NoneCR2020

Sep 29, 2020
I have a problem in the mission that I go to school and I talk with the uncle and the director of the business and the director sends me to classes but when I leave the address he does not let me see the book of faces.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I have a problem in the mission that I go to school and I talk with the uncle and the director of the business and the director sends me to classes but when I leave the address he does not let me see the book of faces.
Anytime you see "no available" there is something left to do in the area. In your case, if my assumption is correct from what you said, you was suppose to go to the roof of the school. In the future, pay heed to the "no available" message.

Krylight

Mar 15, 2020
Umm.. I have some proble while play this game in android device. It say Error load image. The error is in Amy quest, just to be sure... When the mc sending pictures of amy boyfriend cheating and get strap on in the ases

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Umm.. I have some proble while play this game in android device. It say Error load image. The error is in Amy quest, just to be sure... When the mc sending pictures of amy boyfriend cheating and get strap on in the ases
Nothing you can do but wait for the new person who released the android port to update. So basically your stuck and cant fix yourself.

Thats why I recommended and stopped making the android port. With Joiplay you can fix all these problems yourself. Joiplay superior benefits are: copy any fixes, mods, incest patch, backup saves, transfer saves to pc and use. You can do anything pc version can do on phone, using Joiplay.

Last edited:

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Category "Friends" part 2.
With this part this category is finished for the moment until more characters appear, I still have all these categories:
asas.JPG
ps: some scenes where the character appears accompanied, will not be in her personal category, instead they will be in the category threesome or similar.

JET
jet fuck.gif
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SASHA

31.gif

MARGE (MORGAN AUNT)
marge fuck3.gif

CARLOTA (New/ex maid)
c6.gif

Next category will be "Friends moms", only canon moms, I have the scenes of all the past moms like Mikes mom, she was blonde and chubby back then, now shes "Margaret" your previews aunt.
BEFORE
a.gif
NOW
205705_auntfirstbj.gif

Last edited:

Krylight

Mar 15, 2020
Nothing you can do but wait for the new person who released the android port to update. Realistically you cant expect the person to update each time a problem happens, so give them some time. So basically your stuck and cant fix yourself. Thats why I recommended Joiplay and stopped making the android port. With Joiplay you can fix all these problems yourself. Joiplay superior benefits are: copy any fixes, mods, incest patch, backup saves, transfer saves to pc and use. You can do anything pc version can do on phone, using Joiplay.
Thank you sir, i will try using joiplay from now. I hope it is going well

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Friends moms category

Alison (Marckus mom)
alisson finisher.gif

VANESSA (CAROL'S MOM)
carol mom.gif

SHARON (Morgan's mom)
sharon bj.gif

MONICA (Jason's mom)
monica fuck3.gif

ANABEL (Phil's mom)
anabel fuck.gif

SHIRLEY (Daisy's mom)
shirleybj.gif

MARTA (CHARLES MOM)
Charles009.png

Next category will be friend's sisters.

Last edited:

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Category " friend's sisters " a short one ATM.
LIZZY (Charle's sister)
Charles065.png

NOA (Marckus sister)
Marckus113.png

Next category will be Futanari/gay content, threesomes included.

Last edited:

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Futanari/gay category, I'm not forgetting you guys.
CHLOE
chloe8.gif

JASON
jason3.gif

LADY X
ladyx.gif

ANDREA & HER FRIEND (Marckus cousin)
futatrio4.gif

RANDOM/CITY EVENTS
random2.gif random1.gif

Next category will be "Jobs", It will not include the old gigolo work before REVAMP.

Last edited:

Ezio31

Feb 1, 2020

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Hello sir,
Is it possible for u to add all these into a folder and share here. if u have already did it can you kindly share the link?
Of course, it is in my plans to do it once I finish the "project", when I finish posting them all here (I still need to upload more than half of them), I will make a comment compiling them all for better online access and a RAR/ZIP to download them all.

I personaly like the scenes organized this way, the gallery mod in the OP is pretty impractical plus the vast majority of the scenes are missing.
It also works for me when I want to "relive" a scene, so I don't have to search for saves or replay the full game LOL. Also, I have the full CG before the REVAMP so I have a lot of scenes that many have not seen and I want to share them.

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Jobs part 3, last one of the scenes at the moment.

HOSPITAL (the other half)
01Hospital287.png x5.gif

The next category will be "Mafia", it will include the scenes that happened when you worked for each mafia.
The characters that have independent scenes as the main fighters of each mafia, example: JINX of the Chinese, Svetlana of the Russians, Neo Genesis of Nestor or Lady X from Warren have their own personal categories or sections as the category "pussy fights".

Svetlana -- JINX -----Lady X--
svetlana.JPG ------- jinx.JPG --- ladyx.JPG

Last edited:

Ezio31

Feb 1, 2020
Of course, it is in my plans to do it once I finish the "project", when I finish posting them all here (I still need to upload more than half of them), I will make a comment compiling them all for better online access and a RAR/ZIP to download them all.

I personaly like the scenes organized this way, the gallery mod in the OP is pretty impractical plus the vast majority of the scenes are missing.
It also works for me when I want to "relive" a scene, so I don't have to search for saves or replay the full game LOL. Also, I have the full CG before the REVAMP so I have a lot of scenes that many have not seen and I want to share them.
Thank you

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Category "Mafia", a short one.

Chinese Mafia
3MQ175.png

Dragonuvs - Russians my favorite gang
3MainQuest901.png

Gentlemans - Warren
3MQ587.png

Nestor Mafia
E0HORNT004.png

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes