Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Don't have a quarrel either, trust me, your mod was a life saver on my second playthrough of this game :D
I only find it weird that the image that their discord gives it here, it's like they are on a witch hunt.
Sometimes i help people any way i can over there, at least on the things i know of :D
It just what I notice. That members who join the discord and gave reviews or anything negative, gets ban and quickly to. I see it time again and then members there laugh about it after. And the ban members come back here, some mentioning it, some asking me for help via pm. It is what it is. Heck the dev even wanted to stop everyone who is not a patreon from joining the discord not long ago. But good thing patreons was against it. At least here, good or bad reviews no ones gives a s**t :p. Makes it easier for people to make up their minds if to support the game. Piracy or not, a lot of adult game gets known and patreons from here. It is no witch hunt but the effect of an action. Anyway bro I think, we talk long on this. Whoever enjoy wherever, good for them. Im out (y)

Last edited:

SquallPT

Jan 22, 2018
Have the same opinion, this is the place where i search for new games and decide to give them support or not :)
Sorry for talking too long on this, but i can speak freely here, touché :D

Mar 27, 2019
anybody know how much more content there is in this game? The last version I played was version 0.86 or 0.87 I can't remember had to remove it for other games.

nyon

Oct 4, 2017
I would say this thread is far better imo pirate forum and all. At least people can voice their opinion without being ban, patreon or not. I even know some members here who could not even take the criticism and hop on discord to embrace that "???" community. But to each his own. As far as I can tell, this update is not certainly NOT 3 months of work, heck not even 1 month. Regardless, in this forum, everyone is FREE to say what they think, without repercussions. Can you say the same for his discord?

And for the fake claim that some members mention, can you really blame them for the scepticism? I'm assuming his own patreons are wondering the same thing also but maybe to reluctant to say anything because of the "community" that surrounds them (there is a pattern, it don't magically happen). At least this forum, it have good reviews and bad reviews. So new people can make up their mind if this game is really worth investing in.

But hey, this is just my 2 cents and this is all up for debate. Take what you will from it, just my thoughts on the subject. As I mentioned time again, I wish him speedy recovery. Who knows, maybe next update would be the shit. I certainly hope so and Lucy content be rocking.

Packages where? there are many packages. I dont know which one you are referring to. Send your save but make sure to save at the spot where you think the package suppose to be. I will check it out.

i resolve, the only problem is: i don't see the scene with the sister even if i activate incest (fourth o fifth packages) on the cheat menù, the message for the packages send to cell of mc but when i go to sarah's romm qith the cards she say "thank you" and stop XD if you want i attach my last save

Last edited:

Evilashv02

Sep 6, 2017
My game keeps freezing on the o shit i'm gonna be late for school part. Right when I step out the gate. It explains the city and I can't move. Anybody else having this issue or am I doing something wrong?

May 2, 2020
Is it BUG?(save8)
I go to Carol's place and chose study.After the front images I appear at this place.There are Alex and Sarah here,they look like is shopping.(I unlock all things about Carol,because of a wrong click Maria always walks behind me,but it does not making any mistake so I ignore it. :ROFLMAO: )
`@`@NQIFD4VXM_OD@@{TAJD.png

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
Please help im having problems with the board, I can't get more studies with Lucy so I can't ask her the question, please help.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
is this safe to be downloaded ?
Yes it is safe, there are no viruses.

i resolve, the only problem is: i don't see the scene with the sister even if i activate incest (fourth o fifth packages) on the cheat menù, the message for the packages send to cell of mc but when i go to sarah's romm qith the cards she say "thank you" and stop XD if you want i attach my last save
Go to the garage storage room & turn incest on in the game. Also check the OP for incest location.
In the cheat mod, I forgot to put the switch on. The mod has already been updated to fix this. My apologies for the trouble

My game keeps freezing on the o shit i'm gonna be late for school part. Right when I step out the gate. It explains the city and I can't move. Anybody else having this issue or am I doing something wrong?
You need to press the W or pagedown key to open phone. If on Joiplay, assign a W key. If on android port, hard luck, sorry

Sarah's house events briefs;

Thanked Symphony of the Night in the video description for bugfixes
I didnt know you was HaremHero Always :giggle:.
Love the video walkthrough man (y)

Please help im having problems with the board, I can't get more studies with Lucy so I can't ask her the question, please help.
Check the OP for the unofficial bug fixes

Last edited:
Reactions: willianmoto

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019

Go to the garage storage room & turn incest on in the game. Also check the OP for incest location.
In the cheat mod, I forgot to put the switch on. The mod has already been updated to fix this. My apologies for the trouble

You need to press the W or pagedown key to open phone. If on Joiplay, assign a W key. If on android port, hard luck, sorry

Were you using teleport during missions?

I didnt know you was HaremHero Always :giggle:. Love the video walkthrough man (y)

Were you using teleport during missions?

I didnt know you was HaremHero Always :giggle:. Love the video walkthrough man (y)

Ok, so I need to download the game again is that right??

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Yeah bro, I'm retarded so I'm having a little trouble finding the party save I'm looking for. Do I just download the extras thing? or what?
Not a retard, just need to poke around or ask for advice if you're afraid of messing with the files. So, if you just want that save, download the "Extras.rar" file, extract and copy the contents to your www>saves folder, run the game and load save 22 (that save has the Triad mafia btw, but at that point I think it's safe to change that either with SoTN's cheat mmode, the ingame bunny girl in midtown, trough variable editing)

Now, if you want that save and keep your saves too, then there is some work to do, read into the spoiler tag (saving space on everybody else's screens)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As PokeIssau noted, it's good to have SoTN's cheat mod to see all the scenes. Maybe the dev fixed that, maybe he didn't, idk and I won't find out

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Just something to note: Dont touch here in Otter Labs, it will mess up your game with mafia. Regardless if you belong to one or not. Left by the dev, I assume while testing.

nono.jpg

Reactions: Jieigh
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes