Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Tommy? the MC not mike?
If I had to guess BON once again did yet another change. I remember seeing in the 6.6 update Tom's name was changed to Mike and someone mentioned that Mike's name was changed to Tommy though I didn't see it yet.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
If I had to guess BON once again did yet another change. I remember seeing in the 6.6 update Tom's name was changed to Mike and someone mentioned that Mike's name was changed to Tommy though I didn't see it yet.
yeah i noticed the same thing even, Tom was called Mike, i though he messed up the names, did not give it much thought now it makes sense -.-'

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
yeah i noticed the same thing even, Tom was called Mike, i though he messed up the names, did not give it much thought now it makes sense -.-'
So did I honestly especially seeing as Tom's name went to Mike for a short period of time while the MC was still named mike before his name went back to what it originally was. I remember someone mentioning that these changes wouldn't be noticed if you didn't know the first game, but now the changes in character names, who they are, and appearances within the revamp are so numerous that even if you only started with the revamp you would notice them.

I mean look at what happened with the original aunt Maggie for example. In the Revamp we saw her as Jack's side chick with Mi... I mean Tommy noticing her, and then during Daisy's quest we see her as Tom's mother without him even batting an eyelash despite seeing her.

It is happening so often I am willing to bet a lot of people even those who started with the revamp are getting confused.

Reactions: Lord-Maximus

Acebacho

Nov 21, 2016
So did I honestly especially seeing as Tom's name went to Mike for a short period of time while the MC was still named mike before his name went back to what it originally was. I remember someone mentioning that these changes wouldn't be noticed if you didn't know the first game, but now the changes in character names, who they are, and appearances within the revamp are so numerous that even if you only started with the revamp you would notice them.

I mean look at what happened with the original aunt Maggie for example. In the Revamp we saw her as Jack's side chick with Mi... I mean Tommy noticing her, and then during Daisy's quest we see her as Tom's mother without him even batting an eyelash despite seeing her.

It is happening so often I am willing to bet a lot of people even those who started with the revamp are getting confused.
I do not care the name of the protagonist, since I put a custom name. But I admit that I like Tommy more. Tom has Mike's face. And MC tommy's face. I like change.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019

its not a revamp anymore.. its a remake; BoN is doing was sqaure did with FF7 remake.. mfers changed the ending and what naughty dog is doing with TLoU2 (boy the leaks haunt me)

AmITheVillian

May 2, 2019
Got a red heart for Daisy’s status, and can’t raise affection with her anymore. Is there a switch to clear or a variable to tweak to address this?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Legit manlet, like 5'4 or 5'5
I don't even think he is even that seeing as they literally call him a Dwarf in the game. If I had to guess I would go with maybe 5 feet even or five foot one. Maybe BON has a thing for giant women being with midgets seeing as he is making sure to put stress on Mi... I mean Tommy's height in the revamp as well as making a lot of the woman giants.

I wouldn't even be surprised if Sarah in a later update shoots up about 6 - 10 inches before Mike gets balls deep into her.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes