Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
My mac wont allow programs that large to run (older notebook). So I was hoping that you or someone had a new version i could try for mac :)

Thanks for responding!!
I will create one & upload the Mac v0.87 for the compress version for you. I don't use Mac and never will so forgive me if it doesn't work.
Note: this is only a one time thing :), just helping you out since you cant run emulators

I don't know to bypass the bug when it shows up it has a button that says retry below error message(say can't load 3MainQuest001.png), I try pressing that button it changes the massage(say can't load 3MainQuest002.png).
I think the first press it maybe has ignored some conditions but it can't ignore 3MainQuest002. I think 3MainQuest001 - 3MainQuest004 is missing because the file has 3MainQuest005 - 3MainQuest991 but I think 3MainQuest001 and 3MainQuest002 is missing then 3MainQuest003 and 3MainQuest004 should missing too.
:unsure: hmm I told you how to bypass the bug. If you ignore what I wrote then there is nothing you can do but wait till the dev fixes it.

Does any one know what is this about? (Location: Outside Andrea's apartment in Midtown) View attachment 1524230
It is a gang switcher to choose which gang you want to be in.

Please be careful with the mafia change switch the dev added, because it can cause text and other events to not trigger if used inappropriately

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Calyps0

Ahemd

Oct 7, 2017
Does anyone know if there is a pa
I am not sure this will even work but I will upload the Mac v0.87 for the compress version.

:unsure: hmm I told you how to bypass the bug. If you ignore what I wrote then there is nothing you can do but wait till the dev fixes it.

It is a gang switcher to choose which gang you want to be in.

Please be careful with the mafia change switch the dev added, because it can cause text and other events to not trigger if used inappropriately
I did not change anything. I was Dragu. However after that scene with Marcus cousin Andrea and gang member selection page I always got black screen and when I am done with that and I found MC on Dragu Pub door. Nothing triggers afterwards. Just a dead end.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Can some of you guys stop quoting my unrelated post with your random problems, without even providing a save. There is a @ symbol to refer to someone.

How am I suppose to know what the problem is without a save to test out and provide a fix?? A save is require sometimes.
I'm not a genie :rolleyes:

If you have a problem and confirm it is a bug. Then please provide a save with MC facing the problem, so I can confirm it is indeed a bug and test thoroughly. Some members provide me a save that is like 5-10 mins gameplay before the problem. REALLY!!!
If you guys ignore what is in green then I will ignore your save.

I do this in my limited free time to help members out, but come on................:cautious:.
Note: I am just stating what I would prefer.

Last edited:

Rafael367

Oct 11, 2018
Does any one know what is this about? (Location: Outside Andrea's apartment in Midtown) View attachment 1524230
Yeah, that's a cheat to switch your gang affiliation. It made it into the original download, but gets removed in the patches. Mostly for testing purposes, can possibly break stuff if you use it and then save over later... because you might lack items/relationship points you get in other branches. Make a backup save before you use this, then go do your exploration. If you didn't see any items or relationship gains, you might be fine, but keep that backup save handy just in case.

jikegax

Sep 14, 2017
Can someone please do something about the broken link from saves repository...i dont know if is a server issue or something, but i cant download the saves. Please someone share a 0.86 or 0.87 save in mega or some other server

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Can some of you guys stop quoting my unrelated post with your random problems, without even providing a save. There is a @ symbol to refer to someone.

How am I suppose to know what the problem is without a save to test out and provide a fix?? A save is require sometimes.

If you have a problem and confirm it is a bug. Then please provide a save with MC facing the problem, so I can confirm it is indeed a bug and test thoroughly. Some members provide me a save that is like 5-10 mins gameplay before the problem. REALLY!!!

I do this in my limited free time to help members out, but come on................:cautious:.
My respects, Cap, for the thankless job you've taken on. Actually, fixing bugs of own game is the initial task of dev of this game. But, as they say in the case of MNL, we have what we have (y)

anaa

Jul 8, 2017
New scenes from the update online so you dont have to download anything to see them.
AMY
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
LAURA
MARIA
LUCY
CAROL
ALEX

SARAH (the most important character in this update)
ALEX & SARAH TREESOME

RANDOM

These are the most "important" scenes of the update, those that are not here are simply images that do not merit a scene.
During the course of the day I will update the complete list of online animations, put the new scenes in their respective categories and fix any broken links from today (when a topic becomes trending and commented on a lot, links tend to break).
p.s. If theres a scenes missing, tell me and I will upload it too.
Have a nice day everbody.
how to trigger sarah scenes with her wearing school uniform? I just played the last update and I don't remember that.
same for the other scene with the mc banging her from behind in the corridor in the hotel?

Reactions: Ale69

BDI

May 23, 2017

I am having a problem with the screen freezing at the end of the meeting with Mr. Jing, this save is before the meeting.

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
how to trigger sarah scenes with her wearing school uniform?
Play the original game and you will immediately find something to remember. Definitely, it's from there.
I just played the last update and I don't remember that.
same for the other scene with the mc banging her from behind in the corridor in the hotel?
Perhaps this scene was not included and the main content of the last update, but exists only in screenshots. This is just my guess, since I didn't see this scene myself when I was playing.

arzino

Jan 2, 2019
Can't go ahead in Lucy route, when Lucy put to bed drunk MC, the day after she meet with Marckus, they enter the house, a dialogue between lucy and other girls appear and Marckus goes upstairs, after that, black screen. I tried the bug fixer but when i use it bug everything else like the forever Marckus sprite with Lucy dialog and MC cutscene, and doesn't make me progress with Lucy quest. Any help or save from the drunk scene? After all this hours it bothers me so much

Rafael367

Oct 11, 2018
how to trigger sarah scenes with her wearing school uniform? I just played the last update and I don't remember that.
Does your main save have Switch #1978 AKA "Incest" set to ON? It's the meeting her on the roof scene AFTER you and the girls infiltrate the school at night. There's also one in the toilets and another in the darkened classroom as you do the infiltration.

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
I am having a problem with the screen freezing at the end of the meeting with Mr. Jing, this save is before the meeting.
Bro, I came across this bug myself - a picture with a Chinese hung up when I was playing. I solved this problem by several restarts of my previous save, which I did earlier. Good luck.

Inanis Magus

Jan 28, 2019
... need help... I'm stuck on book of face... is there a way to fix this bug in game? Been a while since I save and I really don't want to exit out if I do I am quitting as the grind is to much so any help would be nice.

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes