Jul 27, 2018
so .. that crazy chick with a bunch of cats is actually the beggar putting himself in the game .. hurnn.. i dont blame him. animals >>>> humans. even at fucking they are a better partners

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
Don’t worry, I don’t like her too.

Should’ve been a Lucy update to finish up this whole dynamic she had with the MC cuz of how incredibly underwhelming this current update felt like.
Who knows, maybe it will be a two for one and knock out both so the story can continue.

Wiki11

Apr 11, 2021
Hello everybody. Has anyone faced the problem that the character is not displayed on the screen? can anyone give a solution?

Kai88

Oct 14, 2017
I think i just broke Lucy's quest. Im 45+ hours in. I was in the middle of doing the "date" items for Lucy when i advanced other stuff when suddenly Lucy's quest went back to "Go to sleep" and next morning she has to clean the room again. The task board is gone now even if i could technically get all "date" items and stuff. Still, i can't proceed because there is no dirty laundry.

Any help? error.png
error.png

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
last update its say in changelog sarah quest but what it was???
and i am with gentleman club and changelog said gang content but i had nothing except seeing LadyX in bikini?

Revions

Oct 11, 2021
Buenas, tengo un grave problema desde hace varias versiones llevo intentando jugar este gran juego pero me da siempre el mismo error en el mismo lugar, yo juego en Android cuando recojo las cartas del chico este de los espejuelos (ahora no recuerdo el nombre) y viro para mi casa y me subo hablar con Alex por what el juego me da un error que dice algo que no se pudo cargar la imagen de what, esto es al principio del juego luego de eso Laura te dice que te buscan abajo y es cuando coje tu teléfono, alguien tiene alguna solución para este problema?

Revions

Oct 11, 2021
Buenas, tengo un grave problema desde hace varias versiones llevo intentando jugar este gran juego pero me da siempre el mismo error en el mismo lugar, yo juego en Android cuando recojo las cartas del chico este de los espejuelos (ahora no recuerdo el nombre) y viro para mi casa y me subo hablar con Alex por what el juego me da un error que dice algo que no se pudo cargar la imagen de what, esto es al principio del juego luego de eso Laura te dice que te buscan abajo y es cuando coje tu teléfono, alguien tiene alguna solución para este problema?

sadboi242

Aug 19, 2020
I apologize if this has already been asked, but I'm stuck on the main quest after doing Jet's first mission. I can't seem to get the second one to start. Is there something you have to do after the first mission to prompt the second one? There are also no pending Tinymon cards to pick up. Thanks!

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
i remember there is Charles 's mom who called Marta, and i think u missed her in gif cg ;)
You are right, I put her in the CG link in the previews, Im going to fix it right now. Thanks!
EDIT: Fixed! plus added Gdrive download link option.

Last edited:

ANarhia777

May 14, 2017
Sorry for my English.
Someone can fix the save ... I missed the moment with youtv and in the new home the pc is not updated (

BDI

May 23, 2017
I apologize if this has already been asked, but I'm stuck on the main quest after doing Jet's first mission. I can't seem to get the second one to start. Is there something you have to do after the first mission to prompt the second one? There are also no pending Tinymon cards to pick up. Thanks!
To start Jets second quest, I always change the time to 21:00 and go to her house again.

sadboi242

Aug 19, 2020
To start Jets second quest, I always change the time to 21:00 and go to her house again.
Yeah I saw that in a walkthrough guide and it still doesn't seem to work. Her house is #1 in Downtown North right? I'm starting to think there's some other conditional thing that has to happen first, so I guess in the meantime I'll just try and do EVERY possible character quest I can.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
HELP PLZ

what the last update OFFER other then MC talking to gang member and have your gang bitch? and Lucy story?

Jamieee

Sep 21, 2016
Yeah I saw that in a walkthrough guide and it still doesn't seem to work. Her house is #1 in Downtown North right? I'm starting to think there's some other conditional thing that has to happen first, so I guess in the meantime I'll just try and do EVERY possible character quest I can.
Could you share your save file?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes