Skirmish77

Nov 19, 2019
Any news on an update ?
[edit #2: Thirty days hath September... oh right] Yeah, it should be right about now assuming he took two weeks vacation in Sept and it takes him the 4 weeks per release as he claimed in the Patreon post. I haven't seen anything pushed in Patreon chat yet, though. Maybe something landed on Discord... guessing delayed 'til closer to the end of the month? If you want to know what's scheduled, I think there's a few posts above yours that discuss which girl he's focusing on next.

[edit] Let me amend that. If you're asking if there's going to be like a .1 update or "bugfix", probably not until he does the full release. It doesn't look like the patrons caught the bugs in this issue in time before he took vacation, so it's probably all getting rolled over into the next release. I can confirm that the bugfixes from SoTN's cheat mod do work just fine, give them a look if you're stuck. They have their own .086 bugfix post in the thread that has all of the current bugs SoTN has crushed.

Last edited:

Jamieee

Sep 21, 2016
Sure, here it is. Thanks!
I couldn't find a way to progress with Jet and the family as well. But I'd recommend that you do what is suggested in this post.
TL;DR -> proceed with other quests, such as the school quest or side character quests. Whenever you progress in the story and gain access to your new home you'll be able to proceed where you left off with Jet and the family.

Reactions: sadboi242

Jamieee

Sep 21, 2016
HELP PLZ

what the last update OFFER other then MC talking to gang member and have your gang bitch? and Lucy story?
I'm confused. What is it you need help for? You basically answered your own question, since you summerized the content of the latest update...

sadboi242

Aug 19, 2020
I couldn't find a way to progress with Jet and the family as well. But I'd recommend that you do what is suggested in this post.
TL;DR -> proceed with other quests, such as the school quest or side character quests. Whenever you progress in the story and gain access to your new home you'll be able to proceed where you left off with Jet and the family.
Great, I will give this a try. The only thing I can think of that might have screwed something up is downloading the cheat mod on an already existing save. Thanks for the help!

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
There are people who think that this is all a piece of tasty cake. I assure you that this is not the case. One picture you might look at for 5 seconds in-game can potentially take me up to 3 hours to finish. I’m not even exaggerating here. At times, after finishing 8 hours of work, upon review, it might end up being only 5 minutes of gameplay on your end.
Yeah right for 5 second in game he needs 3 hours, buahaha, never this game isn't even handdrawn its made with The Klub and having experience for over 5 years (like beggar does) he should to that shit in a moment.
NLT-Media needs only 2 weeks for updates and is also working on another game at the same moment.
Beggar is lazy & not honest

IN REGARD TO VACATION:
I’ve read that some people are saying that I’m taking a whole MONTH off after EVERY update. What the maple fuddddddge?!?!?! Allow me to explain. I only took off 15 days in July and another 15 days in September. Why??
Always taking vacation after updates that's what he does, not a month but 2 weeks.
Remember when he said "The previous version of this game to be revamped needs few months".
He needed over 2 and a half years for that.

THE NEXT UPDATE:

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again. The updates are released approximately every six weeks. The six-week time frame does not include July and September, the months in which I take my “staycations”. So, if an update comes out at the beginning of September, I need six weeks of work to release the update.
Beggar takes 3 months for a update and than he stretches it to several weeks more to release a "complete update"

Last edited:

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
So last time I played this was back in v.0.83 I believe and now when I start the game and try to use the phone to check on where the new content is at it keeps telling me I've already completed all content or that I should wait for the next update. Also checked the walkthrough but yeah I've got no clue where to lock and it doesn't really tell what is new or whats old...

HAXX0

Jul 18, 2017
Finally had the time to play this game, have to say:
Revamp is still a buggy mess, the dialogue is even more nonsensical, the story is worse, the characters are worse, the MC is even more of a retard who gets bullied by literally everyone and you still can't fuck the biological sister (even though you could in the original) and mom. It's a mess and the dev takes it a step further by often trying and sometimes succeeding to remove any negative reviews here.
I agree with you 100 %
I'd played mnl since 1.5 pre-revamp, and I've been part of his discord server for about 2.5 years starting from early 2019. Got to say I'm sick of beggar's fanatics going so far for him they'll soon dig catacombs in his arse(two of his biggest cronies even got mod ranks there...). Keep preaching brother ✊

Last edited:

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
There are people who think that this is all a piece of tasty cake. I assure you that this is not the case. One picture you might look at for 5 seconds in-game can potentially take me up to 3 hours to finish. I’m not even exaggerating here. At times, after finishing 8 hours of work, upon review, it might end up being only 5 minutes of gameplay on your end. Once again - I’m NOT complaining here! I just want you to understand the ratio of time-invested to content-delivered.
I will admit TK17 is a bitch to get set up. I never managed to get the mods I wanted to look quite like him or RedApple2. But that being said, 3 hours would be worst case scenario if you can't get the lighting just right. But once a scene is set the way you want you can take however many screens you want. Its not a render. It also comes with the advantage of taking multiple screens at different angles quickly. So you can get the right shot without wasting hours of rendering time.

So saying it's just for one image is a bit disingenuous. Given my own experiences in trying to make a game though I can definitely say you can do 8 hours worth of work for 5 mins of gameplay. There's plenty of times you spend hours getting no forward progress done.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Anyone know where you need to go in the save edition to manually change the wallpaper for your computer? Afro lady is just fine, but I wanna see the other options.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Anyone know where you need to go in the save edition to manually change the wallpaper for your computer? Afro lady is just fine, but I wanna see the other options.
There are none, the others have not been updated for the new interface. Switching will make you unable to use pc.
Maybe in next update?

Encountered the same problem on android
Easy fix: Wait until dev updates or READ THIS .
It will fix your problem and allow you to fix any other problem YOURSELF

Last edited:
Reactions: WOMANpukumaru

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
There are none, the others have not been updated for the new interface. Switching will make you unable to use pc.
Maybe in next update?

Easy fix: Wait until dev updates or READ THIS .
It will fix your problem and allow you to fix any other problem YOURSELF

Thanks for the answer…

-___- I don’t see the logic of putting an option on the game that can’t be used but hey, it’s his game.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Alright so finally did Laura’s route well o reached the first full sex with her and….I think I see what people were saying when they talk about ruining her….

WTF is going on, suddenly she’s like some kind of insane exhibitionist slut who’s angry and violent and had mood swings every 5 seconds? And she’s kicking people and such??? She was already weird before, but this seems to come out of nowhere….

Original Laura. Cute innocent nerd with a secret pervert side, was FAR superior. Hell she doesn’t even wear her sexy glasses anymore. Plus I mean it might be cliche but I liked it better when she was a virgin because she was too awkward.

In the remake it seems like it was gonna be mostly the same, just with her perversion ramped up a little. But no….

I don’t know what made him decide to go this direction with the character but it ain’t nowhere near as good. I mean, at least she’s still hot? But damn. Oh well

Another character ruined by the revamp. But she might be the worst by far.

But yeah….wtf was that? Lol

Also yes. I know I’m late. But god DAMN I didn’t think they would just whiplash outta nowhere like that! Lol

Last edited:

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Then she acts like a bitch to her mom…I kinda wondered how these tw would interact since we never really see them talk that much. I kinda wanted to see um…more of this but….then…

….she….sucks her own moms boobs…um….in her sleep….umm…so there goes more Laura/Maria interactions I guess

This bitch is crazy isn’t she….?

Reactions: Totenkopf098
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes