, Warren still not appear in front of the school. Moreover, the event MC sneak into school with Sarah and Tyna and Rachel is not triggered on Saturday night.

This is a new problem in 0.86. It wasn't a problem in 0.85 with and without cheatmod. I have played through 7 times up to the mafia selection event until I got stuck in the new house.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Symphony of the Night hi man i just want to thank you for your hard work for fixing the game that you have no obligation to it now to the point

i did not say it's because you wear something the game well bug its an event conflict in the game and i just tested this if you go to school with casual outfit after the event in charles house you will get teleported to the locker room and the event meeting the school principal and warren will not trigger and even if you get out from the school and try again nothin well happen the only way is see to fix this is by reloading save file before entering the school and you must wear you school uniform so you don't get teleported to locker room . (see event conflict )

and for your fix it well just get you to meet warren outside school it well not fix the school events .

this is the event you well miss if you apply your fix with switch 187 on

MC sneak into school with Sarah and Tyna and Rachel
MC and Warren inside Rachel house

you can advance the main story with your fix but you well not see this events

ps. you really need to play the game
Edited: To make it clearer and added some extra information not in my previous post, hoping it becomes more understandable.
Like I mention the switch does absolutely nothing else. Therefore, it cannot prevent those scenes in school quest. I don't need to play the game to know about the mechanism.The code shows me what suppose to happen. What your referring to is something totally different than the MAIN QUEST and has, I reiterate, no effect because of the switch. It is not meant to fix any of the school quest bugs. You must do school quest "Go to Rachel's house" just before "Go to the locker room". Between this, the game would activate the same 187 switch outside Rachel house. Which will cause warren to appear outside the school because he will never appear without 187 switch ON.

When it says Warren suppose to meet you and he doesn't show at school then you change the variable as mention in the fix. But the book of faces(BOF) does not say this until you meet Warren outside rachel house during the school quest. From the guide, you know before hand you suppose to meet warren and therefore think it is a bug. You have to do school quest until he shows, eventually this will lead to Rachel apartment scene and the switch being turned ON. The BOF does tell you to focus on school quest. I believe you read the guide and know before hand that you suppose to meet Warren. But you suppose to listen to the BOF. Maybe that's why your getting confused ?
I hope this is clearer on what is going on and you re-read this. I would edit the fix also to reflect this, so others will better understand. Maybe I just didnt explain well and didn't go into details.

Sorry but I would not bother to respond because it come like we are spamming the thread with irrelevant data. PM me if you want to further sort it out or something but please provide proof when you pm me, because what your saying is not in the code.

I suggest you look at the json files yourself.

I think the bug is something else totally not related to the school uniform. I have done both with and without school uniform and I can do these events:

However, Warren still not appear in front of the school. Moreover, the event MC sneak into school with Sarah and Tyna and Rachel is not triggered on Saturday night.

This is a new problem in 0.86. It wasn't a problem in 0.85 with and without cheatmod. I have played through 7 times up to the mafia selection event until I got stuck in the new house.
The problem sounding like the school quest variable is not set right for some of the events MAYBE. I haven't check.
The events do not trigger because of clothes or those things as you notice, only variable and switches based on a number the dev sets during scenes which cause the game to trigger an event if it falls in the "if else condition".

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: supernova25

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
Try using BoN official bugfixes post instead:
1st LINK , 2nd LINK

Fixes:
Sarah School
Lucy After Match
Lucy laundry and head Charles's mom

If your using the compress, it is not needed. Compress already has the fixes

Nothing is wrong with the compress on my side. Send me a save before that scene and I can check, but I highly doubt it is due to the compress. Compress doesn't change any code in the game. Therefore, it cannot cause skipping scene or black scene during gameplay :unsure:
Feel free to private message me and I can help you better with the problem
That bugfix broke my game also the laundry is invisible when i try to pick it up as lucy

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
That bugfix broke my game also the laundry is invisible when i try to pick it up as lucy
First off all, that is BoN bugfixes, not mine.
And second that is for v0.85 of the game not v0.86.
So I suggest you update your game or quote BoN so he may address it. Also check the game guide for some hints
Goodluck (y)

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
got a new bug. if i choose the russian mafia and go there on the next day of the police raid it skips the first part where i get my house and meet lucy. anyone knows why?
I've been getting that in all of my last 4 play through up to that point. Still waiting for an answer before I reach that point again in my newest start.

3.00 star(s) 135 Votes