Flemmard

Feb 22, 2018
Hi,

Weird issue, never got the scenes about Lucy, then when continuing main quest, I chose the Gentlemen, Warren got me the house, then immediatly got inside with Nesrot then Lucy ..
Seems like the mafia choice is somehow bugged.

Does anyone know if that is expected/normal ? or a bug from nowhere?

Thanks ! :D

DhemizN

Aug 31, 2020
When it came to choosing the gentleman mafia, there were errors that reproduced scenes with another mafia, as if this era of the 'Chinese' had chosen it and when they taught me the robbery system, codex appears and stays on the screen, does anyone knows how? fix it?

DhemizN

Aug 31, 2020
Hello, when I tried to finished the task "Mafia: the gentlemen(part 2) " task -->after the introduction of Codex , there was one pic stuck, I tried to fix it by bug fixer. However, it will appear again after several seconds. what should I fix it now, I tried it serval times, after the introduction, it will got stuck with a black screen. After fixing , the red area will show on the screen. Thanks a lot.
Have you already fixed it? I have the same problem

joeyr26

Jun 28, 2021
And I'm working on a schedule for the whole family, since in the future there may be scenes where now they are just standing. But that will likely be a shared spreadsheet rather than a table made in the forum's coding.
Do you know how to start maria Quest

BDI

May 23, 2017
Any word on the next update? Since the last one was nothing more than a bug fix.

awaiskings51

Nov 23, 2021
Hi,

Weird issue, never got the scenes about Lucy, then when continuing main quest, I chose the Gentlemen, Warren got me the house, then immediatly got inside with Nesrot then Lucy ..
Seems like the mafia choice is somehow bugged.

Does anyone know if that is expected/normal ? or a bug from nowhere?

Thanks ! :D
im on the same issue man but im stuck in a house after taking the girl with me to my manison and it says progess with lucy but i don't have any main quest anymore and can't leave the house

DhemizN

Aug 31, 2020
If you are using the pc cheat mod, apply it first then the unofficial bug-fixes after.

v0.88 game bug fixes
Updated:11/12/2021
If the dev still didn't fix any of the old bugs, please let me know and I will update the OLD bug fixes. They are just below for reference. Will add and update as member's report new bugs.
  1. Added missing Images (Compress and Full)
  2. Intro Amy Animation Restored
  3. Lucy TV Loop
  4. Lucy Kitchen bug fix: Fixes the problem where you cannot talk to Lucy in the kitchen at new house
  5. Lucy Main Door Fix : This will fix the bug where as Lucy, nothing happens at the main door in the new house at night. Should be installed before going to the door.
  6. Not getting principal call to office to meet Warren.
  7. Bon OFFICIAL study icon fix included
  8. Lucy laundry bug loop
  9. Black screen & intro stuck after Marcus event in Midtown
  10. Lucy quest getting reset
  11. Critical game breaking bug where the game sets the values wrong and you become stuck.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
Download the bugfixes archive and the missing images for your version of the game (Full or Compress)
Extract and copy the "www" folder to your game directory/folder i.e. where "Game.exe" is located.
You know how I can solve the error of when I choose the gentleman's mafia, when I sleep, he appears to me, talks to the gentlemen and sees the crazy lyn, as if he had chosen both at the same time, and at the moment they teach me to rob in the The gentleman's interface changes to those of the Dragonuv Mafia, and redux appears explaining how I can send my team to work, but the problem is that the whole game stays there in a small box.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
You know how I can solve the error of when I choose the gentleman's mafia, when I sleep, he appears to me, talks to the gentlemen and sees the crazy lyn, as if he had chosen both at the same time, and at the moment they teach me to rob in the The gentleman's interface changes to those of the Dragonuv Mafia, and redux appears explaining how I can send my team to work, but the problem is that the whole game stays there in a small box.
Try using the pc cheat mod at main page /first page and from its menu choose your gang. It should fix your issues.
Follow the second post in the cheat mod thread if you choose not to use the cheat mod after and want to restore the game to original.

DhemizN

Aug 31, 2020
Try using the pc cheat mod at main page /first page and from its menu choose your gang. It should fix your issues.
Follow the second post in the cheat mod thread if you choose not to use the cheat mod after and want to restore the game to original.
Thanks for answering, I already solved it, what happened is that in the city there was a place where you could change sides and surely it happened there, press the one of the Chinese and that caused the problems

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Thanks for answering, I already solved it, what happened is that in the city there was a place where you could change sides and surely it happened there, press the one of the Chinese and that caused the problems
Glad you got it to work.
FYI, Do not use the in game gang switcher that is added in Midtown, it will caused bugs in the game. It is not implemented properly at all. I dont think it was even suppose to be in the game. Just the dev left it in by mistake, but I can be wrong.

Instead, use the pc cheat mod to change. As it is implemented better and generally safer or if you know what your doing then use a save editor and edit save

Last edited:

a7893

Mar 14, 2021
seems like it can`t work for now.i use a cheat to add it.but it still has bugs so i just stop and wait for update.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes