Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Sex dice is at the sex-shop in mall at midtown, while on a date with Sarah , you can just go and get it from the shop. You will see flashing stars

Strajder for the room event, you have to keep calling sarah while playing console at night. Sarah love points must be above 750 to see the final event along with incest turned on and Mafia quest line above 90. You need to beat her to see the scenes and keep repeating the scenes to reach the final event.
How do you call her while playing console in mc room????

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Are you sure bro? xD
I meant in the revamp, those scenes are from the old version of the game. Idk if they're still in the game files, but then again he brought a lot of images from the old game into the new one and never used,and some are past the "implementable" point (old house). I get your point, tough. It's possible

Spaedie

Jun 4, 2017
I noticed you can get the following error when launching: "Your profile cannot be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js some features may be unavailable".
Seems to have to do with a file called Web Data in "%LOCALAPPDATA%\User Data\Default". You can either rename or straight out delete that file and errors should be gone.

It's not specific to this game, but pretty much anything that is based on NW.js

Nekromunger

Jun 3, 2019
Where do you buy that dice?. I put the MC on a date with her over 20 times, but there were no other scenes. I read that rooftop on school might change, but It's still ass licking lmao.
On a date with Sarah, there will be a task to visit a sex shop, go into it and the stars will blink from the right, approach them, take them to the cash register, all the bones you have. Next, catch her watching TV, choose the opposite of her and you go to the room to engage in debauchery)

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Anybody have a save up to before the party? but after going on all those dumb dates? Really dislike the dating part. I don't have a personal save because I just learned how to save RPGM saves like a week ago. If I try to play this now I'll either have to start over or use the save on the front page, but I don't want to use those saves because they're way past where I am (I think) Any help would be appreciated.

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
On a date with Sarah, there will be a task to visit a sex shop, go into it and the stars will blink from the right, approach them, take them to the cash register, all the bones you have. Next, catch her watching TV, choose the opposite of her and you go to the room to engage in debauchery)
Thanks! I didn't see that. Well, I guess that's pretty much all the content, then. That tynamon card is nonexistent currently except the seller, and on rooftop you only have that one animation loop.

I don't think It's a bad update, but there are quite a lot of bugs.

For some reason I can't trigger that playing on console scene anymore no matter which day. However, after playing on the console at 21 pm, sarah is solo in her room, which is strange. Not sure if bug or not, but I guess It's a bug.

Walka

Jul 18, 2017
Got up to the point where with Rachel where the dad and the principal are having a meeting, I'm timed to a minute and I don't know what I need to do?

--Nvm, found it. The men's toilet!

Last edited:

inugamidevil

Jun 5, 2017
I need help i try to extract the comprese version in my phone and when is in 90% it tell me it can't extract the file in want to play the game in joiplay anyone how play the geme in phone can give me a advice

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes